|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wooston want to take Russell away?
(a) To find out what happened to Francisco.
(b) Because he has found the gold.
(c) To care for Russell until the man dies.
(d) To find out where Silva is.
2. Who arrives at the party?
(b) The governor.
(c) Machado and some of his men.
(d) The Sheriff and several deputies.
3. What does Montero say about the idea of finding gold in the hills?
(a) It is nonsense.
(b) It will be difficult but can be done.
(c) There are only small amounts of gold in the hills.
(d) It is a good way to rescue the ranch.
4. Who laughs at Sean?
(a) Sean laughs at himself.
5. Who is missing from the group Wooston sent to confront Eileen's group?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more days are there to the trip?
2. At what age does Sean have his first sea voyage?
3. What does the party searching for Juan lead?
4. Where is Eileen's father killed?
5. What does Sean see down in the canyon?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)