|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Russell not believe?
(a) That there is gold.
(b) That Wooston will be fair to them.
(c) That they will be arrested if they kill Sean Mulkerin.
(d) In ghosts.
2. Why is Eileen concerned about Juan?
(a) He sits to rest in the cave and does not seem well.
(b) He has a bad cough.
(c) He is blue around the lips.
(d) He is shaking.
3. What is the name of Sean's boat?
(a) The Luck of the Draw.
(b) The Lady of Liberty.
(c) The Rancheria.
(d) Lady Luck.
4. What does Montero say about his speaking with Juan?
(a) Montero does not speak Juan's dialect.
(b) The Mulkerins will have more luck than Montero will.
(c) Montero last spoke to Juan many decades ago.
(d) Montero vowed never to speak to Juan again.
5. Who is described as a smuggler and swindler?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks the others when Eileen returns to them?
2. To whom does Juan say he will tell his people's history?
3. What does Sean not understand?
4. What does Pico know about Eileen?
5. Why does Machado want to wait until the morning to go up against Sean and the others?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)