|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Juan take the group?
(a) Into a heavily-treed forest.
(b) Into a cave.
(c) Behind a waterfall.
(d) Onto a hidden trail.
2. Who does Juan take to find the gold?
3. How many more days are there to the trip?
(a) A few hours.
4. What does a voice declare about Russell?
(a) That he is a foolish man.
(b) That he is innocent of wrongdoing.
(c) That he is an evil man.
(d) That he must not be allowed to remember the night.
5. Of whom is Russell said to be an enemy?
(a) The Land.
(b) The Sky.
(c) The Spirits.
(d) The Senora.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is described as a pueblo with a few adobes, a church a few stores and cantinas?
2. To whom does Juan say he will tell his people's history?
3. What does Eileen realize as she is waking Juan?
4. What does Sean spot in the dirt?
5. How does Sean feel towards Juan?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)