|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to go looking for Juan?
(a) Just Montero.
(b) Just Eileen and Montero.
(c) Sean, Montero, Eileen and Mariana.
(d) Just Sean and Eileen.
2. Who does Machado say he will take pleasure in killing?
3. What do Tennison and Sean talk about concerning people's hands?
(a) Some men's hands are soft and show they have never worked hard.
(b) Some women's hands are calloused when they should be soft.
(c) Hands can reveal much about a person.
(d) Some hands have six fingers.
4. Who is Mariana supposed to find?
(a) The Sheriff.
(c) Pio Pico.
(d) Juan's son.
5. Who is Zeke Wooston?
(a) A monk and spiritual leader.
(b) The man who buys the bank note to the Mikerin ranch.
(c) A judge.
(d) A good friend of Jaime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Eileen distraught?
2. What does Russell find in the cave?
3. Where is the Mulkerin house?
4. What does Russell not believe?
5. From whom is Maria fleeing?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)