|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sean hunting?
(a) For gold.
(b) For meat for the fandango.
(c) For Juan's body.
(d) For Russell.
2. What is the only way for Eileen to accomplish her goal?
(a) Find gold.
(b) Marry a wealthy man.
(c) Obtain help from her family in England.
(d) Obtain help from her family in Canada.
3. Who is Micheltorena?
(a) An Indian shaman.
(b) The current governor of California.
(c) A good friend of Sean's.
(d) The padre at the monastery.
4. What does Russell not believe?
(a) That Wooston will be fair to them.
(b) That there is gold.
(c) In ghosts.
(d) That they will be arrested if they kill Sean Mulkerin.
5. What does the merchant at the local store promise Eileen?
(a) To tell the locals about the way Wooston threatened Eileen.
(b) To attend the fandango and to spread the word about it.
(c) To hold the next keg of beer that comes in for them.
(d) To refuse to serve Wooston if he comes in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Russell find in the cave?
2. Where is Eileen's father killed?
3. Who does Juan take to find the gold?
4. What does the party searching for Juan lead?
5. Who is part Indian and part Spanish?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)