|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that has put the farm at risk?
(a) They grew too much of one crop.
(b) The cows had hoof and mouth disease.
(c) Legal problems.
(d) Bad luck.
2. Why is Eileen concerned about Juan?
(a) He is shaking.
(b) He has a bad cough.
(c) He is blue around the lips.
(d) He sits to rest in the cave and does not seem well.
3. What did Jaime find twice?
(a) A way around Eileen's legal problems.
(b) A lost calf.
(d) A way to send one son to Ireland.
4. What does Eileen come up with for saving the ranch?
(a) A way to barter for the ranch.
(b) A plan to buy time to raise more money.
(d) A plan to legally defeat Wooston.
5. Who challenges Sean?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jaime?
2. Where does Eileen first move when she leaves her homeland?
3. By what was Juan's people's settlement destroyed?
4. What does Machado want to do with the Mulkerin party?
5. What does Eileen do with her coat?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)