|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of the Mikerin family's spiritual courage?
(a) A book Jaime leaves them.
(c) The old ways of the Indians.
2. Where does Eileen first move when she leaves her homeland?
3. Who does Machado say he will take pleasure in killing?
4. What does Sean see down in the canyon?
(a) A group of Mexican Indians.
(b) Nine or ten men.
(c) A spirit totem.
(d) A wild mustang herd.
5. Who do Marchado's men fire at in the morning?
(b) Eileen and Sean.
(c) Montero and Eileen.
(d) Sean, Montero and Mariana.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom is Maria fleeing?
2. Who laughs at Sean?
3. What has recently burned around the Mulkerin ranch?
4. Who alerts Eileen that Sean has arrived?
5. Why does Machado want to wait until the morning to go up against Sean and the others?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)