|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is part Indian and part Spanish?
2. What does the party searching for Juan lead?
(a) Two donkeys.
(b) Two mules.
(c) Two pack horses.
(d) A donkey and a wagon.
3. What idea does Eileen share with Sean?
(a) About Mariana's fate.
(b) About Juan.
(c) About Jaime and the gold.
(d) About a fandango.
4. Who will not take orders from a woman?
(b) The armed men at the Mulkerin home.
5. What does Montero say about his speaking with Juan?
(a) The Mulkerins will have more luck than Montero will.
(b) Montero last spoke to Juan many decades ago.
(c) Montero does not speak Juan's dialect.
(d) Montero vowed never to speak to Juan again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said about Juan concerning his people?
2. Why does Machado want to wait until the morning to go up against Sean and the others?
3. What did Jaime find twice?
4. What is the source of the Mikerin family's spiritual courage?
5. How do Eileen's family leave their homeland?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)