|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jaime find twice?
(b) A way around Eileen's legal problems.
(c) A lost calf.
(d) A way to send one son to Ireland.
2. Why do Machado's men believe there are more to Sean's group than they thought?
(a) Sean fires his gun from several different places.
(b) Montero throws his voice and accent.
(c) Montero has his horse make noise.
(d) Montero and Mariana make noise.
3. What does Sean say about Mariana when asked by Machado?
(a) Mariana has made her choice.
(b) Mariana is in Los Angeles.
(c) Mariana is back at the ranch.
(d) Mariana is with Juan.
4. What does Sean think Wooston would not do?
(a) Spare Eileen.
(b) Forcibly eject a monk from his home.
(c) Kill anyone in trying to effect an eviction.
(d) Give them any more time than the contract allocates.
5. What does Juan warn Eileen not to do?
(a) Try to beat Wooston legally.
(b) Anger the spirits.
(c) Try to find the gold alone.
(d) Wander off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is part Indian and part Spanish?
2. Where does Juan take the group?
3. What is the main personality trait of Jorge Fernandez?
4. What is the only way for Eileen to accomplish her goal?
5. Who does Sean not see?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)