|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Montero say about the idea of finding gold in the hills?
(a) It is nonsense.
(b) It will be difficult but can be done.
(c) It is a good way to rescue the ranch.
(d) There are only small amounts of gold in the hills.
2. What are the local Indians known as?
(d) Honest men and women.
3. Who is sitting on a bench by his front door?
(b) No one.
4. What did Jaime find twice?
(a) A way around Eileen's legal problems.
(b) A way to send one son to Ireland.
(c) A lost calf.
5. Why does Juan say it is important for the party to remember the route?
(a) Because it is dangerous to get off the path.
(b) Because Juan is going to die soon.
(c) Because Juan's memory is lagging.
(d) Because other people will try to find the route.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael's occupation?
2. What does Montero say about his speaking with Juan?
3. How does Sean feel towards Juan?
4. From whom is Maria fleeing?
5. What does Win want to do with Mariana?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)