|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Juan say are new tribes?
(a) The Plains Indians.
(b) He does not mention any new tribes.
(c) The Aztecs and Incas.
(d) The tribes of California.
2. Who used to go into the hills with Jaime?
3. What is said about Juan concerning his people?
(a) He has a large extended family living in the hills.
(b) His tribe lives somewhere in the hills, though he has no close relatives alive.
(c) That his people live in South America.
(d) He is the last of his people.
4. What does Sean have in his hands?
(a) A whip.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A recorder.
(d) A shotgun.
5. What is one thing that has put the farm at risk?
(a) Legal problems.
(b) Bad luck.
(c) They grew too much of one crop.
(d) The cows had hoof and mouth disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jaime?
2. How does Jaime obtain land in California?
3. What does Eileen feel as she suddenly wakens?
4. With whom does Eileen live after her father dies?
5. Who does Juan take to find the gold?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)