|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Juan say it is important for the party to remember the route?
(a) Because other people will try to find the route.
(b) Because it is dangerous to get off the path.
(c) Because Juan is going to die soon.
(d) Because Juan's memory is lagging.
2. What is the most likely way the farm will be saved?
(a) By Sean.
(b) By suing Wooston.
(c) By offering to give Wooston a few hundred acres.
(d) By Win.
3. Towards what does Juan lead the party?
(a) A totem pole.
(b) A huge lake.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The high desert.
4. How many more days are there to the trip?
(c) A few hours.
5. Who alerts Eileen that Sean has arrived?
(a) No one.
(d) Juan Montero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan believe is going to happen?
2. What does Sean have in his hands?
3. Who is still awake when Sean and Mariana reach the Mulkerin house?
4. When do those searching for Juan make camp?
5. What is the name of Sean's boat?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)