|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Juan say it is important for the party to remember the route?
(a) Because it is dangerous to get off the path.
(b) Because Juan's memory is lagging.
(c) Because other people will try to find the route.
(d) Because Juan is going to die soon.
2. When do those searching for Juan make camp?
(a) Not until well into the night.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) They do not make camp.
(d) At sunset.
3. What is Michael's occupation?
4. Who is the owner of a local cantina who is riding with Wooston?
(a) Tomas Alexander.
(b) Jorge Rodriquez.
(c) Jorge Fernandez.
5. From whom is Maria fleeing?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her father.
(c) The law.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wooston intend to do about the Mikerin family?
2. Who moves like a young vaquero?
3. What is Michael going to do?
4. What does Sean think Wooston would not do?
5. What does Montero say about the idea of finding gold in the hills?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)