|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that has put the farm at risk?
(a) Bad luck.
(b) Legal problems.
(c) The cows had hoof and mouth disease.
(d) They grew too much of one crop.
2. To whom did Jaime direct Juan to tell a secret?
(a) Sean or Eileen.
(b) No one.
(c) Just Sean.
(d) Just Eileen.
3. To whom does Juan say he will tell his people's history?
(d) No one.
4. What does Juan say to Eileen?
(a) That she is the only one who can find the gold.
(b) That she should not have come.
(c) That she is the only one who can communicate with Jaime.
(d) That she is in danger more than the others.
5. Who is Micheltorena?
(a) A good friend of Sean's.
(b) An Indian shaman.
(c) The current governor of California.
(d) The padre at the monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jaime obtain land in California?
2. Who is sitting on a bench by his front door?
3. What does Montero say about his speaking with Juan?
4. What is Michael going to do?
5. Who is the owner of a local cantina who is riding with Wooston?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)