|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Eileen live after her father dies?
(a) Her oldest sister.
(b) No one.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) An aunt and uncle.
2. Who is Micheltorena?
(a) The padre at the monastery.
(b) An Indian shaman.
(c) A good friend of Sean's.
(d) The current governor of California.
3. Who does Juan take to find the gold?
4. How does Jaime obtain land in California?
(a) He buys it from his brother.
(b) He inherits it from his father.
(c) He marries the woman who owns the land.
(d) As a reward for service in the Mexican army.
5. What does Juan say to Eileen?
(a) That she is the only one who can communicate with Jaime.
(b) That she is the only one who can find the gold.
(c) That she is in danger more than the others.
(d) That she should not have come.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said about Juan concerning his people?
2. How many sons does Eileen have?
3. How does Sean feel towards Juan?
4. What is the source of the Mikerin family's spiritual courage?
5. About whom does Sean worry?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)