|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of the Mikerin family's spiritual courage?
(a) A book Jaime leaves them.
(b) The old ways of the Indians.
2. Where does Juan take the group?
(a) Behind a waterfall.
(b) Onto a hidden trail.
(c) Into a heavily-treed forest.
(d) Into a cave.
3. What is Michael's occupation?
4. Who is the owner of a local cantina who is riding with Wooston?
(a) Tomas Alexander.
(b) Jorge Rodriquez.
(d) Jorge Fernandez.
5. What does Win want to do with Mariana?
(a) Let her live at the ranch.
(b) Send her to family in San Francisco.
(c) Send her to stay in town.
(d) Send her back to her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has recently burned around the Mulkerin ranch?
2. What does Eileen say about Mariana?
3. How does Sean feel towards Juan?
4. What is the main personality trait of Jorge Fernandez?
5. What does Montero say about the idea of finding gold in the hills?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)