|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Micheltorena?
(a) The current governor of California.
(b) A good friend of Sean's.
(c) The padre at the monastery.
(d) An Indian shaman.
2. What is one thing that has put the farm at risk?
(a) The cows had hoof and mouth disease.
(b) Bad luck.
(c) They grew too much of one crop.
(d) Legal problems.
3. Who caused the fire on the ranch?
(b) Someone who wants to buy the ranch.
(c) A careless ranch hand.
(d) A careless neighbor.
4. What is the most likely way the farm will be saved?
(a) By Win.
(b) By offering to give Wooston a few hundred acres.
(c) By suing Wooston.
(d) By Sean.
5. What does Eileen say when confronted by Wooston?
(a) She will leave the ranch in one month.
(b) She will leave the ranch the next day.
(c) She will drop her lawsuit against Wooston.
(d) She will pay the note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Juan take the group?
2. What does Eileen say about Mariana?
3. For what are the Mulkerins looking in the hills?
4. How many men does Juan say is following them?
5. Who moves like a young vaquero?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)