|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Sean worry?
(b) Eileen and Mariana.
(c) The old one.
2. When do those searching for Juan make camp?
(a) At sunset.
(b) They do not make camp.
(c) Not until well into the night.
(d) Late afternoon.
3. What does Wooston intend to do about the Mikerin family?
(a) Help them with their finances.
(b) Evict them.
(c) Sue them.
(d) Help them with their legal problems.
4. What is the source of the Mikerin family's spiritual courage?
(b) A book Jaime leaves them.
(c) The old ways of the Indians.
5. What does Sean spot in the dirt?
(a) Sandal tracks.
(b) A talisman.
(c) A rusted, old knife.
(d) Burned wood pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan believe is going to happen?
2. Who is the owner of a local cantina who is riding with Wooston?
3. Who is Sean?
4. Who is part Indian and part Spanish?
5. What is the main personality trait of Jorge Fernandez?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)