|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Micheltorena?
(a) The padre at the monastery.
(b) A good friend of Sean's.
(c) An Indian shaman.
(d) The current governor of California.
2. What is the most likely way the farm will be saved?
(a) By offering to give Wooston a few hundred acres.
(b) By Win.
(c) By Sean.
(d) By suing Wooston.
3. To whom did Jaime direct Juan to tell a secret?
(a) Just Sean.
(b) Sean or Eileen.
(c) Just Eileen.
(d) No one.
4. What are the local Indians known as?
(b) Honest men and women.
5. What does Eileen feel as she suddenly wakens?
(a) That they should not be there.
(b) That Juan does not remember where Jaime found the gold.
(c) That a dangerous animal is nearby.
(d) Someone is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting on a bench by his front door?
2. To whom does Juan say he will tell his people's history?
3. Towards what does Juan lead the party?
4. By what was Juan's people's settlement destroyed?
5. With whom does Eileen live after her father dies?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)