|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who caused the fire on the ranch?
(b) Someone who wants to buy the ranch.
(c) A careless ranch hand.
(d) A careless neighbor.
2. Who does Juan say are new tribes?
(a) The Aztecs and Incas.
(b) The tribes of California.
(c) He does not mention any new tribes.
(d) The Plains Indians.
3. Who is sitting on a bench by his front door?
(a) No one.
4. What does Sean think Wooston would not do?
(a) Spare Eileen.
(b) Give them any more time than the contract allocates.
(c) Forcibly eject a monk from his home.
(d) Kill anyone in trying to effect an eviction.
5. What is the source of the Mikerin family's spiritual courage?
(a) The old ways of the Indians.
(b) A book Jaime leaves them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael's occupation?
2. Who used to go into the hills with Jaime?
3. Who decides to go looking for Juan?
4. What is one thing that can be seen from the porch of the ranch house?
5. When do those searching for Juan make camp?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)