|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eileen say when confronted by Wooston?
(a) She will pay the note.
(b) She will leave the ranch the next day.
(c) She will leave the ranch in one month.
(d) She will drop her lawsuit against Wooston.
2. What is the only way for Eileen to accomplish her goal?
(a) Marry a wealthy man.
(b) Find gold.
(c) Obtain help from her family in England.
(d) Obtain help from her family in Canada.
3. Who is Sean?
(a) Eileen's husband.
(b) A man who is coming to the Mulkerin home from Mexico.
(c) Eileen's lawyer.
(d) Eileen's brother.
4. Who is the owner of a local cantina who is riding with Wooston?
(b) Jorge Fernandez.
(c) Jorge Rodriquez.
(d) Tomas Alexander.
5. What is the source of the Mikerin family's spiritual courage?
(b) The old ways of the Indians.
(c) A book Jaime leaves them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eileen first move when she leaves her homeland?
2. What is one thing that can be seen from the porch of the ranch house?
3. Where is Jaime at the opening of the story?
4. What is the main personality trait of Jorge Fernandez?
5. What type of house does the Mulkerin family have?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)