|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of a local cantina who is riding with Wooston?
(a) Jorge Fernandez.
(c) Jorge Rodriquez.
(d) Tomas Alexander.
2. At what age does Sean have his first sea voyage?
3. What unusual gift did Jaime have that Eileen admired?
(a) None that are mentioned.
(b) The gift of being a horse whisperer.
(c) His ability to communicate with people who speak different languages.
(d) The ability to speak to deceased people.
4. Who is Sean?
(a) Eileen's husband.
(b) Eileen's lawyer.
(c) Eileen's brother.
(d) A man who is coming to the Mulkerin home from Mexico.
5. What is the most likely way the farm will be saved?
(a) By suing Wooston.
(b) By Win.
(c) By offering to give Wooston a few hundred acres.
(d) By Sean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jaime find twice?
2. What are the local Indians known as?
3. Where does Eileen first move when she leaves her homeland?
4. Where is Jaime at the opening of the story?
5. What is the only way for Eileen to accomplish her goal?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)