|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons does Eileen have?
2. What did Jaime find twice?
(a) A way to send one son to Ireland.
(c) A way around Eileen's legal problems.
(d) A lost calf.
3. What is Michael's occupation?
4. What is near the open porch?
(a) An open cistern.
(b) A lean-to stable.
(c) A well.
(d) A four-car garage.
5. What is the source of the Mikerin family's spiritual courage?
(a) The old ways of the Indians.
(c) A book Jaime leaves them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of a local cantina who is riding with Wooston?
2. What is the only way for Eileen to accomplish her goal?
3. Where is Jaime at the opening of the story?
4. Where is the Mulkerin house?
5. What are the local Indians known as?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)