|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Zeke Wooston?
(a) A good friend of Jaime.
(b) The man who buys the bank note to the Mikerin ranch.
(c) A judge.
(d) A monk and spiritual leader.
2. What does Eileen say when confronted by Wooston?
(a) She will leave the ranch in one month.
(b) She will pay the note.
(c) She will drop her lawsuit against Wooston.
(d) She will leave the ranch the next day.
3. What is the most likely way the farm will be saved?
(a) By Sean.
(b) By offering to give Wooston a few hundred acres.
(c) By Win.
(d) By suing Wooston.
4. What is the only way for Eileen to accomplish her goal?
(a) Obtain help from her family in Canada.
(b) Obtain help from her family in England.
(c) Find gold.
(d) Marry a wealthy man.
5. Where is the Mulkerin house?
(c) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jaime?
2. Who is Sean?
3. Who is Micheltorena?
4. How does Jaime obtain land in California?
5. What is the source of the Mikerin family's spiritual courage?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)