Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Eileen live after her father dies?
(a) An aunt and uncle.
(b) Her oldest sister.
(c) No one.
(d) Her grandmother.
2. What type of house does the Mulkerin family have?
3. For what are the Mulkerins looking in the hills?
(b) Natural gas.
4. What is one thing that can be seen from the porch of the ranch house?
(a) The Pacific Ocean.
(b) A few skyscrapers on the San Francisco skyline.
(c) A redwood forest.
(d) The Sacramento River.
5. Towards what does Juan lead the party?
(a) A huge lake.
(b) The high desert.
(c) A totem pole.
(d) The mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons does Eileen have?
2. What does Montero say about the idea of finding gold in the hills?
3. Where does Eileen first move when she leaves her homeland?
4. How many more days are there to the trip?
5. Where is the Mulkerin house?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)