|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Sean encounters Beltran and Velsaco?
(a) Sean tells them Wooston has double crossed them.
(b) Sean shows them the empty gold claim.
(c) The men talk and Sean convinces them there is no gold.
(d) A shootout.
2. About what does Eileen hint at to the merchant?
(a) That she will better Wooston at his game.
(b) That she plans to take Wooston to court.
(c) That there is plenty of gold to be had.
(d) That the party will be attended by several important political figures.
3. Where does Sean fall asleep?
(a) Next to the well.
(b) In the wash.
(c) On the porch of his home.
(d) Near the barn.
4. To whom does Juan say he will tell his people's history?
(d) No one.
5. What city is described as a pueblo with a few adobes, a church a few stores and cantinas?
(b) San Diego.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Santa Barbara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do several people tell Sean about Wooston?
2. What does Sean want to see for himself?
3. Who is Zeke Wooston?
4. Who is sitting on a bench by his front door?
5. What does Eileen come up with for saving the ranch?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)