|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a voice declare about Russell?
(a) That he must not be allowed to remember the night.
(b) That he is a foolish man.
(c) That he is an evil man.
(d) That he is innocent of wrongdoing.
2. What does Sean think Wooston would not do?
(a) Forcibly eject a monk from his home.
(b) Give them any more time than the contract allocates.
(c) Spare Eileen.
(d) Kill anyone in trying to effect an eviction.
3. Where does Eileen first move when she leaves her homeland?
4. What has recently burned around the Mulkerin ranch?
(a) Fields of wheat.
(b) The barn.
(c) The outhouse.
(d) Fields of corn.
5. What does Russell find in the cave?
(a) Juan's body.
(b) No gold.
(c) Francisco's body.
(d) A wolf carcass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francisco try to talk the other man into doing?
2. Who does Beltran want to kill?
3. With whom does Eileen live after her father dies?
4. What does Wooston learn that angers him?
5. What does the party searching for Juan lead?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)