|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do several people tell Sean about Wooston?
(a) That they will help Sean fight him.
(b) That he has sworn out an arrest warrant for Juan.
(c) That he is moving out of the area.
(d) That he has sworn out an arrest warrant for Eileen.
2. What does Sean think Wooston would not do?
(a) Forcibly eject a monk from his home.
(b) Spare Eileen.
(c) Kill anyone in trying to effect an eviction.
(d) Give them any more time than the contract allocates.
3. What is one thing that has put the farm at risk?
(a) The cows had hoof and mouth disease.
(b) They grew too much of one crop.
(c) Legal problems.
(d) Bad luck.
4. Why does Sean's horse stir?
(a) It sees a rattler.
(b) It sees a spirit.
(c) It senses the other horses.
(d) It senses a mountain lion.
5. Who does Juan take to find the gold?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Eileen's family leave their homeland?
2. What does Russell not believe?
3. Towards what does Juan lead the party?
4. What will help the Mulkerin family obtain another loan?
5. Who alerts Eileen that Sean has arrived?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)