|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sean have in his hands?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A whip.
(c) A recorder.
(d) A pistol.
2. Who used to go into the hills with Jaime?
3. How many men does Juan say is following them?
4. Why is Sean worried about Wooston?
(a) Because he is insane.
(b) Because he may not bow to pressure.
(c) Because he has the backing of the governor.
(d) Because he may get violent.
5. What is said about Juan concerning his people?
(a) He is the last of his people.
(b) He has a large extended family living in the hills.
(c) His tribe lives somewhere in the hills, though he has no close relatives alive.
(d) That his people live in South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wooston learn that angers him?
2. Where does Eileen first move when she leaves her homeland?
3. To whom did Jaime direct Juan to tell a secret?
4. What does Eileen plan to tell the people in the area?
5. How many sons does Eileen have?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)