|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan warn Eileen not to do?
(a) Anger the spirits.
(b) Wander off.
(c) Try to beat Wooston legally.
(d) Try to find the gold alone.
2. What is on the piece of paper in Beltran's pocket?
(a) A list of coordinates.
(b) A map.
(c) Wooston's name.
(d) Juan's name.
3. What does Wooston learn that angers him?
(a) About Eileen's upcoming marriage.
(b) About the upcoming fandango.
(c) That the governor has decided not to support Wooston's claims.
(d) About the rumors of his underhanded way to get Eileen off her land.
4. Where does Eileen first move when she leaves her homeland?
5. What is Michael going to do?
(a) Hire a lawyer.
(b) Find out more about Wooston.
(c) Stay at the ranch.
(d) Try to raise some cash from some friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might the gold not be the answer to Eileen's predicament about the ranch house?
2. What does Machado want to do with the Mulkerin party?
3. Who does Beltran want to kill?
4. When do those searching for Juan make camp?
5. What is one thing that has put the farm at risk?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)