|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a smuggler and swindler?
2. What do Beltran and Velasco think will be easy?
(a) To kidnap Eileen.
(b) To kill Sean.
(c) To track Juan.
(d) To kidnap Mariana.
3. Why might the gold not be the answer to Eileen's predicament about the ranch house?
(a) The gold may not be on her land.
(b) The gold is on government land.
(c) There is no time to mine the gold.
(d) The gold is not very pure.
4. Who is the elderly man on the burro the Indian is leading?
(d) No one that anyone knows.
5. What do Tennison and Sean talk about concerning people's hands?
(a) Hands can reveal much about a person.
(b) Some men's hands are soft and show they have never worked hard.
(c) Some women's hands are calloused when they should be soft.
(d) Some hands have six fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Sean speak to Montero?
2. What do several people tell Sean about Wooston?
3. What is the trail from Los Angeles to Malibu like?
4. What does Sean not understand?
5. When do those searching for Juan make camp?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)