|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on a bench by his front door?
(a) No one.
2. What is near the open porch?
(a) A well.
(b) An open cistern.
(c) A four-car garage.
(d) A lean-to stable.
3. Who is part Indian and part Spanish?
4. Who is Sean?
(a) A man who is coming to the Mulkerin home from Mexico.
(b) Eileen's brother.
(c) Eileen's lawyer.
(d) Eileen's husband.
5. What does Juan believe is going to happen?
(b) The other party will lose its way.
(c) He is not sure.
(d) A tremendous downpour that will wash out the trail behind them.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Eileen live after her father dies?
2. What does Montero say about his speaking with Juan?
3. Who does Machado say he will take pleasure in killing?
4. How many men does Juan say is following them?
5. What are the local Indians known as?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)