|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what was Juan's people's settlement destroyed?
(a) Fire and earthquake.
(b) Ignoring tradition.
(c) Just a big fire set by lightening.
2. Who is still awake when Sean and Mariana reach the Mulkerin house?
(d) No one.
3. How many men does Juan say is following them?
4. What does Eileen say about Mariana?
(a) That Mariana and Sean should marry.
(b) That Mariana should go to San Francisco to Win's family.
(c) That she is welcome in the Mulkerin home.
(d) That she must leave immediately.
5. Who is Zeke Wooston?
(a) A judge.
(b) A monk and spiritual leader.
(c) A good friend of Jaime.
(d) The man who buys the bank note to the Mikerin ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sean think Wooston would not do?
2. How many more days are there to the trip?
3. Where does Eileen first move when she leaves her homeland?
4. What is Michael's occupation?
5. Where is Jaime at the opening of the story?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)