|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most likely way the farm will be saved?
(a) By suing Wooston.
(b) By Sean.
(c) By offering to give Wooston a few hundred acres.
(d) By Win.
2. About whom does Sean worry?
(b) Eileen and Mariana.
(d) The old one.
3. What is the name of Sean's boat?
(a) The Rancheria.
(b) Lady Luck.
(c) The Lady of Liberty.
(d) The Luck of the Draw.
4. Where is Eileen raised?
5. Why does Juan say it is important for the party to remember the route?
(a) Because it is dangerous to get off the path.
(b) Because other people will try to find the route.
(c) Because Juan's memory is lagging.
(d) Because Juan is going to die soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eileen feel as she suddenly wakens?
2. To whom does Juan say he will tell his people's history?
3. How do Eileen's family leave their homeland?
4. Who is the owner of a local cantina who is riding with Wooston?
5. How many sons does Eileen have?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)