|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of a local cantina who is riding with Wooston?
(a) Tomas Alexander.
(b) Jorge Rodriquez.
(c) Jorge Fernandez.
2. What does Eileen say about Mariana?
(a) That she is welcome in the Mulkerin home.
(b) That Mariana and Sean should marry.
(c) That she must leave immediately.
(d) That Mariana should go to San Francisco to Win's family.
3. Where is Jaime at the opening of the story?
(a) In Ireland.
(c) In Mexico.
(d) Living on the ranch that is closest to the Mulkerin Ranch.
4. How many sons does Eileen have?
5. What is said about Juan concerning his people?
(a) His tribe lives somewhere in the hills, though he has no close relatives alive.
(b) That his people live in South America.
(c) He has a large extended family living in the hills.
(d) He is the last of his people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to go into the hills with Jaime?
2. What is the name of Sean's boat?
3. What does Eileen say when confronted by Wooston?
4. Who is Zeke Wooston?
5. When do those searching for Juan make camp?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)