|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confirms Eileen's theory about the gold coming from the hills?
(b) Seeing a note scrawled by Jaime on a rock.
(c) Some small gold nuggets laying around.
(d) Pick and shovel marks on the stone.
2. Who does Sean not see?
3. What does Eileen realize as she is waking Juan?
(a) Juan is ill.
(b) He is dead.
(c) Juan is older than she first thought.
(d) The gold can wait.
4. Why might the gold not be the answer to Eileen's predicament about the ranch house?
(a) The gold may not be on her land.
(b) The gold is not very pure.
(c) There is no time to mine the gold.
(d) The gold is on government land.
5. Towards what does Juan lead the party?
(a) The high desert.
(b) A totem pole.
(c) A huge lake.
(d) The mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eileen feel as she suddenly wakens?
2. What does Wooston intend to do about the Mikerin family?
3. What is Michael going to do?
4. Who does Machado say he will take pleasure in killing?
5. About what does Sean speak to Montero?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)