|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eileen do with her coat?
(a) To signal Sean and the others.
(b) Uses it to protect her knees as she climbs.
(c) Covers Juan.
(d) To carry the gold.
2. Who is Polanco and Del Campo?
(a) Men who have come to kill the Mulkerins.
(b) Men Wooston has hired.
(c) Two sheriff deputies.
(d) Men who have come to help the Mulkerins.
3. What did Jaime find twice?
(b) A way to send one son to Ireland.
(c) A way around Eileen's legal problems.
(d) A lost calf.
4. What does Eileen say about Mariana?
(a) That Mariana and Sean should marry.
(b) That Mariana should go to San Francisco to Win's family.
(c) That she must leave immediately.
(d) That she is welcome in the Mulkerin home.
5. What is the most likely way the farm will be saved?
(a) By Sean.
(b) By offering to give Wooston a few hundred acres.
(c) By Win.
(d) By suing Wooston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that has put the farm at risk?
2. With whom does Eileen live after her father dies?
3. Who does Sean not see?
4. Where is the Mulkerin house?
5. What are the local Indians known as?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)