|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Polanco and Del Campo?
(a) Men Wooston has hired.
(b) Two sheriff deputies.
(c) Men who have come to help the Mulkerins.
(d) Men who have come to kill the Mulkerins.
2. What does Win want to do with Mariana?
(a) Let her live at the ranch.
(b) Send her back to her uncle.
(c) Send her to family in San Francisco.
(d) Send her to stay in town.
3. Who decides to go looking for Juan?
(a) Just Sean and Eileen.
(b) Just Montero.
(c) Just Eileen and Montero.
(d) Sean, Montero, Eileen and Mariana.
4. What does Eileen realize as she is waking Juan?
(a) Juan is ill.
(b) He is dead.
(c) The gold can wait.
(d) Juan is older than she first thought.
5. What unusual gift did Jaime have that Eileen admired?
(a) His ability to communicate with people who speak different languages.
(b) None that are mentioned.
(c) The gift of being a horse whisperer.
(d) The ability to speak to deceased people.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Sean speak to Montero?
2. Who laughs at Sean?
3. What does Wooston intend to do about the Mikerin family?
4. What is Michael going to do?
5. Why might the gold not be the answer to Eileen's predicament about the ranch house?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)