|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jaime find twice?
(a) A way to send one son to Ireland.
(b) A lost calf.
(d) A way around Eileen's legal problems.
2. Who is Sean?
(a) A man who is coming to the Mulkerin home from Mexico.
(b) Eileen's brother.
(c) Eileen's husband.
(d) Eileen's lawyer.
3. What does Wooston intend to do about the Mikerin family?
(a) Evict them.
(b) Help them with their finances.
(c) Sue them.
(d) Help them with their legal problems.
4. Why might the gold not be the answer to Eileen's predicament about the ranch house?
(a) The gold is on government land.
(b) The gold is not very pure.
(c) There is no time to mine the gold.
(d) The gold may not be on her land.
5. Who covers Eileen and the others' tracks?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sean wake Mariana?
2. What does Sean think Wooston would not do?
3. Who is waiting for Eileen's group when they return to the Mulkerin ranch?
4. How many sons does Eileen have?
5. What is the source of the Mikerin family's spiritual courage?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)