|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Francisco lagging behind the other man?
(a) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Silva.
(b) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Machado.
(c) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Juan.
(d) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Russell.
2. Why does Juan say it is important for the party to remember the route?
(a) Because other people will try to find the route.
(b) Because it is dangerous to get off the path.
(c) Because Juan is going to die soon.
(d) Because Juan's memory is lagging.
3. Who does Sean not see?
4. What do Sean and Eileen do when they stop at a local store?
(a) Show everyone the gold they have found.
(b) Talk about what Wooston has done.
(c) Buy numerous quarts of whiskey for the fandango.
(d) Spread the news of the gold and the fandango.
5. About what does Sean speak to Montero?
(a) Hiding the gold once they recover it.
(b) Protecting Eileen.
(c) Getting the gold to the ranch.
(d) Protecting the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will not take orders from a woman?
2. Why is Eileen distraught?
3. What does Eileen plan to tell the people in the area?
4. In whom does Sean have faith to help him with Machado's men?
5. Who is the elderly man on the burro the Indian is leading?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)