|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What catches Eileen's eye as Juan is sleeping?
(a) A pool of icy spring water.
(b) Some gold nuggets gleaming in the back of the cave.
(c) Something that moves on the rim.
(d) Some paintings on the cave wall.
2. Who tells Sean about Russell?
3. What is Michael going to do?
(a) Stay at the ranch.
(b) Find out more about Wooston.
(c) Hire a lawyer.
(d) Try to raise some cash from some friends.
4. Who is missing from the group Wooston sent to confront Eileen's group?
5. By what was Juan's people's settlement destroyed?
(a) Ignoring tradition.
(b) Fire and earthquake.
(d) Just a big fire set by lightening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Juan take to find the gold?
2. What city is described as a pueblo with a few adobes, a church a few stores and cantinas?
3. Who does Sean not see?
4. Why does Machado want to wait until the morning to go up against Sean and the others?
5. What does Eileen do with her coat?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)