|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Eileen described as looking as she rides?
(a) Like a sack of potatoes.
(b) Like a jockey in a race.
(c) Like a person who has never mounted a horse before.
(d) Like an Irish princess.
2. Towards what does Juan lead the party?
(a) The high desert.
(b) A huge lake.
(c) The mountains.
(d) A totem pole.
3. What do several people tell Sean about Wooston?
(a) That he has sworn out an arrest warrant for Juan.
(b) That he has sworn out an arrest warrant for Eileen.
(c) That he is moving out of the area.
(d) That they will help Sean fight him.
4. Why is Francisco lagging behind the other man?
(a) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Silva.
(b) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Machado.
(c) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Russell.
(d) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Juan.
5. Why do Machado's men believe there are more to Sean's group than they thought?
(a) Montero throws his voice and accent.
(b) Montero has his horse make noise.
(c) Sean fires his gun from several different places.
(d) Montero and Mariana make noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan believe is going to happen?
2. Who alerts Eileen that Sean has arrived?
3. Who does Sean not see?
4. To whom did Jaime direct Juan to tell a secret?
5. Who does Juan take to find the gold?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)