|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eileen do with her coat?
(a) Uses it to protect her knees as she climbs.
(b) To carry the gold.
(c) To signal Sean and the others.
(d) Covers Juan.
2. What does Wooston learn that angers him?
(a) About the rumors of his underhanded way to get Eileen off her land.
(b) That the governor has decided not to support Wooston's claims.
(c) About Eileen's upcoming marriage.
(d) About the upcoming fandango.
3. What does Russell not believe?
(a) That Wooston will be fair to them.
(b) That there is gold.
(c) That they will be arrested if they kill Sean Mulkerin.
(d) In ghosts.
4. Why is Eileen distraught?
(a) Win is lost in the canyon.
(b) There is only enough gold to pay half of what she owes on the ranch.
(c) Sean is shot.
(d) Mariana is captured by Marchado's men.
5. How many more days are there to the trip?
(d) A few hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is part Indian and part Spanish?
2. About whom does Sean worry?
3. What is said about Juan concerning his people?
4. Why is Eileen concerned about Juan?
5. What will help the Mulkerin family obtain another loan?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)