|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is part Indian and part Spanish?
2. What do several people tell Sean about Wooston?
(a) That he has sworn out an arrest warrant for Juan.
(b) That they will help Sean fight him.
(c) That he is moving out of the area.
(d) That he has sworn out an arrest warrant for Eileen.
3. Why might the gold not be the answer to Eileen's predicament about the ranch house?
(a) There is no time to mine the gold.
(b) The gold is not very pure.
(c) The gold is on government land.
(d) The gold may not be on her land.
4. What does Eileen say about Mariana?
(a) That she must leave immediately.
(b) That Mariana should go to San Francisco to Win's family.
(c) That Mariana and Sean should marry.
(d) That she is welcome in the Mulkerin home.
5. What city is described as a pueblo with a few adobes, a church a few stores and cantinas?
(b) San Diego.
(c) Santa Barbara.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sean that someone wants to speak with Sean?
2. What does Russell find when he follows some tracks?
3. Why does Wooston want to take Russell away?
4. What does Eileen realize as she is waking Juan?
5. In whom does Sean have faith to help him with Machado's men?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)