|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eileen apologize to Juan?
(a) For being slow on her feet.
(b) For asking him to undertake this journey.
(c) For telling Jaime he could not bring Juan to live at the ranch.
(d) For thinking Jaime was visiting a fake shamen.
2. About what does Eileen hint at to the merchant?
(a) That the party will be attended by several important political figures.
(b) That there is plenty of gold to be had.
(c) That she plans to take Wooston to court.
(d) That she will better Wooston at his game.
3. Who challenges Sean?
(a) No one.
4. What does Sean spot in the dirt?
(a) A rusted, old knife.
(b) Sandal tracks.
(c) Burned wood pieces.
(d) A talisman.
5. Who is missing from the group Wooston sent to confront Eileen's group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Towards what does Juan lead the party?
2. Who is part Indian and part Spanish?
3. What does Silva tell Wooston?
4. To whom did Jaime direct Juan to tell a secret?
5. What does Sean say about Mariana when asked by Machado?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)