|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eileen do with her coat?
(a) Uses it to protect her knees as she climbs.
(b) To signal Sean and the others.
(c) Covers Juan.
(d) To carry the gold.
2. Why is Sean hunting?
(a) For Juan's body.
(b) For gold.
(c) For Russell.
(d) For meat for the fandango.
3. Who laughs at Sean?
(a) Sean laughs at himself.
4. Who tells Sean that someone wants to speak with Sean?
5. Who tells Sean about Russell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sean not understand?
2. Why does Bell try to arrest Sean?
3. By what was Juan's people's settlement destroyed?
4. Who is sitting on a bench by his front door?
5. Why might the gold not be the answer to Eileen's predicament about the ranch house?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)