|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wooston learn that angers him?
(a) That the governor has decided not to support Wooston's claims.
(b) About the upcoming fandango.
(c) About the rumors of his underhanded way to get Eileen off her land.
(d) About Eileen's upcoming marriage.
2. Who is Polanco and Del Campo?
(a) Men who have come to kill the Mulkerins.
(b) Men who have come to help the Mulkerins.
(c) Two sheriff deputies.
(d) Men Wooston has hired.
3. How many men does Juan say is following them?
4. Why does Wooston want to take Russell away?
(a) To care for Russell until the man dies.
(b) To find out what happened to Francisco.
(c) Because he has found the gold.
(d) To find out where Silva is.
5. What does Silva tell Wooston?
(a) That the Mulkerin party is in a dead-end canyon.
(b) That he is quitting working for Wooston.
(c) That the Mulkerin party has disappeared.
(d) That the Mulkerin party is back at their ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eileen plan to tell the people in the area?
2. Who is Mariana supposed to find?
3. What shocks the others when Eileen returns to them?
4. Who does Machado say he will take pleasure in killing?
5. Why is Sean worried about Wooston?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)