|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Machado's men believe there are more to Sean's group than they thought?
(a) Montero and Mariana make noise.
(b) Montero throws his voice and accent.
(c) Montero has his horse make noise.
(d) Sean fires his gun from several different places.
2. Who alerts Eileen that Sean has arrived?
(b) Juan Montero.
(c) No one.
3. What does Eileen feel as she suddenly wakens?
(a) That they should not be there.
(b) That a dangerous animal is nearby.
(c) Someone is coming.
(d) That Juan does not remember where Jaime found the gold.
4. What is said about Juan concerning his people?
(a) His tribe lives somewhere in the hills, though he has no close relatives alive.
(b) He has a large extended family living in the hills.
(c) That his people live in South America.
(d) He is the last of his people.
5. How does Russell feel as he is leaving the cave?
(a) Dizzy and sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to go looking for Juan?
2. What does Eileen come up with for saving the ranch?
3. What does the party searching for Juan lead?
4. What do Tennison and Sean talk about concerning people's hands?
5. Who is still awake when Sean and Mariana reach the Mulkerin house?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)