|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Faygele in Chapter 16?
2. What were Riva and Laibele talking about at the start of Chapter 14?
3. Who was the commander of the ghetto in which Riva's family was living?
4. Who took Riva away from Laibele's bedside?
5. Who comforted Riva in Chapter 19?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Russian advance and analyze the actions of the Nazis.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the significance of the doctor stating that Riva was important for morale of the camp and how the Nazis tried to keep resistance to a minimum.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the purpose of the music playing at Auschwitz upon their arrival.
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)