|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took Riva away from Laibele's bedside?
2. What did Riva say there was a limit to?
3. Why was Riva emotional over the apartment they were occupying in Chapter 17?
4. What did most of the families of the ghetto decide to do, according to Motele, in Chapter 22?
5. What was the name of the boy that came to Riva's house in chapter 16?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the purpose of the music playing at Auschwitz upon their arrival.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the Russian advance and analyze the actions of the Nazis.
Essay Topic 3
Define and analyze Sender's use of tone in The Cage and why Sender established the tone early in the book.
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)