|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Yulek's hope after discovering he was on the list?
2. What sentence did Motele receive after being caught?
3. What did Yulek ask Riva to help him with?
4. What did Riva suggest she and her two brother do to keep warm?
5. What did Riva say did not get in or out of the ghetto in Chapter 21?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of community in Lodz, Poland and what community meant for Riva and her family.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the use and purpose of Nazi propaganda and conclude whether the intended purpose was achieved.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the significance of socialist movements, such as Skif and Bund, examining the impact they had on individuals and families during the Nazi regime.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)