|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the trip take?
2. What was the name of the boy that came to Riva's house in chapter 16?
3. What was the coat in Chapter 19 made into?
4. What served as a toilet during the train ride, in Chapter 24?
5. Why was Riva emotional over the apartment they were occupying in Chapter 17?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Sender's use of foreshadowing in The Cage.
Essay Topic 2
Examine how Riva was treated in comparison to others and conclude why she was given second chances on many occasions. Discuss how this impacted her emotionally.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the purpose of the music playing at Auschwitz upon their arrival.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)