|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yulek ask Riva to help him with?
2. Who did Yulek want to bring with him?
3. What list did Yulek discover he was on, in Chapter 20?
4. What happened to Laibele in springtime?
5. How did Riva's brothers pay for the tailor in Chapter 19?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare Yulek and Riva's experiences and background, and discuss how their relationship impacted Riva.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the significance of the statement that the bombs were "music."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the types of punishment used in the concentration and labor camps during the Holocaust and the purpose of the punishments. Analyze whether the punishment fit the "crime."
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)