|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva say the "one room walk in " became, in Chapter 18?
2. What list did Yulek discover he was on, in Chapter 20?
3. What was Riva reading with the man she said might have been more than a friend?
4. What did the Ghetto commander tell the workers in Riva's shop?
5. What did Riva use to hide the trap door of their hiding place?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of the doctor stating that Riva was important for morale of the camp and how the Nazis tried to keep resistance to a minimum.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the use and purpose of Nazi propaganda and conclude whether the intended purpose was achieved.
Essay Topic 3
Examine why people harassed Harry and analyze why Riva's mother defended him.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)