|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the workers of Riva's shop enemies of Russia, according to the Ghetto commander?
2. What friends did Riva promise to try to stay with if the men and women were separated at their destination?
3. Who did Yulek want to bring with him?
4. What tool did one of the men carry, according to Chapter 23?
5. What period of time elapsed between Chapter 20 and Chapter 21?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the significance of socialist movements, such as Skif and Bund, examining the impact they had on individuals and families during the Nazi regime.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of community in Lodz, Poland and what community meant for Riva and her family.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Russian advance and analyze the actions of the Nazis.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)