|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the women of Riva's group reserved toward Riva, in Chapter 18?
2. What was the name of the motherly neighbor Riva talked about?
3. What holiday started in Chapter 15?
4. What did Riva do when they entered the "one room walk in"?
5. What did the Ghetto commander tell the workers in Riva's shop?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine how Riva was treated in comparison to others and conclude why she was given second chances on many occasions. Discuss how this impacted her emotionally.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the use and purpose of Nazi propaganda and conclude whether the intended purpose was achieved.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Sender's use of foreshadowing in The Cage.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)