Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Faygele in Chapter 16?
2. What were Riva and Laibele talking about at the start of Chapter 14?
3. Who was the commander of the ghetto in which Riva's family was living?
4. Who took Riva away from Laibele's bedside?
5. Who comforted Riva in Chapter 19?
Examine the significance of the Passover, and discuss the traditions celebrated by Riva's family during Passover.
Examine the role of the Volksdeutsche in Germany and other countries and why this group pledged their devotion to the fatherland.
Discuss the significance of the doctor stating that Riva was important for morale of the camp and how the Nazis tried to keep resistance to a minimum.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)