|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva say there was a limit to?
2. What tool did one of the men carry, according to Chapter 23?
3. What holiday started in Chapter 15?
4. What were Riva and Laibele talking about at the start of Chapter 14?
5. Who did Riva start writing letters to in Chapter 16?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine how Riva was treated in comparison to others and conclude why she was given second chances on many occasions. Discuss how this impacted her emotionally.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance of the Passover, and discuss the traditions celebrated by Riva's family during Passover.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the types of punishment used in the concentration and labor camps during the Holocaust and the purpose of the punishments. Analyze whether the punishment fit the "crime."
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)