|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva suggest she and her two brother do to keep warm?
2. Why did the man say he carried his tool, according to Chapter 23?
3. What was the coat in Chapter 19 made into?
4. What did Riva and others in her building receive, in Chapter 17?
5. What did the Ghetto commander tell the workers in Riva's shop?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the purpose of the music playing at Auschwitz upon their arrival.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the significance of the statement that the bombs were "music."
Essay Topic 3
Examine the role of the Volksdeutsche in Germany and other countries and why this group pledged their devotion to the fatherland.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)