|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Motele get for his work in Chapter 14?
2. What was Yulek's hope after discovering he was on the list?
3. What did Riva and her brother do the night before the end of the ghetto, according to Chapter 23?
4. Why did the man say he carried his tool, according to Chapter 23?
5. What was the name of the boy that came to Riva's house in chapter 16?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the role of the Volksdeutsche in Germany and other countries and why this group pledged their devotion to the fatherland.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the significance of the statement that the bombs were "music."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the types of punishment used in the concentration and labor camps during the Holocaust and the purpose of the punishments. Analyze whether the punishment fit the "crime."
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)