Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Faygele in Chapter 16?
2. What were Riva and Laibele talking about at the start of Chapter 14?
3. Who was the commander of the ghetto in which Riva's family was living?
4. Who took Riva away from Laibele's bedside?
5. Who comforted Riva in Chapter 19?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Russian advance and analyze the actions of the Nazis.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the purpose of the ghettos established by the Third Reich and the conditions suffered by the Jews in the ghettos.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the types of punishment used in the concentration and labor camps during the Holocaust and the purpose of the punishments. Analyze whether the punishment fit the "crime."
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)