|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Riva's brothers pay for the tailor in Chapter 19?
2. What did the Ghetto commander tell the workers in Riva's shop?
3. What tool did one of the men carry, according to Chapter 23?
4. Why were the women of Riva's group reserved toward Riva, in Chapter 18?
5. What was Yulek's hope after discovering he was on the list?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the use and purpose of Nazi propaganda and conclude whether the intended purpose was achieved.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the significance of socialist movements, such as Skif and Bund, examining the impact they had on individuals and families during the Nazi regime.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the role of the Volksdeutsche in Germany and other countries and why this group pledged their devotion to the fatherland.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)