|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Riva emotional over the apartment they were occupying in Chapter 17?
(a) She start writing in that apartment.
(b) She had lived there all her life.
(c) He brother was buried in the cemetery next door.
(d) She liked the view.
2. What did Yulek ask Riva to help him with?
(d) Moving to a new apartment.
3. What was Riva's building to be used for?
(a) To hide escapees.
(b) As a hospital.
(c) As a storage area.
(d) To make firewood.
4. What did the Ghetto commander tell the workers in Riva's shop?
(a) That they needed to work harder to ensure victory.
(b) That they needed to find their families.
(c) That they would be relocated within 2 weeks.
(d) That their skill was needed for the resettlement effort.
5. What did Riva and her brother do the night before the end of the ghetto, according to Chapter 23?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Riva refuse to take the letters she wrote with her?
2. What did Riva say the "one room walk in " became, in Chapter 18?
3. What was the name of the motherly neighbor Riva talked about?
4. Where did Riva start working, in Chapter 18?
5. What was the Skif?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)