|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What friends did Riva promise to try to stay with if the men and women were separated at their destination?
(a) Karola and Rifkele.
(b) Karola and Yuma.
(c) Ira and Yuma.
(d) Rifkele and Saba.
2. What did Riva say did not get in or out of the ghetto in Chapter 21?
3. What were Riva and Laibele talking about at the start of Chapter 14?
(a) The war.
(b) Poems they learned as children.
(c) How to find food.
(d) How to escape the ghetto.
4. Where did Riva arrive at the end of Chapter 24?
5. Why were the workers of Riva's shop enemies of Russia, according to the Ghetto commander?
(a) They sewed German uniforms.
(b) They were making ammunition.
(c) They were making weapons.
(d) They were Jewish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Motele get for his work in Chapter 14?
2. What did most of the families of the ghetto decide to do, according to Motele, in Chapter 22?
3. Who did Riva start writing letters to in Chapter 16?
4. Why did the story Riva and Laibele talked about sound happy?
5. What did Riva say the "one room walk in " became, in Chapter 18?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)