|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Riva say she grew closer to, in Chapter 19?
(c) Mrs Avner.
2. How many lives did the the shop manager say he saved by his action?
(a) 9 lives.
(b) 2 lives.
(c) 5 lives.
(d) 3 lives.
3. Who was the commander of the ghetto in which Riva's family was living?
(a) Henrish Ruber.
(b) Hans Biebow.
(c) Henry Bolk.
(d) Karl Eimster.
4. Why was Riva emotional over the apartment they were occupying in Chapter 17?
(a) She liked the view.
(b) She had lived there all her life.
(c) She start writing in that apartment.
(d) He brother was buried in the cemetery next door.
5. Who called Riva out of her hiding place after the Germans failed to find her and her brothers?
(a) A neighbor.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Motele say they should use part of the "one room walk in" as?
2. What did most of the families of the ghetto decide to do, according to Motele, in Chapter 22?
3. What was the coat in Chapter 19 made into?
4. What served as a toilet during the train ride, in Chapter 24?
5. What were Riva and Laibele talking about at the start of Chapter 14?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)