|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Riva scream to Laibele?
(a) To wait for her in heaven.
(b) To bring back food.
(c) Not to leave her.
(d) To come back home.
2. What sentence did Motele receive after being caught?
(b) Twelve days in jail.
(c) Clean the outdoor toilet for two days.
3. Who was the commander of the ghetto in which Riva's family was living?
(a) Karl Eimster.
(b) Henry Bolk.
(c) Henrish Ruber.
(d) Hans Biebow.
4. What did Riva use to hide the trap door of their hiding place?
(a) A stack of wood.
(b) A chair.
(c) A rug.
(d) A bed.
5. What was the name of the boy that came to Riva's house in chapter 16?
(a) Yulek Schwartz.
(b) Moshe Krako.
(c) Yulek Hamsht.
(d) Henry Yuberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took Riva away from Laibele's bedside?
2. What list did Yulek discover he was on, in Chapter 20?
3. What did Yulek ask Riva to help him with?
4. Who was frightened in Yulek's apartment?
5. What was Bund?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)