|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Riva out of her hiding place after the Germans failed to find her and her brothers?
(a) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A neighbor.
2. What did Riva use to stay in touch with former neighbors and friends?
(a) The liberation movement.
(b) The youth movement.
(c) The Communist movement.
(d) The Nazi movement.
3. Who comforted Riva in Chapter 19?
(d) Mrs Avner.
4. What did Motele say they should use part of the "one room walk in" as?
(a) A secret food store.
(b) A secret hospital.
(c) A secret gaming area.
(d) A secret library.
5. Who did Riva start writing letters to in Chapter 16?
(a) Dead rabbis.
(c) Members of her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva do when they entered the "one room walk in"?
2. Why was Riva emotional over the apartment they were occupying in Chapter 17?
3. What did Riva say the "one room walk in " became, in Chapter 18?
4. Why did the story Riva and Laibele talked about sound happy?
5. What holiday started in Chapter 15?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)