|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Riva arrive at the end of Chapter 24?
2. What did Riva use to stay in touch with former neighbors and friends?
(a) The Communist movement.
(b) The youth movement.
(c) The Nazi movement.
(d) The liberation movement.
3. What were Riva and Laibele talking about at the start of Chapter 14?
(a) Poems they learned as children.
(b) The war.
(c) How to escape the ghetto.
(d) How to find food.
4. How old was Faygele in Chapter 16?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
5. Who did Riva say she grew closer to, in Chapter 19?
(a) Mrs Avner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Motele say they should use part of the "one room walk in" as?
2. What was Riva reading with the man she said might have been more than a friend?
3. Where did Riva start working, in Chapter 18?
4. Who comforted Riva in Chapter 19?
5. What was the name of the boy that came to Riva's house in chapter 16?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)