|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Riva say the "one room walk in " became, in Chapter 18?
(a) A hospital.
(b) Their play area.
(c) A busy place.
(d) A deserted place.
2. Where did Riva arrive at the end of Chapter 24?
3. What sentence did Motele receive after being caught?
(c) Clean the outdoor toilet for two days.
(d) Twelve days in jail.
4. What served as a toilet during the train ride, in Chapter 24?
(b) A single toilet.
(c) Holes in the floor.
5. What was the name of the boy that came to Riva's house in chapter 16?
(a) Yulek Hamsht.
(b) Yulek Schwartz.
(c) Henry Yuberg.
(d) Moshe Krako.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yulek ask Riva to help him with?
2. What did the Ghetto commander tell the workers in Riva's shop?
3. What tool did one of the men carry, according to Chapter 23?
4. What period of time elapsed between Chapter 20 and Chapter 21?
5. What did Riva realize after being comforted?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)