|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the commander of the ghetto in which Riva's family was living?
(a) Hans Biebow.
(b) Henry Bolk.
(c) Karl Eimster.
(d) Henrish Ruber.
2. Where did Riva start working, in Chapter 18?
(a) At a sewing factory.
(b) A tank repair depot.
(c) A pot factory.
(d) A steel mill.
3. What did Riva realize after being comforted?
(a) She needed to write.
(b) She wanted to escape.
(c) They still had hopes and dreams.
(d) She wanted to die.
4. Who called Riva out of her hiding place after the Germans failed to find her and her brothers?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
5. What happened to Laibele in springtime?
(a) He refused to eat anything.
(b) He neared death.
(c) He stopped talking.
(d) He got better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sentence did Motele receive after being caught?
2. Who took Riva away from Laibele's bedside?
3. What did Riva say did not get in or out of the ghetto in Chapter 21?
4. Who comforted Riva in Chapter 19?
5. What did Riva note were banned?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)