|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the story Riva and Laibele talked about sound happy?
(a) Because they lived in a happy home.
(b) Because they were in Yiddish.
(c) Because they were told by their mother.
(d) Because they were ending happily.
2. What holiday started in Chapter 15?
(b) Yum Kippur.
3. What did Riva suggest she and her two brother do to keep warm?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Turn the central heat on.
(c) Light a fire.
(d) Open a window.
4. Where did Riva arrive at the end of Chapter 24?
5. What happened to Laibele in springtime?
(a) He got better.
(b) He refused to eat anything.
(c) He neared death.
(d) He stopped talking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the manager of the shop Riva where Riva worked?
2. What did Riva say did not get in or out of the ghetto in Chapter 21?
3. How old was Faygele in Chapter 16?
4. Who did Yulek want to bring with him?
5. What did Riva do when they entered the "one room walk in"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)