|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Laibele in springtime?
(a) He got better.
(b) He refused to eat anything.
(c) He stopped talking.
(d) He neared death.
2. What was the Skif?
(a) The resettlement association.
(b) The Nazis party.
(c) The communist party.
(d) The organization of socialist children.
3. What did Motele say they should use part of the "one room walk in" as?
(a) A secret library.
(b) A secret food store.
(c) A secret gaming area.
(d) A secret hospital.
4. What did Riva realize after being comforted?
(a) She needed to write.
(b) She wanted to escape.
(c) She wanted to die.
(d) They still had hopes and dreams.
5. What area of the shop did the manager transfer Riva to?
(a) The sewing area.
(b) The assembly area.
(c) The cutting area.
(d) The cleaning area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Riva emotional over the apartment they were occupying in Chapter 17?
2. What did most of the families of the ghetto decide to do, according to Motele, in Chapter 22?
3. What did Motele get for his work in Chapter 14?
4. Who did Yulek want to bring with him?
5. Where did Riva start working, in Chapter 18?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)