|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Faygele in Chapter 16?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
2. What were Riva and Laibele talking about at the start of Chapter 14?
(a) How to find food.
(b) The war.
(c) How to escape the ghetto.
(d) Poems they learned as children.
3. Who was the commander of the ghetto in which Riva's family was living?
(a) Karl Eimster.
(b) Henry Bolk.
(c) Henrish Ruber.
(d) Hans Biebow.
4. Who took Riva away from Laibele's bedside?
(a) Mrs. Avner.
(c) Mrs. Gruber.
5. Who comforted Riva in Chapter 19?
(d) Mrs Avner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva use to hide the trap door of their hiding place?
2. What area of the shop did the manager transfer Riva to?
3. What did Riva describe as being a "one room walk in"?
4. What did Riva and others in her building receive, in Chapter 17?
5. How did Riva's brothers pay for the tailor in Chapter 19?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)