|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the commander of the ghetto in which Riva's family was living?
(a) Hans Biebow.
(b) Henrish Ruber.
(c) Henry Bolk.
(d) Karl Eimster.
2. Who called Riva out of her hiding place after the Germans failed to find her and her brothers?
(a) A neighbor.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
3. Who was frightened in Yulek's apartment?
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
4. What was Bund?
(a) A Nazi movement.
(b) An adult socialist movement.
(c) A Jewish relocation agency.
(d) A propaganda office.
5. What served as a toilet during the train ride, in Chapter 24?
(b) Holes in the floor.
(c) A single toilet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Laibele in springtime?
2. What did Motele say they should use part of the "one room walk in" as?
3. What was the coat in Chapter 19 made into?
4. What was the name of the boy that came to Riva's house in chapter 16?
5. What area of the shop did the manager transfer Riva to?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)