|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Motele get for his work in Chapter 14?
(a) 3 feet of cloth.
(b) A armload of wood.
2. Who was the commander of the ghetto in which Riva's family was living?
(a) Hans Biebow.
(b) Henry Bolk.
(c) Henrish Ruber.
(d) Karl Eimster.
3. Who took Riva away from Laibele's bedside?
(a) Mrs. Avner.
(c) Mrs. Gruber.
4. What friends did Riva promise to try to stay with if the men and women were separated at their destination?
(a) Rifkele and Saba.
(b) Ira and Yuma.
(c) Karola and Yuma.
(d) Karola and Rifkele.
5. What did the Ghetto commander tell the workers in Riva's shop?
(a) That their skill was needed for the resettlement effort.
(b) That they would be relocated within 2 weeks.
(c) That they needed to find their families.
(d) That they needed to work harder to ensure victory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool did one of the men carry, according to Chapter 23?
2. Why were the workers of Riva's shop enemies of Russia, according to the Ghetto commander?
3. Who did Yulek want to bring with him?
4. How many lives did the the shop manager say he saved by his action?
5. How long did the trip take?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)