|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the trip take?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
2. What did Yulek ask Riva to help him with?
(b) Moving to a new apartment.
3. What did Riva say there was a limit to?
(a) The amount of soldier the Nazis were capable of sending to the ghetto.
(b) The number of time ones can be humiliated.
(c) The amount of suffering they could take.
(d) The amount of time the Nazi can hold on to the Soviet advance.
4. Why were the workers of Riva's shop enemies of Russia, according to the Ghetto commander?
(a) They were making weapons.
(b) They were Jewish.
(c) They sewed German uniforms.
(d) They were making ammunition.
5. Who did Yulek want to bring with him?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Riva and Laibele talking about at the start of Chapter 14?
2. Where did Riva arrive at the end of Chapter 24?
3. Who did Riva start writing letters to in Chapter 16?
4. What did Riva and others in her building receive, in Chapter 17?
5. What did Motele get for his work in Chapter 14?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)