|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Riva emotional over the apartment they were occupying in Chapter 17?
(a) He brother was buried in the cemetery next door.
(b) She had lived there all her life.
(c) She liked the view.
(d) She start writing in that apartment.
2. What list did Yulek discover he was on, in Chapter 20?
(a) The list for the draft.
(b) The list of teenagers to be deported.
(c) A wanted list.
(d) The list of high skilled workers.
3. What did Riva scream to Laibele?
(a) Not to leave her.
(b) To come back home.
(c) To bring back food.
(d) To wait for her in heaven.
4. What was the name of the motherly neighbor Riva talked about?
(a) Mrs. Yumlek.
(b) Mrs. Hemshi.
(c) Mrs. Boruchowich.
(d) Mrs. Avner.
5. What was the name of the boy that came to Riva's house in chapter 16?
(a) Yulek Schwartz.
(b) Moshe Krako.
(c) Henry Yuberg.
(d) Yulek Hamsht.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva use to hide the trap door of their hiding place?
2. What did Riva say did not get in or out of the ghetto in Chapter 21?
3. What did Riva and others in her building receive, in Chapter 17?
4. What served as a toilet during the train ride, in Chapter 24?
5. What did Riva say there was a limit to?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)