|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Skif?
(a) The organization of socialist children.
(b) The Nazis party.
(c) The resettlement association.
(d) The communist party.
2. How old was Faygele in Chapter 16?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 18 years old.
(d) 19 years old.
3. What area of the shop did the manager transfer Riva to?
(a) The cutting area.
(b) The cleaning area.
(c) The sewing area.
(d) The assembly area.
4. Why were the workers of Riva's shop enemies of Russia, according to the Ghetto commander?
(a) They were making ammunition.
(b) They were making weapons.
(c) They sewed German uniforms.
(d) They were Jewish.
5. Who comforted Riva in Chapter 19?
(b) Mrs Avner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sentence did Motele receive after being caught?
2. How many lives did the the shop manager say he saved by his action?
3. What were Riva and Laibele talking about at the start of Chapter 14?
4. Who did Riva start writing letters to in Chapter 16?
5. What was the name of the motherly neighbor Riva talked about?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)