|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bund?
(a) A Jewish relocation agency.
(b) An adult socialist movement.
(c) A Nazi movement.
(d) A propaganda office.
2. What did Riva use to stay in touch with former neighbors and friends?
(a) The Communist movement.
(b) The Nazi movement.
(c) The liberation movement.
(d) The youth movement.
3. What was the Skif?
(a) The resettlement association.
(b) The communist party.
(c) The Nazis party.
(d) The organization of socialist children.
4. What was Yulek's hope after discovering he was on the list?
(a) That he could escape.
(b) That the propaganda was true.
(c) That he would die quickly.
(d) That he could marry Riva.
5. Why did the man say he carried his tool, according to Chapter 23?
(a) It was his only possession.
(b) He thought he could find a job more easily.
(c) It was a family heirloom.
(d) He thought he might be more valuable to the Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did most of the families of the ghetto decide to do, according to Motele, in Chapter 22?
2. Who was the commander of the ghetto in which Riva's family was living?
3. What period of time elapsed between Chapter 20 and Chapter 21?
4. Where did Riva start working, in Chapter 18?
5. What did Riva say did not get in or out of the ghetto in Chapter 21?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)