|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Riva use to stay in touch with former neighbors and friends?
(a) The Nazi movement.
(b) The Communist movement.
(c) The youth movement.
(d) The liberation movement.
2. What did Riva realize after being comforted?
(a) She wanted to escape.
(b) She wanted to die.
(c) They still had hopes and dreams.
(d) She needed to write.
3. Who did Riva start writing letters to in Chapter 16?
(a) Members of her family.
(d) Dead rabbis.
4. Who was the manager of the shop Riva where Riva worked?
(a) Yuri Mikelham.
(b) David Berkenwald.
(c) David Avner.
(d) Michel Yemshi.
5. Who called Riva out of her hiding place after the Germans failed to find her and her brothers?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva say did not get in or out of the ghetto in Chapter 21?
2. Who did Yulek want to bring with him?
3. What happened to Laibele in springtime?
4. What was the name of the motherly neighbor Riva talked about?
5. What was Riva reading with the man she said might have been more than a friend?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)