|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Riva start writing letters to in Chapter 16?
(b) Dead rabbis.
(d) Members of her family.
2. Where did Riva start working, in Chapter 18?
(a) A tank repair depot.
(b) A steel mill.
(c) At a sewing factory.
(d) A pot factory.
3. Where was Riva's hiding place?
(a) In the outhouse.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In the cellar.
4. What did Motele say they should use part of the "one room walk in" as?
(a) A secret food store.
(b) A secret library.
(c) A secret gaming area.
(d) A secret hospital.
5. What did Riva say did not get in or out of the ghetto in Chapter 21?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva suggest she and her two brother do to keep warm?
2. Why was Riva emotional over the apartment they were occupying in Chapter 17?
3. What happened to Laibele in springtime?
4. What did Riva and others in her building receive, in Chapter 17?
5. What was Riva's brother Motele doing in Chapter 14?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)