|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Riva say did not get in or out of the ghetto in Chapter 21?
2. Why did the man say he carried his tool, according to Chapter 23?
(a) It was a family heirloom.
(b) He thought he might be more valuable to the Germans.
(c) He thought he could find a job more easily.
(d) It was his only possession.
3. What served as a toilet during the train ride, in Chapter 24?
(a) Holes in the floor.
(b) A single toilet.
4. Where did Riva start working, in Chapter 18?
(a) At a sewing factory.
(b) A steel mill.
(c) A tank repair depot.
(d) A pot factory.
5. What sentence did Motele receive after being caught?
(a) Twelve days in jail.
(d) Clean the outdoor toilet for two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What list did Yulek discover he was on, in Chapter 20?
2. What did Riva and others in her building receive, in Chapter 17?
3. How many lives did the the shop manager say he saved by his action?
4. What did Riva use to hide the trap door of their hiding place?
5. What was Yulek's hope after discovering he was on the list?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)