|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the women of Riva's group reserved toward Riva, in Chapter 18?
(a) She told the manager that one of the women she was working with stole some fabric.
(b) She stole food from the common area.
(c) Her name on the deportee list had been switched for someone else.
(d) She was friends with a German soldier.
2. What was the name of the boy that came to Riva's house in chapter 16?
(a) Yulek Hamsht.
(b) Yulek Schwartz.
(c) Moshe Krako.
(d) Henry Yuberg.
3. How old was Faygele in Chapter 16?
(a) 19 years old.
(b) 14 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 18 years old.
4. Who took Riva away from Laibele's bedside?
(a) Mrs. Gruber.
(b) Mrs. Avner.
5. Why did the man say he carried his tool, according to Chapter 23?
(a) He thought he could find a job more easily.
(b) It was his only possession.
(c) He thought he might be more valuable to the Germans.
(d) It was a family heirloom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva suggest she and her two brother do to keep warm?
2. Who was the manager of the shop Riva where Riva worked?
3. What did Motele get for his work in Chapter 14?
4. What holiday started in Chapter 15?
5. What was Riva's building to be used for?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)