|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool did one of the men carry, according to Chapter 23?
(a) A sewing machine.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A steel press.
(d) A wood stove.
2. What holiday started in Chapter 15?
(c) Yum Kippur.
3. What was the Skif?
(a) The communist party.
(b) The organization of socialist children.
(c) The resettlement association.
(d) The Nazis party.
4. Why were the workers of Riva's shop enemies of Russia, according to the Ghetto commander?
(a) They were Jewish.
(b) They sewed German uniforms.
(c) They were making ammunition.
(d) They were making weapons.
5. What did Riva realize after being comforted?
(a) She needed to write.
(b) She wanted to escape.
(c) They still had hopes and dreams.
(d) She wanted to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the coat in Chapter 19 belong to?
2. What was Riva's brother Motele doing in Chapter 14?
3. Who called Riva out of her hiding place after the Germans failed to find her and her brothers?
4. What did Motele get for his work in Chapter 14?
5. Who was frightened in Yulek's apartment?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)