Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1 through 13
1. Who is Riva talking to at the start of Chapter 1?
2. What was Riva dreading, according to Chapter 1?
3. What made Nancy sad?
4. What question did Nancy ask her mother?
5. What did Riva say to Nancy to reassure her?
6. Riva's conversation with her daughter, stirred memories for Riva about what year?
7. Where did Riva spend her childhood?
8. What holiday was Riva's mother preparing for, in her memory of her childhood?
9. Who was Riva's family's landlady?
10. What was Riva's mother's name?
11. What was the name of the grandson of Riva's family's landlady?
12. How old was Riva in her...
This section contains 1,859 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)