|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Riva cut her finger in Chapter 37?
(a) On a shovel.
(b) On a truck door.
(c) On a pickaxe.
(d) On one of the buckets.
2. What question did Nancy ask her mother?
(a) Why the Nazis were allowed to kill so many people.
(b) Why they didn't have food growing up.
(c) Why the Nazis invaded Poland.
(d) Why her mother had trouble sleeping.
3. What camp was Riva transferred to, in Chapter 30?
4. What were Riva and the other prisoner forced to dig?
(a) Holes for land mines.
(b) Ditches for German soldiers.
(d) Water holes.
5. What was the name of the female doctor in Riva's barracks?
(a) Dr. Yamham.
(b) Dr. Stuken.
(c) Dr. Yumlek.
(d) Dr. Ginzburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought Riva to the doctor after she fell ill?
2. Who did the coat in Chapter 19 belong to?
3. What did Riva use to stay in touch with former neighbors and friends?
4. What was Bund?
5. What was the name of Riva's cousin, according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)