|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings was Riva living with in the ghetto?
(a) 5 siblings.
(b) 6 siblings.
(c) 3 siblings.
(d) 2 siblings.
2. What did Riva and others in her building receive, in Chapter 17?
(a) Orders to clean their apartment.
(b) Orders to move.
(c) Food coupons.
(d) Two arm-loads of wood.
3. What happened to Riva's family's apartment?
(a) It was raided by Nazis.
(b) It was used as a hiding spot for Jews.
(c) It was foreclosed on.
(d) It was burned.
4. What did Riva and the girl from Lotz try to figure out, at the end of Chapter 33?
(a) How to get a pencil.
(b) How to work faster.
(c) How to get food.
(d) How to escape.
5. What did Riva tell Nancy would be the only way such events could happen again?
(a) If our hatred is bigger than our logic.
(b) If we allow fanatics to take power.
(c) If Hitler come back to power.
(d) If we forget the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job was Riva assigned to do?
2. What were Riva and the other prisoner forced to dig?
3. Whom did Riva read her writing to?
4. What was the name of the female doctor in Riva's barracks?
5. What did some children create in the ghetto?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)