|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What separated Riva and her cousin?
(a) A column of German soldiers headed for the front.
(b) An attack by Germans on Jews.
(c) A bomb run by the Soviets.
(d) A fire in one of the houses.
2. Why was the man Riva saw attacked by Germans?
(a) He tried to help a Jewish pregnant woman.
(b) He tried to flee.
(c) He tried to touch a German.
(d) He tried to take a gun on the floor.
3. Who did the coat in Chapter 19 belong to?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) An uncle.
(c) A niece.
4. How old was Riva in her recollection?
5. What job did Riva take in order to stay at home with her brother?
(a) Sewing uniforms.
(b) Braiding rugs.
(c) Writing letters to soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What amenities were eliminated shortly after the creation of the ghetto?
2. What made Nancy sad?
3. What did Riva and the girl from Lotz try to figure out, at the end of Chapter 33?
4. What was the name of the young man that came to Riva's house in search of his family?
5. What organization was formed, at the start of Chapter 3?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)