|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforted Riva when she was at her lowest point of despair?
(c) Dr Himselk.
2. What were the two women in Chapter 34 beaten for?
(a) Stealing potato peals from the garbage.
(b) Trying to eat the dog food.
(c) Stealing a pie.
(d) Trying to escape.
3. Where did Riva spend her childhood?
4. What holiday was Riva's mother preparing for, in her memory of her childhood?
(d) Yum Kippur.
5. When did Riva return to work?
(a) January 9, 1945.
(b) May 19, 1945.
(c) January 19, 1944.
(d) January 19, 1945.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was particular about the cut on Riva's finger?
2. Who was Riva looking for in the camp?
3. Why did the foreman decide Riva was not suited for her original assignment?
4. Whom did Riva read her writing to?
5. How old was Riva in her recollection?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)