|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings was Riva living with in the ghetto?
(a) 2 siblings.
(b) 5 siblings.
(c) 3 siblings.
(d) 6 siblings.
2. What did Riva realize after being comforted?
(a) She wanted to escape.
(b) They still had hopes and dreams.
(c) She wanted to die.
(d) She needed to write.
3. What amenities were eliminated shortly after the creation of the ghetto?
(a) The pool and the theater.
(b) Schools, soup kitchens, and a hospital.
(c) The soup kitchen and the local garden.
(d) Schools and the hospital.
4. What job did Riva take in order to stay at home with her brother?
(a) Sewing uniforms.
(b) Writing letters to soldiers.
(d) Braiding rugs.
5. What did Riva note were banned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforted Riva in Chapter 19?
2. What holiday started in Chapter 15?
3. What was the name of the young man that came to Riva's house in search of his family?
4. What question did Nancy ask her mother?
5. When did Riva and her cousin go to the post office, according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)