|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings was Riva living with in the ghetto?
(a) 3 siblings.
(b) 5 siblings.
(c) 6 siblings.
(d) 2 siblings.
2. What made Nancy sad?
(a) She did not have a dad.
(b) She did not have grandparents.
(c) She did not have friends.
(d) She did not have a brother.
3. What did Riva do when they entered the "one room walk in"?
(a) She screamed.
(b) She laughed.
(c) She fainted.
(d) She cried.
4. What did Riva realize after being comforted?
(a) She needed to write.
(b) She wanted to escape.
(c) She wanted to die.
(d) They still had hopes and dreams.
5. Where did the young man that came to Riva's house in search of his family stay?
(a) Henry's place.
(b) The outdoor bathroom.
(c) The steel factory.
(d) Riva's place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva use to stay in touch with former neighbors and friends?
2. What was Riva's mother's marital status?
3. What was Riva's family's landlady's grandson accused of being?
4. Who did Yulek want to bring with him?
5. What did Riva's younger brother contract when he was 13?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)