|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school did Riva and her siblings attend?
(a) Public Schools.
(b) They had been home schooled.
(c) Private schools.
(d) They didn't go to school.
2. What friends did Riva promise to try to stay with if the men and women were separated at their destination?
(a) Karola and Rifkele.
(b) Karola and Yuma.
(c) Ira and Yuma.
(d) Rifkele and Saba.
3. What did the men Riva overheard talk about?
(a) The war and the world situation.
(b) The price of food.
(c) How to escape to England.
(d) How to keep their families safe.
4. When did Riva and her cousin go to the post office, according to Chapter 4?
(a) April 1939.
(b) May 1940.
(c) April 1940.
(d) March 1940.
5. What did some children create in the ghetto?
(a) Trading groups.
(b) Food scavenger groups.
(c) Secret study groups.
(d) Play groups.
Short Answer Questions
1. What period of time elapsed between Chapter 20 and Chapter 21?
2. What did Riva realize after being comforted?
3. Why were the women of Riva's group reserved toward Riva, in Chapter 18?
4. What was Riva's family's landlady's grandson accused of being?
5. Where did Riva arrive at the end of Chapter 24?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)