|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Riva's family's apartment?
(a) It was used as a hiding spot for Jews.
(b) It was raided by Nazis.
(c) It was foreclosed on.
(d) It was burned.
2. What area of the shop did the manager transfer Riva to?
(a) The cutting area.
(b) The cleaning area.
(c) The sewing area.
(d) The assembly area.
3. Riva's conversation with her daughter, stirred memories for Riva about what year?
4. What were the Jews forced to wear in 1940?
(a) A red circle.
(b) A yellow star.
(c) A green rectangle.
(d) A blue hat.
5. What did the landlady's grandson tell Riva?
(a) That he would protect her family from persecution.
(b) That the rent was going to go up.
(c) That they needed to hide.
(d) That they had to vacate the apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Riva's building to be used for?
2. What tool did one of the men carry, according to Chapter 23?
3. Who was the manager of the shop Riva where Riva worked?
4. What did Riva scream to Laibele?
5. What served as a toilet during the train ride, in Chapter 24?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)