|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brought Riva to the doctor after she fell ill?
(a) Mrs. Gruber.
2. What was Riva's job in the ghetto?
(a) Making steel pots.
(b) Sewing flags.
(c) Making ammunition.
(d) Sewing German uniforms.
3. How many were released by mistake from the prison camp?
4. What did workers get for their labor?
(a) Freedom points.
(c) Some wood.
(d) A ration of food.
5. Where did the men Riva overheard gather?
(a) Under a large oak tree.
(b) In a bar.
(c) Near a river.
(d) In Temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men Riva overheard talk about?
2. What did Riva's siblings trade for bread on the black market?
3. What did the propaganda tell the inhabitants of the ghetto?
4. How old was Riva in her recollection?
5. What was the name of Riva's cousin, according to Chapter 4?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)