|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Riva's mother have?
2. What made Nancy sad?
(a) She did not have grandparents.
(b) She did not have a dad.
(c) She did not have a brother.
(d) She did not have friends.
3. What did Riva's younger brother contract when he was 13?
4. What was the name of the grandson of Riva's family's landlady?
5. What language did the landlady speak besides Polish?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the marchers described in Chapter 5 demand of the leaders of the ghetto?
2. Where did Riva's family hide the youngest brother when the Germans came to their apartment?
3. What did the people joining the new organization wear?
4. What did the landlady's grandson wear when he pounded on the door?
5. What did Riva call the event she witnessed in Chapter 4?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)