|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the deaf and mute boy Riva helped, in Chapter 4?
2. Where did the men Riva overheard gather?
(a) In Temple.
(b) Under a large oak tree.
(c) In a bar.
(d) Near a river.
3. What job did Riva take in order to stay at home with her brother?
(a) Writing letters to soldiers.
(b) Sewing uniforms.
(d) Braiding rugs.
4. What did the Child Welfare Department worker tell Riva?
(a) That they had to take her away.
(b) That she could apply for financial aid.
(c) That she had to get a job.
(d) That they could not live alone.
5. What school did Riva and her siblings attend?
(a) Public Schools.
(b) They had been home schooled.
(c) They didn't go to school.
(d) Private schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joined the new organization?
2. How many children did Riva's mother have?
3. What was the name of the young man that came to Riva's house in search of his family?
4. What were the people of the ghetto encouraged to do?
5. What did Riva call the event she witnessed in Chapter 4?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)