|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men Riva overheard talk about?
(a) How to keep their families safe.
(b) How to escape to England.
(c) The price of food.
(d) The war and the world situation.
2. How many siblings was Riva living with in the ghetto?
(a) 2 siblings.
(b) 5 siblings.
(c) 3 siblings.
(d) 6 siblings.
3. Who is Riva talking to at the start of Chapter 1?
(a) Her daughter Nancy.
(b) Her son Joseph.
(c) Her son Yumlek.
(d) Her daughter Sophia.
4. What made Nancy sad?
(a) She did not have grandparents.
(b) She did not have a dad.
(c) She did not have a brother.
(d) She did not have friends.
5. What was the name of the deaf and mute boy Riva helped, in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Riva spend her childhood?
2. What were the Jews forced to wear in 1940?
3. What vitamin did Riva's siblings trade on the black market to help Riva?
4. What did workers get for their labor?
5. Who brought Riva to the doctor after she fell ill?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)