|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Germans take Riva's mother away?
(a) Because she didn't have a job.
(b) Because she was wanted.
(c) Because they said she was sick.
(d) Because they had to fill they quotas.
2. What happened to the men the Germans harassed?
(a) They were put in trucks and brought to work on a bridge.
(b) They were taken in trains and never came back.
(c) They were shot.
(d) They were taken to a local factory to work.
3. What was Riva's family's landlady's grandson accused of being?
(a) A spy.
(b) A Jew.
(c) A Catholic.
(d) A Communist.
4. What vitamin did Riva's siblings trade on the black market to help Riva?
5. What question did Nancy ask her mother?
(a) Why the Nazis were allowed to kill so many people.
(b) Why the Nazis invaded Poland.
(c) Why her mother had trouble sleeping.
(d) Why they didn't have food growing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Nancy sad?
2. What did the landlady's grandson wear when he pounded on the door?
3. What job did Riva take in order to stay at home with her brother?
4. Riva's conversation with her daughter, stirred memories for Riva about what year?
5. What did Riva think after being separated from her cousin?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)