|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Nancy sad?
(a) She did not have a brother.
(b) She did not have a dad.
(c) She did not have friends.
(d) She did not have grandparents.
2. What amenities were eliminated shortly after the creation of the ghetto?
(a) The pool and the theater.
(b) Schools, soup kitchens, and a hospital.
(c) Schools and the hospital.
(d) The soup kitchen and the local garden.
3. What school did Riva and her siblings attend?
(a) They had been home schooled.
(b) Private schools.
(c) Public Schools.
(d) They didn't go to school.
4. What was Riva's job in the ghetto?
(a) Making steel pots.
(b) Making ammunition.
(c) Sewing German uniforms.
(d) Sewing flags.
5. What separated Riva and her cousin?
(a) A bomb run by the Soviets.
(b) A column of German soldiers headed for the front.
(c) An attack by Germans on Jews.
(d) A fire in one of the houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought Riva to the doctor after she fell ill?
2. What did Riva agree on in order to adopt her brothers?
3. How many children did Riva's mother have?
4. Who is Riva talking to at the start of Chapter 1?
5. What did the marchers described in Chapter 5 demand of the leaders of the ghetto?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)