|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Riva's conversation with her daughter, stirred memories for Riva about what year?
2. How many siblings was Riva living with in the ghetto?
(a) 5 siblings.
(b) 3 siblings.
(c) 2 siblings.
(d) 6 siblings.
3. Who joined the new organization?
(a) Mrs. Gruber and Harry.
(b) Mr. Yemush.
(c) Riva's brothers.
4. What did the landlady's grandson tell Riva?
(a) That they had to vacate the apartment.
(b) That they needed to hide.
(c) That the rent was going to go up.
(d) That he would protect her family from persecution.
5. What organization was formed, at the start of Chapter 3?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) The Worker's Union.
(c) The Volksdeutsche.
(d) The Nazi party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva's siblings trade for bread on the black market?
2. What was Riva's mother's name?
3. When did Riva and her cousin go to the post office, according to Chapter 4?
4. What question did Nancy ask her mother?
5. Why was the man Riva saw attacked by Germans?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)