|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Riva use to stay in touch with former neighbors and friends?
(a) The Communist movement.
(b) The Nazi movement.
(c) The liberation movement.
(d) The youth movement.
2. What did the camp doctor tell Riva, in Chapter 40?
(a) That her hand was healed.
(b) That she needed an assistant.
(c) That they needed to apply the medicine twice a day.
(d) That they might have to amputate her hand.
3. What was the name of the woman Rifkele knew in her barracks?
4. What job did Riva take in order to stay at home with her brother?
(a) Braiding rugs.
(b) Sewing uniforms.
(c) Writing letters to soldiers.
5. How many lives did the the shop manager say he saved by his action?
(a) 9 lives.
(b) 2 lives.
(c) 3 lives.
(d) 5 lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the men the Germans harassed?
2. What school did Riva and her siblings attend?
3. What did Riva's mother do for a living?
4. What did Riva scream to Laibele?
5. What did Riva say would have been easy to do, in Chapter 30?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)