|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Riva start writing letters to in Chapter 16?
(a) Dead rabbis.
(c) Members of her family.
2. What was Riva's mother's marital status?
3. What did Riva's performance remind the camp guard of, in Chapter 42?
(a) Of her own mother.
(b) Of his crimes.
(c) Of his sister.
(d) Of his daughter.
4. What job did Riva take in order to stay at home with her brother?
(a) Braiding rugs.
(b) Sewing uniforms.
(c) Writing letters to soldiers.
5. What haunted the women, in Chapter 28?
(a) The train.
(b) The fence.
(c) The chimneys.
(d) The "showers."
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday was Riva's mother preparing for, in her memory of her childhood?
2. What did the marchers described in Chapter 5 demand of the leaders of the ghetto?
3. How long had Riva been in the Auschwitz, in Chapter 29?
4. Who is Riva talking to at the start of Chapter 1?
5. How did the "doctor" convince the camp guard to let Riva see a real doctor?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)