|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Katia allowed Riva to do?
(a) Take two days break.
(b) Sleep in clean sheets.
(d) Take a bath.
2. Why did the story Riva and Laibele talked about sound happy?
(a) Because they were ending happily.
(b) Because they were in Yiddish.
(c) Because they were told by their mother.
(d) Because they lived in a happy home.
3. Why were the workers of Riva's shop enemies of Russia, according to the Ghetto commander?
(a) They were Jewish.
(b) They were making weapons.
(c) They were making ammunition.
(d) They sewed German uniforms.
4. Where did Riva start working, in Chapter 18?
(a) A steel mill.
(b) A pot factory.
(c) At a sewing factory.
(d) A tank repair depot.
5. How long did the trip take?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 5 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Riva's job in the ghetto?
2. How many children did Riva's mother have?
3. Why did Riva refuse to take the letters she wrote with her?
4. What was the Skif?
5. What did Motele say they should use part of the "one room walk in" as?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)