|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Riva think after being separated from her cousin?
(a) That the Soviets were monsters.
(b) That she was going to die.
(c) That the house was going to collapse.
(d) That the soldiers were well dressed.
2. What did some children create in the ghetto?
(a) Trading groups.
(b) Food scavenger groups.
(c) Play groups.
(d) Secret study groups.
3. What did Riva agree on in order to adopt her brothers?
(a) To work for the Child Welfare Department.
(b) To give up any privilege of being a child.
(c) To work from home only.
(d) To get a job.
4. What did Riva's mother plead for the landlady to leave?
(a) The beds.
(b) The stove.
(c) The chairs.
(d) The fridge.
5. What school did Riva and her siblings attend?
(a) Private schools.
(b) They didn't go to school.
(c) Public Schools.
(d) They had been home schooled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Riva's family's landlady's grandson accused of being?
2. How many children did Riva's mother have?
3. What did the landlady's grandson tell Riva?
4. What happened to Riva's family's apartment?
5. Riva's conversation with her daughter, stirred memories for Riva about what year?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)