|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brought Riva to the doctor after she fell ill?
(c) Mrs. Gruber.
2. What was Riva's mother's marital status?
3. What did Riva think after being separated from her cousin?
(a) That the Soviets were monsters.
(b) That the soldiers were well dressed.
(c) That the house was going to collapse.
(d) That she was going to die.
4. What did the propaganda tell the inhabitants of the ghetto?
(a) That they could have access to public gardens.
(b) That those who leave will have hospital access.
(c) That they could create their own country.
(d) That they would be safe from the Soviets.
5. What holiday was Riva's mother preparing for, in her memory of her childhood?
(a) Yum Kippur.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings was Riva living with in the ghetto?
2. What amenities were eliminated shortly after the creation of the ghetto?
3. What vitamin did Riva's siblings trade on the black market to help Riva?
4. What did some children create in the ghetto?
5. What did Riva agree on in order to adopt her brothers?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)