|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Nancy sad?
(a) She did not have friends.
(b) She did not have a dad.
(c) She did not have grandparents.
(d) She did not have a brother.
2. What did Riva's mother plead for the landlady to leave?
(a) The stove.
(b) The beds.
(c) The chairs.
(d) The fridge.
3. Who is Riva talking to at the start of Chapter 1?
(a) Her son Joseph.
(b) Her daughter Sophia.
(c) Her daughter Nancy.
(d) Her son Yumlek.
4. What did Riva agree on in order to adopt her brothers?
(a) To work for the Child Welfare Department.
(b) To work from home only.
(c) To get a job.
(d) To give up any privilege of being a child.
5. Who joined the new organization?
(a) Mrs. Gruber and Harry.
(c) Riva's brothers.
(d) Mr. Yemush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the Jews forced to wear in 1940?
2. What separated Riva and her cousin?
3. Who was Riva's family's landlady?
4. What school did Riva and her siblings attend?
5. What was Riva's mother's marital status?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)