|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the commander of the ghetto in which Riva's family was living?
(a) Hans Biebow.
(b) Karl Eimster.
(c) Henry Bolk.
(d) Henrish Ruber.
2. What list did Yulek discover he was on, in Chapter 20?
(a) The list of teenagers to be deported.
(b) The list for the draft.
(c) The list of high skilled workers.
(d) A wanted list.
3. What school did Riva and her siblings attend?
(a) Public Schools.
(b) They didn't go to school.
(c) Private schools.
(d) They had been home schooled.
4. What haunted the women, in Chapter 28?
(a) The chimneys.
(b) The "showers."
(c) The train.
(d) The fence.
5. In what year does Chapter 6 begin?
(a) September 1942.
(b) September 1941.
(c) September 1943.
(d) September 1940.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Riva scream to Laibele?
2. What did Riva do for the Christmas celebration in the camp?
3. What was the coat in Chapter 19 made into?
4. What did Riva tell Nancy would be the only way such events could happen again?
5. How old was Riva in her recollection?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)