|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the trip take?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 9 days.
2. In what year does Chapter 6 begin?
(a) September 1941.
(b) September 1943.
(c) September 1940.
(d) September 1942.
3. What did Riva and the girl from Lotz try to figure out, at the end of Chapter 33?
(a) How to work faster.
(b) How to get a pencil.
(c) How to get food.
(d) How to escape.
4. What did Riva say the "one room walk in " became, in Chapter 18?
(a) A busy place.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A deserted place.
(d) Their play area.
5. What did Riva tell Nancy would be the only way such events could happen again?
(a) If we allow fanatics to take power.
(b) If our hatred is bigger than our logic.
(c) If we forget the past.
(d) If Hitler come back to power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job was Riva assigned to do?
2. What was Riva dreading, according to Chapter 1?
3. What was the name of Riva's cousin, according to Chapter 4?
4. What were the people of the ghetto encouraged to do?
5. Where did Riva spend her childhood?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)