|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Child Welfare Department worker tell Riva?
(a) That they could not live alone.
(b) That they had to take her away.
(c) That she had to get a job.
(d) That she could apply for financial aid.
2. What was the first thing Riva wrote?
(a) A letter.
(b) A poem.
(c) A short story.
(d) A novel.
3. What did some children create in the ghetto?
(a) Secret study groups.
(b) Trading groups.
(c) Food scavenger groups.
(d) Play groups.
4. What did Riva's mother plead for the landlady to leave?
(a) The fridge.
(b) The stove.
(c) The chairs.
(d) The beds.
5. What did Riva and her brother do the night before the end of the ghetto, according to Chapter 23?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the two women in Chapter 34 beaten for?
2. What was the name of the woman Rifkele knew in her barracks?
3. Who did Riva lose track of, in Chapter 25?
4. What holiday started in Chapter 15?
5. What list did Yulek discover he was on, in Chapter 20?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)