|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Karim and Eleanor ultimately do about Pyke's invitation?
(b) Suggest something different.
2. Who is offended by Karim's characterization of someone he knows?
3. How does Heater view Karim?
(a) As a romantic rival.
(b) As a potential love interst.
(c) As an enemy.
(d) As a potential friend.
4. How successful is the play?
(a) It sells out most nights.
(b) It sells out every night.
(c) It sold out opening night, but never again.
(d) It never sells out.
5. After a few months together in New York, what is the second thing that makes Karim want to get away from Charlie?
(a) Charlie begins experimenting with bondage.
(b) Charlie begins experimenting with hard drugs.
(c) Charlie is an alcoholic.
(d) Charlie cheets on Karim.
6. What do Eva and Haroon announce at the end of the book?
(a) They are proud of Karim.
(b) They are pregnant.
(c) They are getting married.
(d) They are separating.
7. What happens at Charlie's concert which Eva and Karim attend?
(a) Eva and Karim gets lost from one another.
(b) A riot breaks out.
(c) Charlie falls of stage.
(d) Charlie calls them onstage.
8. How do Karim and Tracey stand out against Pyke's acting group?
(a) They are the ones who are not white.
(b) They are the only males.
(c) They have the most acting experience.
(d) They are the tallest.
9. What does Terry admit to Karim after Karim says he will be leaving?
(a) He was wrong about Karim.
(b) He loves Karim.
(c) He hates Karim.
(d) He will miss Karim.
10. What do Karim and Allie do together for the first time?
(a) Make dinner.
(b) Have an adult conversation.
(c) Say 'I love you.'
11. When Haroon and Karim argue at the end of Part Two, Chapter Eleven, who storms out?
12. Where do Karim and Eleanor later discuss what happened at Pyke's house?
(a) While on a walk.
(b) They do not discuss it.
(c) At Eleanor's place.
(d) In Eleanor's car.
13. What does Karim realize about Charlie by the end of Part Two, Chapter Seventeen?
(a) He has outgrown Charlie.
(b) Charlie loves someone else.
(c) Charlie wants to marry him.
(d) He wants to marry Charlie.
14. When Karim and Eleanor argue at Pyke's house, why is Karim upset?
(a) He doesn't want to fight in front of other people.
(b) He things Eleanor is cheating on him.
(c) Because Elanor starts crying.
(d) He doesn't want Eleanor to shut him out.
15. How does the night at Pyke's house end?
(a) Karim and Eleanor are fighting so they decide to leave.
(b) They all have a great time and agree to do it again soon.
(c) Karim is so agnry with Eleanor's behavior that he storms out.
(d) All four people sleep together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Karim get in a physical fight with at the end of Part Two, Chapter Fifteen?
2. Who is Marlene?
3. Who does Terry invite to a showing of the play, in hopes of securing a job?
4. How many women are there in Pyke's group?
5. What does Karim notice about Ted at the end of the book?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)