1. What decade does the novel begin in?
2. In what location does the novel open?
South London suburbs.
3. Karim is half Indian and half _______.
4. What is Haroom and Karim's relationship?
5. At the beginning of the novel, what has Haroom been invited to speak on?
6. On their way to Eva's house in Part One, Chapter One, where do Haroom and Karim stop?
The local pub.
7. What does Haroom confide to Karim when they stop on their way to Eva's house?
He is unhappy in his marriage.
This section contains 4,642 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)