|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - In the City, Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Part One, Chapter Three and Chapter Four?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What surprises Karim about his mother and father's actions when his play opens in London?
(a) They are holding hands.
(b) They are speaking to one another happily.
(c) They get in a public fight.
(d) He seems them kiss.
3. Who gets beat up by racist thugs in Part Two, Chapter Fifteen?
4. What does Jean tell Karim to do in Part One, Chapter Three?
(a) Never speak with her again.
(b) Put a stop to Margaret's behavior.
(c) Put a stop to Haroon's behavior.
(d) Put a stop to his own behavior.
5. What does Karim convince Eva to hire him and Eleanor to do?
(a) Entertain her with their acting skills.
(b) Cook her meals.
(c) Landscape the yard at her house.
(d) Help refurbish the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What insulting word does Karim call Charlie in Part One, Chapter Eight?
2. At the end of Part One, Chapter Six, Karim calls _______ to tell her that Marget will need her.
3. In Part Two, Chapter Fifteen, Pyke's play opens with a small tour of ________ performances.
4. What does Pyke ultimately decide about Karim's characterization?
5. Why were Haroon and Anwar sent to England?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)