|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - In the Suburbs, Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Part One, Chapter Three and Chapter Four?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two months.
(d) Three months.
2. When Anwar's first business failed, what did he change it to?
(a) A coin shop.
(b) An appliance store.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A toy shop.
3. How does Helen's dad feel about Karim?
(a) He thinks Karim is someone else.
(b) He strongly dislikes Karim and calls him racial slurs.
(c) He dislikes Karim, but keeps his opinion to himself.
(d) He thinks of Karim as the son he never had.
4. Who home does Karim move in to in Part one, Chapter Seven?
(a) He moves into his own place.
5. What does Eva decide to do once the house is finished?
(a) Sell it and move to London.
(b) Rent out a room to make extra money.
(c) Sell it and move to America.
(d) Have a large party to show it off to her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Karim stops going to school, where does Eva arrange for him to go?
2. Who is Jeeta?
3. Who is Jamila's mother?
4. Who does Eva persuade to come work on her house in Part One, Chapter Eight?
5. Why does Karim fail all of his exams?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)