|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Kincaid, what event signals the real beginning of the Sixties?
(a) The Kennedy Assassination.
(b) The release of the Beatle's first album.
(c) The Martin Luther King Assassination.
(d) The election of Nixon.
2. What is unique about Hugh's last pitch?
(a) He throws the fastest ball of his career.
(b) His pitch does not even reach the batter.
(c) He hits the batter.
(d) He throws a wild pitch in honor of Irwin.
3. Who opens their own post office box for a private correspondence with Everett?
4. What do they serve for dinner at Everett's penitentiary when reporters come?
5. What is the name of the woman whom Kincaid falls in love with in Book Five?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kincaid drop when he hugs Irwin after the death of Hugh?
2. Whom does Hugh telegram for help when he realizes he will not be able to free Irwin on his own?
3. How many PAC-10 teams offer a baseball scholarship to Peter?
4. How does Everett entice Tasha to come and visit him?
5. What surprises Everett about his friends when he goes into hiding after burning his draft card?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tradition do Peter and Everett have that was inspired by the Glass brothers in Salinger's novel Franny & Zooey?
2. What do Hugh and Kincaid do to help them sleep the night before they are going to free Irwin in Book Six?
3. What effect does Everett's glasses have upon his baseball game?
4. How is Peter afraid of hurting his father in regard to baseball in Book Four?
5. How does Everett's 211 page letter eventually reach Natasha?
6. Why does Everett think Myshkin is a prodigy in literature and art?
7. What does Kincaid dream about on their journey home in Book Six that startles and scares him?
8. How is Everett's attitude in regards to his imprisonment?
9. What position does Ty Daniels and the rest of the Portland Tug team take towards Hugh when he throws his last wild pitch and leaves the team?
10. What secret about Linda does Bet reveal to Kincaid in Book Five?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)