|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five, The Brothers K.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hugh build a shed behind their Camas home?
(a) To have a place for woodworking.
(b) To have a place to practice pitching.
(c) To create excess storage for his growing family.
(d) To have a place for his tools.
2. Who is the first to jump between Everett and Laura when Laura starts striking Everett in Book Two?
3. How does Irwin lose his rain slicker in Book Two?
(a) He gives it to a homeless person on his walk home.
(b) He leaves it at the school.
(c) He loses it playing pool.
(d) It is stolen from his locker after football practice.
4. What action does Hugh apologize for profusely at the end of Book One?
(a) Hitting Kinkaid.
(b) Forgetting to pick up his friend Roy.
(c) Wrecking his vehicle.
(d) Being late for work at the mill.
5. What corporate company does Everett compare to Christianity in an attempt to impress Natasha at a party?
(c) C & H sugar.
(d) Coca Cola.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does drinking terrify Laura?
2. According to Irwin's paper in Book One, how tall is Grandawma?
3. What is the name of the church Irwin and Linda have been attending?
4. What action causes Irwin to be sent back home from Vietnam in a straitjacket, heavily sedated?
5. What does Everett burn after he struggles to recapture his joy of reading in Book Five?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)