|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four, The Left Stuff.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book Two, how many miles does Hugh start to run several times a week?
2. What is Roy's favorite pastime?
3. Who is the grammar teacher that has each of the Chance kids for class?
(a) Virginia Lewis.
(b) Gale Durham.
(c) Del Hergert.
(d) Roy Hallston.
4. Who drives the Chance family to the hospital after Hugh has been in the accident at the mill?
(b) Papa's friend Roy.
5. After the accident, who sends forty dollars to Hugh for him to use to buy himself a gift?
(a) The members of Laura's church.
(b) His co-workers from the mill.
(c) His neighborhood pools money, and Roy sends it.
(d) Gale Durham, manager of a baseball team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter give his mother as part of an apology in Book Three?
2. What relaxation technique does Peter practice in his closet in Book Three?
3. What pitch does Durham teach Hugh during his tenure in Oklahoma?
4. How many PAC-10 teams offer a baseball scholarship to Peter?
5. According to Kincaid, what doe WP stand for?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)