|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four, The Left Stuff.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chance family call Hugh's practice in the shed?
(c) Pitching Practice.
(d) Papa's prayin'.
2. What nickname does Everett gain during his time at college?
(a) Hippie Einstein.
(b) Churchill Chance.
(d) Hippie Churchill.
3. What is the name of the professor whom Everett debates publicly in front of a huge seminar of students?
(a) Dr. Gurtzner.
(b) Professor Smith.
(c) Dr. Mehta.
(d) Dr. Fields.
4. How does Everett earn his first high school suspension?
(a) Having fist fights.
(b) Bringing his dog to school.
(c) Putting a tack on the teacher's chair.
(d) Stealing food from the lunchroom.
5. What does Officer Hervano give to Irwin after he rescues the dog in Book Two?
(a) His whistle.
(b) His badge.
(c) A plaque.
(d) His "smoky bear" hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which child has contacted Doc Franken to bring him to the Chance home in Book Three?
2. Where is Grandawma from?
3. How many PAC-10 teams offer a baseball scholarship to Peter?
4. What does Kincaid give his mother in token of his apology in Book Three?
5. What does Irwin give Officer Hervano as a token after Officer Hervano attempts to save Irwin in Book Two?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)