|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Rebels & Scientists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is Julie, Peter's high school girlfriend?
(b) Seventh Day Adventist.
2. According to Hugh, what does it mean when a catcher "frames a pitch"?
(a) He moves his glove after he makes the catch.
(b) He mutters "strike" after a "ball" is thrown to confuse the umpire.
(c) He calls two of the same pitches in a row.
(d) He drops the ball quickly after catching it.
3. After the accident, who sends forty dollars to Hugh for him to use to buy himself a gift?
(a) Gale Durham, manager of a baseball team.
(b) The members of Laura's church.
(c) His neighborhood pools money, and Roy sends it.
(d) His co-workers from the mill.
4. According to Kincaid, what doe WP stand for?
(a) Weirdo People.
(b) Wild Pitches.
(c) Wombat Poops.
(d) Winnie Peckers.
5. What job does Everett hold to earn money in high school?
(a) Bagging groceries.
(b) Mail Courier.
(c) Pizza delivery boy.
(d) School janitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hugh's father's profession?
2. How does Everett earn his first high school suspension?
3. What college does Everett attend on a work/study scholarship?
4. What book contains the story that Peter tells his brother at the hedge in Book Two?
5. Where is Grandawma from?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)