|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Rebels & Scientists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What football position does Irwin play?
(c) Wide receiver.
(d) Defensive tackle.
2. What school office does Everett hold his senior year in High School?
(a) Student Body President.
(c) Senior Class President.
(d) Student Body Secretary.
3. What pitch does Durham teach Hugh during his tenure in Oklahoma?
(a) The Curve.
(d) The Road Apple.
4. Why does Everett play the baseball position he does?
(a) He has the build of a catcher.
(b) He was assigned the position by the coach.
(c) His dad suggested he learn that position.
(d) He dreams of catching his father's pitches.
5. What position does Hugh think that Everett should play?
(a) Second baseman.
(c) First basemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ellen G. White?
2. After the accident, who sends forty dollars to Hugh for him to use to buy himself a gift?
3. How does Irwin lose his rain slicker in Book Two?
4. What was Hugh's father's profession?
5. Why does Brother Beal call Irwin, "Iron Man Irwin"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)