|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Rebels & Scientists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mama react to Irwin's prayer at the supper table in Book Two?
(a) She runs into the kitchen closet and laughs.
(b) She sheds a few tears of joy.
(c) She scolds Irwin.
(d) She remains plain faced and doesn't react to the prayer.
2. Why does Hugh build a shed behind their Camas home?
(a) To have a place for woodworking.
(b) To have a place to practice pitching.
(c) To create excess storage for his growing family.
(d) To have a place for his tools.
3. Who is Grandawma's hero?
(a) Charles Dillon.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Babe Ruth.
(d) Jesus Christ.
4. To what church does Laura belong?
(a) Roman Catholic.
(c) Jehovah's Witness.
(d) Seventh Day Adventist.
5. What school office does Everett hold his senior year in High School?
(a) Student Body Secretary.
(b) Student Body President.
(d) Senior Class President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Irwin's nickname among his family?
2. Where does Hugh go to play ball in Book One?
3. What does the Chance family call Hugh's practice in the shed?
4. What three things do Laura and Hugh fight about in Book One that prompts her to take the twins up to Spokane?
5. What do Laura and Hugh do for their first date?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)