|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Rebels & Scientists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Doc Franken drive?
(a) A white BMW.
(b) An old truck.
(c) A silver Cadillac.
(d) A blue Mercedes.
2. What college does Everett attend on a work/study scholarship?
(c) Camas Community College.
(d) University of Washington.
3. In Book One, which guest on The Ed Sullivan Show is liked by Laura and Irwin?
(a) A ventriloquist.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Perry Como.
(d) Maurice Chevalier.
4. Where is Grandawma from?
5. What privilege does Hugh give the boys after his fight with Laura at the end of Book Two?
(a) A later curfew.
(b) Additional allowance money.
(c) The opportunity to watch him practice pitching.
(d) The choice to go to church or stay home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Everett give the Psalms in Boot Two?
2. Who is the grammar teacher that has each of the Chance kids for class?
3. What job does Everett hold to earn money in high school?
4. What baseball position does Everett play in Book Two?
5. Why does Hugh build a shed behind their Camas home?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)