|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Rebels & Scientists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hugh tell Kincaid to do to practice for their fishing trip in Book One?
(a) Practice casting outside.
(b) Practice tying flies in the living room.
(c) Practice concentrating, but concentrate on the baseball game.
(d) Practice reeling in his line in the kitchen.
2. What magazine publishes Everett's school paper "Junk Genius"?
(b) Sporting Digest.
(c) Time Magazine.
(d) The Readers Digest.
3. What type of employment does Kincaid take on to earn money in Book Three?
(a) He mows lawns.
(b) A paper route.
(c) Dog walking.
4. What song does Hugh compare "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" to in Book Two?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) Stand Up for Jesus.
(c) Silent Night.
(d) Happy Birthday.
5. Where does Hugh get transferred to after he is injured playing for the Chicago White Sox?
(a) He is fired and plays just for fun for a city league.
(b) He is immediately transferred to the U.S. Army team.
(c) A minor league team in Oklahoma.
(d) A minor league team in Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura punish Peter, Everett, and Kincaid after the Psalm War?
2. What does Officer Hervano give to Irwin after he rescues the dog in Book Two?
3. How do the Chance boys know their father's pitching is improving after his surgery?
4. What is a flicker?
5. Why does Everett play the baseball position he does?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)