|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Rebels & Scientists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter give his mother as part of an apology in Book Three?
(a) A basket of oranges.
(b) A new hairbrush.
(c) New lipstick.
(d) A dozen roses.
2. What pen name does Kincaid use for his poem "Why Apple Pie"?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(b) Lewis Carroll.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Mark Twain.
3. What does Kincaid's piggy bank resemble?
(a) Lou Gehrig.
(b) A horse.
(c) Babe Ruth.
(d) A pig.
4. Where is Grandawma from?
5. How much did Irwin weigh at birth?
(a) 12 pounds 10 ounces.
(b) 10 pounds.
(c) 4 pounds.
(d) 7 pounds 6 ounces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Everett given permission to go to summer camp at Wolverton Lake?
2. What is Irwin's nickname among his family?
3. What book contains the story that Peter tells his brother at the hedge in Book Two?
4. What is the name of the team that Hugh played for in Oklahoma?
5. Why does Hugh build a shed behind their Camas home?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)