|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Dogmatomachy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the baseball scout that signs Hugh?
(a) Piper Becker.
(b) Bucky Koter.
(c) Truman Swinson.
(d) Jan Lacey.
2. Why does Hugh build a shed behind their Camas home?
(a) To have a place for woodworking.
(b) To have a place to practice pitching.
(c) To create excess storage for his growing family.
(d) To have a place for his tools.
3. What song does Hugh compare "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" to in Book Two?
(a) Silent Night.
(b) Amazing Grace.
(c) Happy Birthday.
(d) Stand Up for Jesus.
4. What does Officer Hervano give to Irwin after he rescues the dog in Book Two?
(a) His badge.
(b) A plaque.
(c) His "smoky bear" hat.
(d) His whistle.
5. In Book Two, how many miles does Hugh start to run several times a week?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Everett call Hugh's fastball?
2. What does the scarlet neon sign that hangs in Everett's room say?
3. To what church does Laura belong?
4. What do the Chance boys call Grandawma's dog?
5. Who is Ellen G. White?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)