|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Dogmatomachy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin want to be when he grows up in Book One?
(a) A baseball player.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A farmer.
2. Where does Hugh go to play ball in Book One?
(a) A park named Battle Ground.
(b) An empty lot across the street.
(c) The backyard.
(d) An undisclosed location.
3. How many different types of pitches does Hugh have according to Everett in Book One, Chapter 1?
4. After the accident, who sends forty dollars to Hugh for him to use to buy himself a gift?
(a) The members of Laura's church.
(b) Gale Durham, manager of a baseball team.
(c) His co-workers from the mill.
(d) His neighborhood pools money, and Roy sends it.
5. How does Irwin lose his rain slicker in Book Two?
(a) It is stolen from his locker after football practice.
(b) He leaves it at the school.
(c) He loses it playing pool.
(d) He gives it to a homeless person on his walk home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the scarlet neon sign that hangs in Everett's room say?
2. How much did Irwin weigh at birth?
3. What is Roy's favorite pastime?
4. Where is Grandawma from?
5. Why does Brother Beal call Irwin, "Iron Man Irwin"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)