|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five, The Brothers K.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What football position does Irwin play?
(a) Wide receiver.
(b) Defensive tackle.
2. What is Hugh's new baseball nickname that is given to him while pitching for the Tugboats?
(a) Papa Toe.
(b) Old Man Smoke.
(c) Old Toe.
(d) Smokey Toe.
3. What nickname does Everett give the Psalms in Boot Two?
(a) Tall tales.
(b) Preacher's propaganda.
(c) Dinosaur dictums.
(d) Betty Crocker.
4. Who encourages Laura to spy on her sons and go through their rooms looking for incriminating evidence?
(b) Elder Babcock.
(c) Sister Dalton.
5. What is the name of the church Irwin and Linda have been attending?
(a) They haven't been attending church.
(b) Seattle's Seventh Day Adventist Church.
(c) Descent of the Dove.
(d) McKenzie River Chruch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages is the letter Everett writes to Tasha and mails to her grandmother's address?
2. What are the "scriptures of baseball"?
3. Why does Peter change from third class trains to first class compartments in his travels through India?
4. What event causes Irwin to feel as though his heart died in Chapter 3 of Book Five?
5. How does Laura punish Peter, Everett, and Kincaid after the Psalm War?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)