|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four, The Left Stuff.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Everett call Hugh's fastball?
(a) The heater.
(b) The sinker.
(c) The rocket.
(d) The scorcher.
2. Who invents the game "Famous Scientists"?
(c) The twins.
3. Where does Hugh get transferred to after he is injured playing for the Chicago White Sox?
(a) He is fired and plays just for fun for a city league.
(b) A minor league team in Washington.
(c) A minor league team in Oklahoma.
(d) He is immediately transferred to the U.S. Army team.
4. What does the scarlet neon sign that hangs in Everett's room say?
5. How old is Linda when she marries Irwin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of books does Peter enjoy reading?
2. Who is Ellen G. White?
3. Where do the Chance boys hide to watch their father's pitching attempts and philosophize together?
4. Why is Everett given permission to go to summer camp at Wolverton Lake?
5. What is Everett's reaction to Freddy's injury?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)