|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five, The Brothers K.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter major in at Harvard?
(c) Comparative religion studies.
2. According to Kincaid, what does POW stand for?
(a) Pirates of Wonder.
(b) Pilgrims of Work.
(c) Prisoners of Worship.
(d) Princes of Worship.
3. Where is Irwin transferred to back in the United States?
(a) A training facility in Miami.
(b) He is discharged to go home to Camas.
(c) An army prison in Texas.
(d) A mental institution in Mira loma.
4. What does Kincaid give his mother in token of his apology in Book Three?
(a) A new apron.
(c) Some shoes.
(d) A new dress.
5. How does Irwin lose his rain slicker in Book Two?
(a) He gives it to a homeless person on his walk home.
(b) He leaves it at the school.
(c) It is stolen from his locker after football practice.
(d) He loses it playing pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hugh telegram for help when he realizes he will not be able to free Irwin on his own?
2. What does the scarlet neon sign that hangs in Everett's room say?
3. What type of car does Doc Franken drive?
4. Who encourages Laura to spy on her sons and go through their rooms looking for incriminating evidence?
5. How does Everett earn his first high school suspension?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)