|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the clothing store Marco visited?
(a) Big and Tall.
2. The newest of the informants is located in which city?
(b) Abu Dhabi.
3. Which of the following is NOT looking for Backman?
4. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
5. Who does Marco turn to for help?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rudolph give to Marco?
2. Where does Marco go to try to escape?
3. How many years earlier had that death taken place?
4. Where does Marco go?
5. What item does Marco obtain from his helper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What incident happens that results in an injury to Francesca? What does Backman do to help?
2. Describe the scene in which Backman is approached by two FBI agents.
3. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
4. At this point in the story what is Backman's biggest obstacle to going out on his own?
5. Discuss Backman's tour with Francesca. What does Backman see?
6. What does Backman do once he arrives in the US?
7. What is Backman's most prized possession at this point? What happens to the item?
8. Who is Susan Penn? What is her role in the story? What information does she give to the President?
9. Discuss the scene at Francesca's apartment. Who is there? Who is noticeably absent from the scene?
10. Who is Dan Sandberg? What is his interest in the case? Who does Sandberg contact for information?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)