|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
2. Which of the following is NOT looking for Backman?
3. The journalist hears rumors about the ____ scandal and decides to investigate.
(b) Real estate.
4. Where does Marco meet up with his new tutor?
(a) Basilica di Francesco.
(b) Duomo di St. Catherine.
(c) Doge's Palace.
(d) Piazza San Marco.
5. The newest of the informants is located in which city?
(b) Abu Dhabi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of phone does Neal purchase?
2. Where does Marco go?
3. Who does the journalist contact for information?
4. What is the name of the kid on the scooter?
5. Which of the following is the assassin's best skill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What items does Neal purchase for his father? How will Neal get the package to Backman without being found out by the operatives?
2. What is the status of the FBI investigation into the offshore bank account?
3. Discuss Backman's transactions at the bank. What is Backman's plan?
4. How does Backman manage to contact Neal now that the smartphone has been stolen? What is Backman's main concern regarding the theft?
5. At this point in the story what is Backman's biggest obstacle to going out on his own?
6. What is Backman's most prized possession at this point? What happens to the item?
7. Discuss the scene at Francesca's apartment. Who is there? Who is noticeably absent from the scene?
8. Describe the scene in which Backman is approached by two FBI agents.
9. What does Backman do once he arrives in the US?
10. What is Backman's opinion of Francesca? What does Backman do that is against the rules?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)