|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marco meet up with his new tutor?
(a) Duomo di St. Catherine.
(b) Piazza San Marco.
(c) Doge's Palace.
(d) Basilica di Francesco.
2. What is the person's first name?
3. Where does the journalist's contact work?
(b) LA Times.
(d) New York Times.
4. What item does Marco obtain from his helper?
5. One of the groups looking for Backman often employs a hit man known only as the _____.
(c) Tin Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. The bribe money is moved to ______, the first of two locations.
2. Francesca's husband suffers from which disease?
3. Marco complains because Francesca tends to ____ a lot.
4. Marco buys a book of poetry written by which author?
5. Marco tells Francesca about which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Backman at the bus station? How does Backman manage to get away?
2. What is Backman's plan after he leaves Milan?
3. Discuss Backman's tour with Francesca. What does Backman see?
4. What is Francesca's part in Backman's escape plan? Is it a good plan?
5. What does Backman do once he arrives in the US?
6. What is Backman's opinion of Francesca? What does Backman do that is against the rules?
7. Describe the scene in which Backman is approached by two FBI agents.
8. At this point in the story what is Backman's biggest obstacle to going out on his own?
9. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
10. What other groups are interested in Backman? Which group is not?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)