|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Francesca's husband suffers from which disease?
2. The men call Backman by his real name and identify themselves as being from which government agency?
(a) Justice Department.
(c) Italian embassy.
3. One of the groups looking for Backman often employs a hit man known only as the _____.
(d) Tin Man.
4. Where is the man from originally?
(a) North Carolina.
5. What is the name of the journalist introduced in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marco meet up with his new tutor?
2. Who does the journalist contact for information?
3. Marco quickly made his way to which location?
4. What does Marco do that blatantly goes against Luigi's rules?
5. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Backman's most prized possession at this point? What happens to the item?
2. At this point in the story what is Backman's biggest obstacle to going out on his own?
3. Discuss the scene at Francesca's apartment. Who is there? Who is noticeably absent from the scene?
4. What other groups are interested in Backman? Which group is not?
5. What does Backman do once he arrives in the US?
6. Discuss Backman's tour with Francesca. What does Backman see?
7. What incident happens that results in an injury to Francesca? What does Backman do to help?
8. What is Francesca's part in Backman's escape plan? Is it a good plan?
9. What are the issues between Francesca and Giovanni? What is the current state of the relationship?
10. What items does Neal purchase for his father? How will Neal get the package to Backman without being found out by the operatives?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)