|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marco tells Francesca about which of the following?
2. The letter asks for money as well as a device that can be used for which of the following?
(b) Taking photos.
3. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
4. One of the groups looking for Backman often employs a hit man known only as the _____.
(a) Tin Man.
5. Who receives a letter from Backman?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the "kid?"
2. What style is the architecture?
3. Who is Marco's lawyer?
4. What type of bird is commonly found in a piazza?
5. In Chapter 29 Marco arrives in which Italian city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the status of the FBI investigation into the offshore bank account?
2. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
3. What is Backman's plan after he leaves Milan?
4. What happens that makes it obvious that Backman's safe house is no longer safe? What does Backman do?
5. Who is Dan Sandberg? What is his interest in the case? Who does Sandberg contact for information?
6. Describe the scene on the train. What is the benefit of having the unpleasant woman in the same car?
7. What are the issues between Francesca and Giovanni? What is the current state of the relationship?
8. What items does Neal purchase for his father? How will Neal get the package to Backman without being found out by the operatives?
9. What incident happens that results in an injury to Francesca? What does Backman do to help?
10. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)