|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What currency is used most widely in Italy?
2. On the way down the hill Francesca injures her ______.
3. How old is the "kid?"
4. Who spots Marco and tries to tail him?
5. Where does Neal send the phone and the money?
Short Answer Questions
1. The CIA wants Backman to tell them who owns the _____.
2. Where does Marco go?
3. What incident occurs while Marco is having lunch with Luigi?
4. What color is the bag always carried by Marco?
5. How many years had it been since the would-be assassin had been in Italy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What incident happens that results in an injury to Francesca? What does Backman do to help?
2. What are the issues between Francesca and Giovanni? What is the current state of the relationship?
3. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
4. Who is Dan Sandberg? What is his interest in the case? Who does Sandberg contact for information?
5. Discuss Backman's tour with Francesca. What does Backman see?
6. At this point in the story what is Backman's biggest obstacle to going out on his own?
7. Describe the scene in which Backman is approached by two FBI agents.
8. What items does Neal purchase for his father? How will Neal get the package to Backman without being found out by the operatives?
9. What is Backman's opinion of Francesca? What does Backman do that is against the rules?
10. What other groups are interested in Backman? Which group is not?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)