|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years earlier had that death taken place?
2. How many years had it been since the would-be assassin had been in Italy?
3. Where does Neal send the phone and the money?
4. Francesca insists that Marco practice his ____.
5. Marco tells Francesca about which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marco turn to for help?
2. What is it called when a newspaper gets to a story before another?
3. What is the name of the email program used by Marco and Neal?
4. What nationality is the store clerk?
5. What item of Marco's is missing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Backman's tour with Francesca. What does Backman see?
2. How does Backman manage to contact Neal now that the smartphone has been stolen? What is Backman's main concern regarding the theft?
3. What is Backman's opinion of Francesca? What does Backman do that is against the rules?
4. Who is Susan Penn? What is her role in the story? What information does she give to the President?
5. What is the status of the FBI investigation into the offshore bank account?
6. What is Backman's plan after he leaves Milan?
7. Discuss the scene at Francesca's apartment. Who is there? Who is noticeably absent from the scene?
8. Discuss Backman's transactions at the bank. What is Backman's plan?
9. Describe the scene in which Backman is approached by two FBI agents.
10. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)