|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Marco obtain from his helper?
2. Who does Marco meet when he helps Francesca get back home?
3. Where does Marco go?
4. What is the name of the journalist introduced in Chapter 18?
5. Which of the following words best describes the attitude of the person met by Marco?
Short Answer Questions
1. What style is the architecture?
2. How old is the "kid?"
3. Who is Marco's lawyer?
4. What is the person's first name?
5. What does Rudolph give to Marco?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Backman's plan change once he arrives in Switzerland?
2. What does Backman do once he arrives in the US?
3. Who is Susan Penn? What is her role in the story? What information does she give to the President?
4. What items does Neal purchase for his father? How will Neal get the package to Backman without being found out by the operatives?
5. What happens that makes it obvious that Backman's safe house is no longer safe? What does Backman do?
6. What happens to Backman at the bus station? How does Backman manage to get away?
7. What is the status of the FBI investigation into the offshore bank account?
8. What is Backman's plan after he leaves Milan?
9. Discuss Backman's tour with Francesca. What does Backman see?
10. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)