|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is close on Marco's trail?
2. After leaving Bologna, Marco makes his first stop in which Italian town?
3. How many years had it been since the would-be assassin had been in Italy?
4. What does Marco do that blatantly goes against Luigi's rules?
(a) Refuses to wear his glasses.
(b) Calls home.
(c) Tells someone his real name.
(d) Shares stories.
5. What style is the architecture?
(d) Art Deco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the kid on the scooter?
2. What currency is used most widely in Italy?
3. Marco complains because Francesca tends to ____ a lot.
4. Where does Marco go?
5. Where does Marco go to try to escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in which Backman is approached by two FBI agents.
2. Who is Dan Sandberg? What is his interest in the case? Who does Sandberg contact for information?
3. What happens to Backman at the bus station? How does Backman manage to get away?
4. What is Backman's opinion of Francesca? What does Backman do that is against the rules?
5. What does Backman do once he arrives in the US?
6. What is Backman's most prized possession at this point? What happens to the item?
7. What is the status of the FBI investigation into the offshore bank account?
8. What other groups are interested in Backman? Which group is not?
9. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
10. Discuss the scene at Francesca's apartment. Who is there? Who is noticeably absent from the scene?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)