|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Neal send the phone and the money?
2. Who is Marco's lawyer?
3. What is the name of the kid on the scooter?
4. How old is the building?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 300 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 100 years.
5. Who spots Marco and tries to tail him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Francesca insists that Marco practice his ____.
2. From that location the money is moved again, this time to ________.
3. Where does Marco meet Francesca to get a good view of the city?
4. What is the name of the journalist introduced in Chapter 18?
5. Marco complains because Francesca tends to ____ a lot.
Short Essay Questions
1. What items does Neal purchase for his father? How will Neal get the package to Backman without being found out by the operatives?
2. Describe the scene on the train. What is the benefit of having the unpleasant woman in the same car?
3. What happens to Backman at the bus station? How does Backman manage to get away?
4. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
5. What other groups are interested in Backman? Which group is not?
6. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
7. What is Backman's opinion of Francesca? What does Backman do that is against the rules?
8. At this point in the story what is Backman's biggest obstacle to going out on his own?
9. What is Backman's most prized possession at this point? What happens to the item?
10. Who is Dan Sandberg? What is his interest in the case? Who does Sandberg contact for information?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)