|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the man from originally?
(d) North Carolina.
2. Which of the following is NOT looking for Backman?
3. The bribe money is moved to ______, the first of two locations.
(d) Hong Kong.
4. Where does Marco go to try to escape?
(a) Bus station.
(c) Train station.
5. What was the name of the clothing store Marco visited?
(d) Big and Tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Agents of which organization are trying to find Backman.
2. Who is close on Marco's trail?
3. On the way down the hill Francesca injures her ______.
4. Who called a halt to the break in at Luigi's apartment?
5. What nationality is the store clerk?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
2. Who is Dan Sandberg? What is his interest in the case? Who does Sandberg contact for information?
3. What happens that makes it obvious that Backman's safe house is no longer safe? What does Backman do?
4. What other groups are interested in Backman? Which group is not?
5. What is Francesca's part in Backman's escape plan? Is it a good plan?
6. Describe the scene on the train. What is the benefit of having the unpleasant woman in the same car?
7. Discuss Backman's transactions at the bank. What is Backman's plan?
8. What is Backman's opinion of Francesca? What does Backman do that is against the rules?
9. Discuss Backman's tour with Francesca. What does Backman see?
10. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)