|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called a halt to the break in at Luigi's apartment?
2. Where does Marco go to try to escape?
(c) Bus station.
(d) Train station.
3. What color is the bag always carried by Marco?
4. What is a haberdashery?
(d) Clothing store.
5. Francesca insists that Marco practice his ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marco complains because Francesca tends to ____ a lot.
2. Who does Marco meet when he helps Francesca get back home?
3. Which of the following is NOT looking for Backman?
4. Where does Marco go?
5. Marco buys a book of poetry written by which author?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Backman's plan change once he arrives in Switzerland?
2. What is Backman's most prized possession at this point? What happens to the item?
3. What does Backman do once he arrives in the US?
4. Describe the scene on the train. What is the benefit of having the unpleasant woman in the same car?
5. What is Backman's plan after he leaves Milan?
6. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
7. What are the issues between Francesca and Giovanni? What is the current state of the relationship?
8. At this point in the story what is Backman's biggest obstacle to going out on his own?
9. What items does Neal purchase for his father? How will Neal get the package to Backman without being found out by the operatives?
10. Who is Dan Sandberg? What is his interest in the case? Who does Sandberg contact for information?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)