|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes the attitude of the person met by Marco?
2. Maynard is fired for refusing to do which of the following?
(a) Reveal Backman's location.
(b) Issue a pardon for Critz.
(d) Take a bribe.
3. After the first failed attempt Marco chooses to take a ____ to escape the city.
4. Who does the journalist contact for information?
5. From that location the money is moved again, this time to ________.
(a) St. Christopher.
(b) St. Sebastian.
(c) St. Simian.
(d) St. Kitts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Francesca's husband?
2. Agents of which organization are trying to find Backman.
3. How old is the "kid?"
4. What does Marco do that blatantly goes against Luigi's rules?
5. The bribe money is moved to ______, the first of two locations.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene on the train. What is the benefit of having the unpleasant woman in the same car?
2. What is Backman's most prized possession at this point? What happens to the item?
3. What is Backman's opinion of Francesca? What does Backman do that is against the rules?
4. What is Backman's plan after he leaves Milan?
5. What incident happens that results in an injury to Francesca? What does Backman do to help?
6. How does Backman manage to contact Neal now that the smartphone has been stolen? What is Backman's main concern regarding the theft?
7. What is Francesca's part in Backman's escape plan? Is it a good plan?
8. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
9. Discuss Backman's tour with Francesca. What does Backman see?
10. What are the issues between Francesca and Giovanni? What is the current state of the relationship?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)