|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the groups looking for Backman often employs a hit man known only as the _____.
(c) Tin Man.
2. What is the name of the kid on the scooter?
3. The book is written in which language?
4. From that location the money is moved again, this time to ________.
(a) St. Kitts.
(b) St. Christopher.
(c) St. Simian.
(d) St. Sebastian.
5. Who receives a letter from Backman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What style is the architecture?
2. Who does Marco turn to for help?
3. Which of the following words best describes the attitude of the person met by Marco?
4. What is the name of Francesca's husband?
5. In Chapter 29 Marco arrives in which Italian city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the status of the FBI investigation into the offshore bank account?
2. Discuss the scene at Francesca's apartment. Who is there? Who is noticeably absent from the scene?
3. What is Francesca's part in Backman's escape plan? Is it a good plan?
4. How does Backman manage to contact Neal now that the smartphone has been stolen? What is Backman's main concern regarding the theft?
5. What are the issues between Francesca and Giovanni? What is the current state of the relationship?
6. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
7. What happens that makes it obvious that Backman's safe house is no longer safe? What does Backman do?
8. Describe the scene in which Backman is approached by two FBI agents.
9. What does Backman do once he arrives in the US?
10. Who is Dan Sandberg? What is his interest in the case? Who does Sandberg contact for information?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)