|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of phone does Neal purchase?
2. What color is the bag always carried by Marco?
3. What is it called when a newspaper gets to a story before another?
4. After leaving Bologna, Marco makes his first stop in which Italian town?
5. What color is Marco's new coat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marco go?
2. What item of Marco's is missing?
3. In Chapter 29 Marco arrives in which Italian city?
4. Where is the man from originally?
5. What is the name of the kid on the scooter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Backman's plan change once he arrives in Switzerland?
2. Who is Susan Penn? What is her role in the story? What information does she give to the President?
3. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
4. At this point in the story what is Backman's biggest obstacle to going out on his own?
5. What is Francesca's part in Backman's escape plan? Is it a good plan?
6. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
7. What are the issues between Francesca and Giovanni? What is the current state of the relationship?
8. Describe the scene in which Backman is approached by two FBI agents.
9. Discuss Backman's transactions at the bank. What is Backman's plan?
10. What does Backman do once he arrives in the US?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)