|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the man from originally?
(d) North Carolina.
2. From that location the money is moved again, this time to ________.
(a) St. Christopher.
(b) St. Sebastian.
(c) St. Simian.
(d) St. Kitts.
3. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
4. Who called a halt to the break in at Luigi's apartment?
5. Francesca insists that Marco practice his ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Marco?
2. After the first failed attempt Marco chooses to take a ____ to escape the city.
3. Which of the following words best describes the attitude of the person met by Marco?
4. How old is the "kid?"
5. What does Rudolph give to Marco?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in which Backman is approached by two FBI agents.
2. Discuss the scene at Francesca's apartment. Who is there? Who is noticeably absent from the scene?
3. What happens to Backman at the bus station? How does Backman manage to get away?
4. Discuss Backman's transactions at the bank. What is Backman's plan?
5. Who is Dan Sandberg? What is his interest in the case? Who does Sandberg contact for information?
6. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
7. What items does Neal purchase for his father? How will Neal get the package to Backman without being found out by the operatives?
8. What does Backman do once he arrives in the US?
9. What is Francesca's part in Backman's escape plan? Is it a good plan?
10. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)