|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the groups looking for Backman often employs a hit man known only as the _____.
(b) Tin Man.
2. What is a haberdashery?
(d) Clothing store.
3. What is the name of Francesca's husband?
4. Marco is unaware that he is being watched by the same woman that lured ____ to his death.
5. Which of the following is the assassin's best skill?
(b) Fighting with knives.
(c) Expert marksman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The journalist hears rumors about the ____ scandal and decides to investigate.
2. What is the name of the journalist introduced in Chapter 18?
3. What does Marco do that blatantly goes against Luigi's rules?
4. Maynard is fired for refusing to do which of the following?
5. Who called a halt to the break in at Luigi's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
2. Who is Dan Sandberg? What is his interest in the case? Who does Sandberg contact for information?
3. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
4. At this point in the story what is Backman's biggest obstacle to going out on his own?
5. Describe the scene on the train. What is the benefit of having the unpleasant woman in the same car?
6. What incident happens that results in an injury to Francesca? What does Backman do to help?
7. What happens that makes it obvious that Backman's safe house is no longer safe? What does Backman do?
8. What items does Neal purchase for his father? How will Neal get the package to Backman without being found out by the operatives?
9. What is Backman's opinion of Francesca? What does Backman do that is against the rules?
10. Discuss Backman's tour with Francesca. What does Backman see?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)