|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marco tells Francesca about which of the following?
2. Who does Marco meet when he helps Francesca get back home?
3. What does Marco do that blatantly goes against Luigi's rules?
(a) Shares stories.
(b) Tells someone his real name.
(c) Refuses to wear his glasses.
(d) Calls home.
4. What is it called when a newspaper gets to a story before another?
5. How old is the "kid?"
Short Answer Questions
1. The bribe money is moved to ______, the first of two locations.
2. Marco tells the woman in the airport that it is his father's ______ birthday.
3. The CIA wants Backman to tell them who owns the _____.
4. Which of the following is NOT looking for Backman?
5. Who spots Marco and tries to tail him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
2. How does Backman manage to contact Neal now that the smartphone has been stolen? What is Backman's main concern regarding the theft?
3. What is the status of the FBI investigation into the offshore bank account?
4. Who is Susan Penn? What is her role in the story? What information does she give to the President?
5. What happens to Backman at the bus station? How does Backman manage to get away?
6. Discuss Backman's tour with Francesca. What does Backman see?
7. Describe the scene on the train. What is the benefit of having the unpleasant woman in the same car?
8. Who is Dan Sandberg? What is his interest in the case? Who does Sandberg contact for information?
9. What incident happens that results in an injury to Francesca? What does Backman do to help?
10. Discuss the scene at Francesca's apartment. Who is there? Who is noticeably absent from the scene?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)