|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor?
2. Luigi's employer must report to which of the following?
3. What was the first name of the woman approached by Marco?
4. The item in question was considered to be a ____________________.
(a) Military secret.
(c) Revolutionary breakthrough.
(d) Scientific blunder.
5. Where does Backman's mother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. At which airport does this occur?
2. What is the name of the president's son?
3. What is the name of Critz's old buddy from the CIA?
4. The accused offers _______ for a presidential pardon.
5. What is Mrs. Backman's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. The FBI learns about a bank account in Grand Cayman that is most likely connected to Joel Backman. Discuss the discovery and the FBI's request of Teddy Maynard.
2. What happens when Teddy Maynard learns about Critz's activities?
3. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
4. Discuss the meeting between Backman and Rudolph. Why does Backman trust Rudolph?
5. Discuss Backman's plan to communicate with Neal. Does the plan work?
6. What are the President's immediate plans after leaving office? What are the opinions of his wife and others regarding these plans?
7. Who is the President of the United States? What is his current status?
8. What obstacles does Critz run into when he attempts to get information on Backman? Who does he contact?
9. What are Maynard's proposed plans for Backman? What has been done so far?
10. What is Backman's cover story? What is his new identity?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)