|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Marco's tutor?
2. Where does the son live?
(c) Harper's Ferry.
3. Arthur decided to buy a small house in which state?
4. Who has a meeting with Pratt?
(d) FBI agent.
5. How long had the shortest presidential term been to date?
(a) 7 months.
(b) 64 days.
(c) 31 days.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rudolph's last name?
2. What is the name of the man involved in the scandal six years previous?
3. How long had Maynard held the position?
4. What new item does Marco buy unbeknownst to his handlers?
5. What is the man's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Maynard's proposed plans for Backman? What has been done so far?
2. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
3. Discuss Backman's plan to communicate with Neal. Does the plan work?
4. Who is Teddy Maynard? Why is he an important figure in the story? What is Maynard's relationship with the President?
5. What are the President's immediate plans after leaving office? What are the opinions of his wife and others regarding these plans?
6. What is the situation with Critz in London? Who approaches Critz with an offer?
7. The FBI learns about a bank account in Grand Cayman that is most likely connected to Joel Backman. Discuss the discovery and the FBI's request of Teddy Maynard.
8. What happens when Teddy Maynard learns about Critz's activities?
9. How does Luigi propose Backman deal with the language barrier? What will Backman tell the locals about his lack of knowledge about the language?
10. Who is Duke Mongo? Why is his pardon such a huge controversy?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)