|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first name of the woman approached by Marco?
2. What is the name of Maynard's aide?
3. What sport did the men often play together?
4. Where is the prison located?
5. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
(a) Twinkies and Pepsi.
(b) Fritos and Dr. Pepper.
(c) Ho-Hos and Coke.
(d) Tastykakes and Mountain Dew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose funeral is delayed?
2. How long had the shortest presidential term been to date?
3. Luigi's employer must report to which of the following?
4. Marco encountered many people in the new city that were devoted to which of the following?
5. To which president is the man compared?
Short Essay Questions
1. The FBI learns about a bank account in Grand Cayman that is most likely connected to Joel Backman. Discuss the discovery and the FBI's request of Teddy Maynard.
2. What does Backman do shortly after arriving in Treviso?
3. Why is there tension between Backman and Ermanno? What is Backman's demand?
4. Discuss Backman's plan to communicate with Neal. Does the plan work?
5. What does Backman do on his second day in Bologna? Who does he meet?
6. What happens when Backman arrives at the military hospital?
7. Discuss the meeting between Sandberg and Pratt. Who are Sandberg and Pratt?
8. Why is the CIA worried that Backman might attempt to contact his family? What precautions are taken in case Backman should try to get in contact with someone?
9. Why does Maynard want Morgan to pardon Joel Backman? Who is Joel Backman?
10. What is the situation with Critz in London? Who approaches Critz with an offer?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)