|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the shortest presidential term been to date?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 7 months.
(c) 31 days.
(d) 64 days.
2. To cover up for his bad Italian language skills Marco is supposed to tell people that he was raised in what other country?
3. What is the first name of the prison warden?
4. What is the name of the correctional facility that held Joel?
(d) San Quentin.
5. What color is Rudolph's beard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Backman's first name?
2. Where does Backman's mother live?
3. How much money is in the account?
4. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
5. Ermanno becomes upset when Marco wants him to change which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Backman's plan to communicate with Neal. Does the plan work?
2. Where does the government send Backman? Who is Backman's "handler?"
3. What is Pratt's recollection of the Backman case? Who was involved? What was the main subject of the case?
4. Discuss the meeting between Backman and Rudolph. Why does Backman trust Rudolph?
5. The FBI learns about a bank account in Grand Cayman that is most likely connected to Joel Backman. Discuss the discovery and the FBI's request of Teddy Maynard.
6. What is Backman's cover story? What is his new identity?
7. What are Maynard's proposed plans for Backman? What has been done so far?
8. At this point in the story what is the general structure of Backman's average day? What things does he do daily?
9. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
10. What obstacles does Critz run into when he attempts to get information on Backman? Who does he contact?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)