|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the professor Backman meets in his new location?
2. Where is the man supposedly located at this time?
(a) South America.
3. What is an "albergo?"
4. Who is approached about the whereabouts of Backman?
5. What is the name of the man making the deal with Critz?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
2. What is the name of the man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor?
3. How many electoral votes are at stake?
4. What is the name of Critz's old buddy from the CIA?
5. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the situation with Critz in London? Who approaches Critz with an offer?
2. Who is Duke Mongo? Why is his pardon such a huge controversy?
3. What are Maynard's proposed plans for Backman? What has been done so far?
4. What obstacles does Critz run into when he attempts to get information on Backman? Who does he contact?
5. Why does Maynard want Morgan to pardon Joel Backman? Who is Joel Backman?
6. What is Joel Backman's family situation?
7. What is the next morning's news regarding Backman's release? What is Carl Pratt's opinion?
8. Discuss Mrs. Critz's doubts about her husband's death. Does she know how and why her husband died? Does she tell anyone about her suspicions?
9. How does Luigi propose Backman deal with the language barrier? What will Backman tell the locals about his lack of knowledge about the language?
10. Where does the government send Backman? Who is Backman's "handler?"
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)