|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the friend and the president go to school?
2. How many electoral votes are at stake?
3. How long had the shortest presidential term been to date?
(a) 7 months.
(b) 64 days.
(c) 31 days.
(d) 3 months.
4. Arthur decided to buy a small house in which state?
5. What is the name of Marco's contact?
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman is at the airport to catch a connecting flight. Her original departure location was _____.
2. Luigi's employer must report to which of the following?
3. How much is Critz offered for information on Backman?
4. What is the son's occupation?
5. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the President's immediate plans after leaving office? What are the opinions of his wife and others regarding these plans?
2. What are Maynard's proposed plans for Backman? What has been done so far?
3. Discuss Backman's plan to communicate with Neal. Does the plan work?
4. Backman goes to the Pentagon to meet with Major Roland. Discuss the meeting and the information delivered by Backman.
5. Discuss Backman's tour with Francesca. What does Backman see?
6. Discuss the involvement of Mossad at this point in the story. Why are the Mossad dangerous?
7. At this point in the story what is the general structure of Backman's average day? What things does he do daily?
8. How does Backman manage to contact Neal now that the smartphone has been stolen? What is Backman's main concern regarding the theft?
9. What happens to Backman at the bus station? How does Backman manage to get away?
10. Discuss the meeting between Sandberg and Pratt. Who are Sandberg and Pratt?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)