|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the man supposedly located at this time?
(d) South America.
2. Who is Luigi's employer?
3. Where does the exchange take place?
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) New York.
4. What is Joel's former occupation?
5. What is the man's occupation?
(a) Hotel clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Marco approach at the airport regarding the letter?
2. The police believe the death was caused by an accident involving ____.
3. What is the name of the president's son?
4. Which floor was referred to as the "Teddy Wing?"
5. Neal Backman is being watched under what level of surveillance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Susan Penn? What is her role in the story? What information does she give to the President?
2. How does Backman manage to contact Neal now that the smartphone has been stolen? What is Backman's main concern regarding the theft?
3. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
4. Discuss the scene at Francesca's apartment. Who is there? Who is noticeably absent from the scene?
5. Backman goes to the Pentagon to meet with Major Roland. Discuss the meeting and the information delivered by Backman.
6. What is Backman's plan after he leaves Milan?
7. What incident happens that results in an injury to Francesca? What does Backman do to help?
8. What is the next morning's news regarding Backman's release? What is Carl Pratt's opinion?
9. How is the Critz situation handled?
10. Why does Maynard want Morgan to pardon Joel Backman? Who is Joel Backman?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)