|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Marco's contact?
2. The item in question was considered to be a ____________________.
(a) Revolutionary breakthrough.
(b) Military secret.
(d) Scientific blunder.
3. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
4. How long had Maynard held the position?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 23 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 18 years.
5. According to Luigi, which drink can be consumed at any time of the day or night without appearing inappropriate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Arthur decided to buy a small house in which state?
2. How old is Backman at this time?
3. Luigi's employer must report to which of the following?
4. At which airport does this occur?
5. What is the name of the man involved in the scandal six years previous?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Luigi propose Backman deal with the language barrier? What will Backman tell the locals about his lack of knowledge about the language?
2. Discuss the meeting between Sandberg and Pratt. Who are Sandberg and Pratt?
3. Where does the government send Backman? Who is Backman's "handler?"
4. Why is the CIA worried that Backman might attempt to contact his family? What precautions are taken in case Backman should try to get in contact with someone?
5. What does Backman do shortly after arriving in Treviso?
6. Who is Duke Mongo? Why is his pardon such a huge controversy?
7. Why is there tension between Backman and Ermanno? What is Backman's demand?
8. What happens when Teddy Maynard learns about Critz's activities?
9. Discuss the meeting between Backman and Rudolph. Why does Backman trust Rudolph?
10. Discuss Mrs. Critz's doubts about her husband's death. Does she know how and why her husband died? Does she tell anyone about her suspicions?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)