|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
2. What is the son's occupation?
(c) Car salesman.
3. What is the name of the correctional facility that held Joel?
(a) San Quentin.
4. Whose funeral is delayed?
5. Neal Backman is being watched under what level of surveillance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man have in his possession that caused the murder?
2. What is Mrs. Backman's first name?
3. What is the name of Marco's contact?
4. Marco encountered many people in the new city that were devoted to which of the following?
5. Ermanno becomes upset when Marco wants him to change which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the President's immediate plans after leaving office? What are the opinions of his wife and others regarding these plans?
2. Why is the CIA worried that Backman might attempt to contact his family? What precautions are taken in case Backman should try to get in contact with someone?
3. Where does the government send Backman? Who is Backman's "handler?"
4. Why does Backman go shopping? Why does he have to have permission from Luigi?
5. What obstacles does Critz run into when he attempts to get information on Backman? Who does he contact?
6. What happens when Teddy Maynard learns about Critz's activities?
7. Why is there tension between Backman and Ermanno? What is Backman's demand?
8. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
9. What is the next morning's news regarding Backman's release? What is Carl Pratt's opinion?
10. Why does Maynard want Morgan to pardon Joel Backman? Who is Joel Backman?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)