|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years had Backman spent in prison?
2. Where is the prison located?
3. What is the name of the correctional facility that held Joel?
(c) San Quentin.
4. What is Mrs. Backman's first name?
5. Where did Marco and Sennett part ways?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the son who frequently communicates with his father?
2. What is the son's occupation?
3. Marco encountered many people in the new city that were devoted to which of the following?
4. According to Luigi, which drink can be consumed at any time of the day or night without appearing inappropriate?
5. What is the name of the CIA liaison?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Mrs. Critz's doubts about her husband's death. Does she know how and why her husband died? Does she tell anyone about her suspicions?
2. What are the President's immediate plans after leaving office? What are the opinions of his wife and others regarding these plans?
3. At this point in the story what is the general structure of Backman's average day? What things does he do daily?
4. Why is there tension between Backman and Ermanno? What is Backman's demand?
5. What does Backman do shortly after arriving in Treviso?
6. What does Backman do on his second day in Bologna? Who does he meet?
7. Where does the government send Backman? Who is Backman's "handler?"
8. Why does Backman go shopping? Why does he have to have permission from Luigi?
9. What obstacles does Critz run into when he attempts to get information on Backman? Who does he contact?
10. The FBI learns about a bank account in Grand Cayman that is most likely connected to Joel Backman. Discuss the discovery and the FBI's request of Teddy Maynard.
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)