|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the president's home state?
2. How much is Critz offered for information on Backman?
(a) $3 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $2 million.
3. Where did Marco and Sennett part ways?
4. How old is Arthur?
5. Who receives a tip about a foreign bank account?
(c) Chief of Staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Marco's tutor?
2. What is Joel's new surname?
3. What is Joel's former occupation?
4. Where did the friend and the president go to school?
5. What is the name of Critz's old buddy from the CIA?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Maynard want Morgan to pardon Joel Backman? Who is Joel Backman?
2. What is Joel Backman's family situation?
3. Who is Duke Mongo? Why is his pardon such a huge controversy?
4. What are the President's immediate plans after leaving office? What are the opinions of his wife and others regarding these plans?
5. At this point in the story what is the general structure of Backman's average day? What things does he do daily?
6. Where does the government send Backman? Who is Backman's "handler?"
7. What is the next morning's news regarding Backman's release? What is Carl Pratt's opinion?
8. Discuss Backman's plan to communicate with Neal. Does the plan work?
9. What obstacles does Critz run into when he attempts to get information on Backman? Who does he contact?
10. What does Backman do on his second day in Bologna? Who does he meet?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)