|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joel's new surname?
2. After the death of Critz, Backman must leave Treviso. Where is Backman taken for safety purposes?
3. Neal Backman is being watched under what level of surveillance?
4. What is the name of Marco's new teacher?
5. How long had Maynard held the position?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the prison located?
2. How much is Critz offered for information on Backman?
3. What is the name of the president's son?
4. The item in question was considered to be a ____________________.
5. What is the name of the man involved in the scandal six years previous?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Critz situation handled?
2. Why does Backman go shopping? Why does he have to have permission from Luigi?
3. Why does Maynard want Morgan to pardon Joel Backman? Who is Joel Backman?
4. What are the President's immediate plans after leaving office? What are the opinions of his wife and others regarding these plans?
5. What is Pratt's recollection of the Backman case? Who was involved? What was the main subject of the case?
6. What is the next morning's news regarding Backman's release? What is Carl Pratt's opinion?
7. Why is there tension between Backman and Ermanno? What is Backman's demand?
8. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
9. What happens when Teddy Maynard learns about Critz's activities?
10. Discuss Mrs. Critz's doubts about her husband's death. Does she know how and why her husband died? Does she tell anyone about her suspicions?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)