|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor?
2. How long had Maynard held the position?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 14 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 8 years.
3. Where did the friend and the president go to school?
4. Where is the prison located?
5. What is the name of Maynard's aide?
Short Answer Questions
1. Back at the hotel, Backman wants to order a ______ but does not know the words.
2. What is Rudolph's last name?
3. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
4. What is the name of the son who frequently communicates with his father?
5. What is Joel's new surname?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Joel Backman's family situation?
2. What is Backman's cover story? What is his new identity?
3. Why does Backman go shopping? Why does he have to have permission from Luigi?
4. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
5. Discuss the meeting between Backman and Rudolph. Why does Backman trust Rudolph?
6. What does Backman do on his second day in Bologna? Who does he meet?
7. How is the Critz situation handled?
8. How does Luigi propose Backman deal with the language barrier? What will Backman tell the locals about his lack of knowledge about the language?
9. Who is the President of the United States? What is his current status?
10. What does Backman do shortly after arriving in Treviso?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)