|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Arthur's last friend?
2. What is the man's occupation?
(d) Hotel clerk.
3. What is Marco drinking just before he goes to bed?
(a) Orange juice.
4. What is the name of the correctional facility that held Joel?
(a) San Quentin.
5. What language did Teddy learn when he was 60?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the exchange take place?
2. What is the name of the President?
3. What is the name of the man making the deal with Critz?
4. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
5. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Joel Backman's family situation?
2. What is Pratt's recollection of the Backman case? Who was involved? What was the main subject of the case?
3. What happens when Teddy Maynard learns about Critz's activities?
4. The FBI learns about a bank account in Grand Cayman that is most likely connected to Joel Backman. Discuss the discovery and the FBI's request of Teddy Maynard.
5. What is Backman's cover story? What is his new identity?
6. Who is Teddy Maynard? Why is he an important figure in the story? What is Maynard's relationship with the President?
7. What is the next morning's news regarding Backman's release? What is Carl Pratt's opinion?
8. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
9. What are Maynard's proposed plans for Backman? What has been done so far?
10. How is the Critz situation handled?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)