|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the man supposedly located at this time?
(c) South America.
2. Arthur decided to buy a small house in which state?
3. What was the name of Arthur's last friend?
4. What new item does Marco buy unbeknownst to his handlers?
5. Who has a meeting with Pratt?
(a) FBI agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. The money is believed to be part of a plan to purchase which of the following?
2. How many electoral votes are at stake?
3. What is the name of the son who frequently communicates with his father?
4. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
5. Who is approached about the whereabouts of Backman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
2. What is Backman's cover story? What is his new identity?
3. Why is the CIA worried that Backman might attempt to contact his family? What precautions are taken in case Backman should try to get in contact with someone?
4. How is the Critz situation handled?
5. What are the President's immediate plans after leaving office? What are the opinions of his wife and others regarding these plans?
6. What is the situation with Critz in London? Who approaches Critz with an offer?
7. Discuss Mrs. Critz's doubts about her husband's death. Does she know how and why her husband died? Does she tell anyone about her suspicions?
8. What does Backman do on his second day in Bologna? Who does he meet?
9. At this point in the story what is the general structure of Backman's average day? What things does he do daily?
10. What are Maynard's proposed plans for Backman? What has been done so far?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)