|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Luigi, which drink can be consumed at any time of the day or night without appearing inappropriate?
2. How long had the shortest presidential term been to date?
(a) 64 days.
(b) 31 days.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 7 months.
3. What is Joel's new surname?
4. Which floor was referred to as the "Teddy Wing?"
5. What is the first name of the prison warden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor?
2. What is the name of the professor Backman meets in his new location?
3. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
4. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
5. Where is the prison located?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the President's immediate plans after leaving office? What are the opinions of his wife and others regarding these plans?
2. What is the next morning's news regarding Backman's release? What is Carl Pratt's opinion?
3. What does Backman do shortly after arriving in Treviso?
4. How does Luigi propose Backman deal with the language barrier? What will Backman tell the locals about his lack of knowledge about the language?
5. What is the purpose of the meeting between Backman and Clayburn? What happens next?
6. What other groups are interested in Backman? Which group is not?
7. What is the deal made between the two men?
8. What is Backman's most prized possession at this point? What happens to the item?
9. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
10. Discuss the interview between Backman and Sandberg. What is Sandberg's opinion on the interview?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)