|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Morgan pardon against the advice of many?
2. What is the son's occupation?
(c) Car salesman.
3. Marco tells his handlers that he wants to live in which Italian city?
4. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
(a) Tastykakes and Mountain Dew.
(b) Fritos and Dr. Pepper.
(c) Ho-Hos and Coke.
(d) Twinkies and Pepsi.
5. To cover up for his bad Italian language skills Marco is supposed to tell people that he was raised in what other country?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Maynard held the position?
2. How many children does Backman have?
3. The woman is at the airport to catch a connecting flight. Her original departure location was _____.
4. Who is approached about the whereabouts of Backman?
5. What is the name of Maynard's aide?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Duke Mongo? Why is his pardon such a huge controversy?
2. What are the President's immediate plans after leaving office? What are the opinions of his wife and others regarding these plans?
3. How is the Critz situation handled?
4. What is the situation with Critz in London? Who approaches Critz with an offer?
5. What happens when Backman arrives at the military hospital?
6. What is Joel Backman's family situation?
7. Who is Teddy Maynard? Why is he an important figure in the story? What is Maynard's relationship with the President?
8. What obstacles does Critz run into when he attempts to get information on Backman? Who does he contact?
9. It is never clear to Backman who Luigi is or who he works for in the US. Who does Luigi work for and to whom does he report?
10. The FBI learns about a bank account in Grand Cayman that is most likely connected to Joel Backman. Discuss the discovery and the FBI's request of Teddy Maynard.
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)