|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many electoral votes are at stake?
2. What is the name of the man making the deal with Critz?
3. Where did Marco and Sennett part ways?
4. What is the first name of the prison warden?
5. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
2. What did the man have in his possession that caused the murder?
3. Whose funeral is delayed?
4. Who approaches Joel with the paperwork on his new identity?
5. What is Marco drinking just before he goes to bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
2. Backman goes to the Pentagon to meet with Major Roland. Discuss the meeting and the information delivered by Backman.
3. What is the purpose of the meeting between Backman and Clayburn? What happens next?
4. Who is Teddy Maynard? Why is he an important figure in the story? What is Maynard's relationship with the President?
5. What is Francesca's part in Backman's escape plan? Is it a good plan?
6. Who is Susan Penn? What is her role in the story? What information does she give to the President?
7. What other groups are interested in Backman? Which group is not?
8. What happens to Backman at the bus station? How does Backman manage to get away?
9. How does Luigi propose Backman deal with the language barrier? What will Backman tell the locals about his lack of knowledge about the language?
10. What are the issues between Francesca and Giovanni? What is the current state of the relationship?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)