|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Luigi's employer must report to which of the following?
2. To cover up for his bad Italian language skills Marco is supposed to tell people that he was raised in what other country?
3. What is the name of the correctional facility that held Joel?
(c) San Quentin.
4. The woman is at the airport to catch a connecting flight. Her original departure location was _____.
(a) Abu Dhabi.
5. What is the name of the man making the deal with Critz?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the death of Critz, Backman must leave Treviso. Where is Backman taken for safety purposes?
2. Which floor was referred to as the "Teddy Wing?"
3. What is the name of Maynard's aide?
4. Instead of facing trial, the accused fled to which country?
5. Which of the following is the president's home state?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Teddy Maynard learns about Critz's activities?
2. At this point in the story what is the general structure of Backman's average day? What things does he do daily?
3. Why does Backman go shopping? Why does he have to have permission from Luigi?
4. Why is there tension between Backman and Ermanno? What is Backman's demand?
5. Discuss Backman's plan to communicate with Neal. Does the plan work?
6. Discuss the meeting between Backman and Rudolph. Why does Backman trust Rudolph?
7. How is the Critz situation handled?
8. What obstacles does Critz run into when he attempts to get information on Backman? Who does he contact?
9. What does Backman do on his second day in Bologna? Who does he meet?
10. What is the next morning's news regarding Backman's release? What is Carl Pratt's opinion?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)