|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Rudolph's beard?
2. What sport did the men often play together?
3. Which of the following is the president's home state?
4. Where is the bank located?
(c) Grand Cayman.
5. Marco encountered many people in the new city that were devoted to which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the man supposedly located at this time?
2. What language did Teddy learn when he was 60?
3. What is the name of a small Italian restaurant?
4. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
5. At which airport does this occur?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Duke Mongo? Why is his pardon such a huge controversy?
2. What obstacles does Critz run into when he attempts to get information on Backman? Who does he contact?
3. It is never clear to Backman who Luigi is or who he works for in the US. Who does Luigi work for and to whom does he report?
4. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
5. Discuss the meeting between Backman and Rudolph. Why does Backman trust Rudolph?
6. Where does the government send Backman? Who is Backman's "handler?"
7. Who is the President of the United States? What is his current status?
8. What are Maynard's proposed plans for Backman? What has been done so far?
9. Discuss the meeting between Sandberg and Pratt. Who are Sandberg and Pratt?
10. Why is there tension between Backman and Ermanno? What is Backman's demand?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)