|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Mafia snitch?
2. To cover up for his bad Italian language skills Marco is supposed to tell people that he was raised in what other country?
3. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
4. What is the son's occupation?
(a) Car salesman.
5. Marco encountered many people in the new city that were devoted to which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of a small Italian restaurant?
2. Which floor was referred to as the "Teddy Wing?"
3. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
4. How long had Maynard held the position?
5. What is Joel's new surname?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Backman arrives at the military hospital?
2. Where does the government send Backman? Who is Backman's "handler?"
3. What is Pratt's recollection of the Backman case? Who was involved? What was the main subject of the case?
4. Who is Duke Mongo? Why is his pardon such a huge controversy?
5. Explain Backman's opinion of the first day in Bologna. What does he do?
6. What is the next morning's news regarding Backman's release? What is Carl Pratt's opinion?
7. Who is the President of the United States? What is his current status?
8. Discuss the meeting between Sandberg and Pratt. Who are Sandberg and Pratt?
9. At this point in the story what is the general structure of Backman's average day? What things does he do daily?
10. What happens when Teddy Maynard learns about Critz's activities?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)