|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did Teddy learn when he was 60?
2. What sport did the men often play together?
3. Neal Backman is being watched under what level of surveillance?
4. Who is Luigi's employer?
5. What is Rudolph's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does Rudolph live?
2. What lofty position is held by Teddy Maynard?
3. How much is Critz offered for information on Backman?
4. Luigi's employer must report to which of the following?
5. What was the name of the Mafia snitch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Backman arrives at the military hospital?
2. What does Backman do shortly after arriving in Treviso?
3. What is Joel Backman's family situation?
4. What promises does Backman make to Neal?
5. What happens when Neal receives the letter from his father? What does Neal do next? What does Lisa think of the plan?
6. At this point in the story what is Backman's biggest obstacle to going out on his own?
7. What is the deal made between the two men?
8. What does Backman do on his second day in Bologna? Who does he meet?
9. At this point in the story what is the general structure of Backman's average day? What things does he do daily?
10. Where does the government send Backman? Who is Backman's "handler?"
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)