|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From that location the money is moved again, this time to ________.
(a) St. Kitts.
(b) St. Simian.
(c) St. Sebastian.
(d) St. Christopher.
2. What type of bird is commonly found in a piazza?
3. Marco asks Neal to find which of the following?
4. Where does Neal send the phone and the money?
5. Who receives a letter from Backman?
6. The book is written in which language?
7. Where does Marco go to try to escape?
(b) Train station.
(d) Bus station.
8. One of the groups looking for Backman often employs a hit man known only as the _____.
(c) Tin Man.
9. Who spots Marco and tries to tail him?
10. Francesca's husband suffers from which disease?
11. What is the person's first name?
12. What incident occurs while Marco is having lunch with Luigi?
(a) Car accident.
13. What does Marco do that blatantly goes against Luigi's rules?
(a) Shares stories.
(b) Refuses to wear his glasses.
(c) Tells someone his real name.
(d) Calls home.
14. What nationality is the store clerk?
(a) Middle Eastern.
15. Marco tells the woman in the airport that it is his father's ______ birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the journalist's contact work?
2. What is the name of the kid on the scooter?
3. On the way down the hill Francesca injures her ______.
4. What does Rudolph give to Marco?
5. What is the contact's first name?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)