|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the journalist introduced in Chapter 18?
2. The men call Backman by his real name and identify themselves as being from which government agency?
(b) Italian embassy.
(d) Justice Department.
3. How old is the "kid?"
4. What item does Marco obtain from his helper?
5. The CIA wants Backman to tell them who owns the _____.
(a) Bank account.
(d) Weapons of mass destruction.
6. In Chapter 29 Marco arrives in which Italian city?
7. From that location the money is moved again, this time to ________.
(a) St. Kitts.
(b) St. Sebastian.
(c) St. Simian.
(d) St. Christopher.
8. What color is Marco's new coat?
9. What was the name of the clothing store Marco visited?
(b) Big and Tall.
10. The bribe money is moved to ______, the first of two locations.
(b) Hong Kong.
11. The book is written in which language?
12. Where does Marco go to try to escape?
(a) Train station.
(c) Bus station.
13. What is different about Marco?
14. Where is the man from originally?
(d) North Carolina.
15. Who receives a letter from Backman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the kid on the scooter?
2. What is the person's first name?
3. Where does Marco go?
4. One of the groups looking for Backman often employs a hit man known only as the _____.
5. Who does Marco meet when he helps Francesca get back home?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)