|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book is written in which language?
2. What is it called when a newspaper gets to a story before another?
3. What nationality is the store clerk?
(c) Middle Eastern.
4. What is the name of the email program used by Marco and Neal?
(a) Outlook Express.
5. Where does the journalist's contact work?
(a) LA Times.
(d) New York Times.
6. Where does Marco meet up with his new tutor?
(a) Duomo di St. Catherine.
(b) Doge's Palace.
(c) Piazza San Marco.
(d) Basilica di Francesco.
7. Francesca insists that Marco practice his ____.
8. The letter asks for money as well as a device that can be used for which of the following?
(c) Taking photos.
9. How old is the building?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 100 years.
10. What color is Marco's new coat?
11. After leaving Bologna, Marco makes his first stop in which Italian town?
12. What is the contact's first name?
13. The bribe money is moved to ______, the first of two locations.
(c) Hong Kong.
14. The journalist hears rumors about the ____ scandal and decides to investigate.
(c) Real estate.
15. Marco tells the woman in the airport that it is his father's ______ birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way down the hill Francesca injures her ______.
2. What incident occurs while Marco is having lunch with Luigi?
3. Who called a halt to the break in at Luigi's apartment?
4. What style is the architecture?
5. Who does Marco turn to for help?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)