|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Francesca's husband suffers from which disease?
2. What type of building is located in the Piazza del Duomo?
(b) Coffee shop.
3. What nationality is the store clerk?
(a) Middle Eastern.
4. What style is the architecture?
(b) Art Deco.
5. What item of Marco's is missing?
6. From that location the money is moved again, this time to ________.
(a) St. Christopher.
(b) St. Kitts.
(c) St. Simian.
(d) St. Sebastian.
7. Where does the journalist's contact work?
(a) LA Times.
(d) New York Times.
8. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
9. The letter asks for money as well as a device that can be used for which of the following?
(c) Taking photos.
10. What is different about Marco?
11. What color is Marco's new coat?
12. What does Rudolph give to Marco?
13. Marco asks Neal to find which of the following?
14. What is the name of the journalist introduced in Chapter 18?
15. What is the contact's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marco buys a book of poetry written by which author?
2. On the way down the hill Francesca injures her ______.
3. What was the name of the clothing store Marco visited?
4. Who does Marco meet when he helps Francesca get back home?
5. Francesca insists that Marco practice his ____.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)