|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The CIA wants Backman to tell them who owns the _____.
(b) Bank account.
(c) Weapons of mass destruction.
2. Who does Marco meet when he helps Francesca get back home?
3. Marco tells the woman in the airport that it is his father's ______ birthday.
4. In Chapter 29 Marco arrives in which Italian city?
5. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
6. What is the name of the email program used by Marco and Neal?
(b) Outlook Express.
7. How old is the "kid?"
8. Where does Marco go?
9. What is the name of Francesca's husband?
10. What nationality is the store clerk?
(b) Middle Eastern.
11. Which of the following is NOT looking for Backman?
12. What type of bird is commonly found in a piazza?
13. What is the name of the journalist introduced in Chapter 18?
14. Where is the man from originally?
(a) North Carolina.
15. The book is written in which language?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marco knows that he cannot be arrested without _____.
2. Francesca insists that Marco practice his ____.
3. How many men approach Marco outside his apartment?
4. Where does Neal send the phone and the money?
5. Marco tells Francesca about which of the following?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)