|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the email program used by Marco and Neal?
(b) Outlook Express.
2. Where does the journalist's contact work?
(a) LA Times.
(d) New York Times.
3. Where does Marco go to try to escape?
(c) Train station.
(d) Bus station.
4. What is the name of the kid on the scooter?
5. Where does Marco meet up with his new tutor?
(a) Duomo di St. Catherine.
(b) Basilica di Francesco.
(c) Doge's Palace.
(d) Piazza San Marco.
6. Which of the following words best describes the attitude of the person met by Marco?
7. Who is close on Marco's trail?
8. How many years had it been since the would-be assassin had been in Italy?
9. What type of phone does Neal purchase?
10. What is the person's first name?
11. The journalist hears rumors about the ____ scandal and decides to investigate.
(b) Real estate.
12. What is it called when a newspaper gets to a story before another?
13. The men call Backman by his real name and identify themselves as being from which government agency?
(b) Justice Department.
(d) Italian embassy.
14. How old is the "kid?"
15. What is different about Marco?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marco meet Francesca to get a good view of the city?
2. One of the groups looking for Backman often employs a hit man known only as the _____.
3. Who called a halt to the break in at Luigi's apartment?
4. What is the name of Francesca's husband?
5. In Chapter 29 Marco arrives in which Italian city?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)