|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving Bologna, Marco makes his first stop in which Italian town?
2. Who is Marco's lawyer?
3. Who does the journalist contact for information?
4. Where does Marco go?
5. Who does Marco meet when he helps Francesca get back home?
6. What is the name of the journalist introduced in Chapter 18?
7. Which of the following is the assassin's best skill?
(c) Expert marksman.
(d) Fighting with knives.
8. Maynard is fired for refusing to do which of the following?
(a) Take a bribe.
(b) Reveal Backman's location.
(d) Issue a pardon for Critz.
9. How old is the building?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 300 years.
10. The book is written in which language?
11. Which of the following is NOT looking for Backman?
12. Who receives a letter from Backman?
13. The newest of the informants is located in which city?
(c) Abu Dhabi.
14. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
15. Marco complains because Francesca tends to ____ a lot.
(d) Be late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is the store clerk?
2. Where does the journalist's contact work?
3. Francesca's husband suffers from which disease?
4. What incident occurs while Marco is having lunch with Luigi?
5. What is the name of the kid on the scooter?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)