|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when a newspaper gets to a story before another?
2. Who called a halt to the break in at Luigi's apartment?
3. What type of building is located in the Piazza del Duomo?
(a) Coffee shop.
4. After leaving Bologna, Marco makes his first stop in which Italian town?
5. What style is the architecture?
(d) Art Deco.
6. The letter asks for money as well as a device that can be used for which of the following?
(c) Taking photos.
7. From that location the money is moved again, this time to ________.
(a) St. Kitts.
(b) St. Simian.
(c) St. Christopher.
(d) St. Sebastian.
8. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
9. What is a haberdashery?
(b) Clothing store.
10. What does Rudolph give to Marco?
11. Who is close on Marco's trail?
12. Where does the journalist's contact work?
(c) New York Times.
(d) LA Times.
13. What type of phone does Neal purchase?
14. Who does the journalist contact for information?
15. Francesca's husband suffers from which disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. The bribe money is moved to ______, the first of two locations.
2. The book is written in which language?
3. Where does Marco go?
4. What nationality is the store clerk?
5. What incident occurs while Marco is having lunch with Luigi?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)