|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maynard is fired for refusing to do which of the following?
(b) Issue a pardon for Critz.
(c) Take a bribe.
(d) Reveal Backman's location.
2. How old is the building?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 300 years.
(d) 50 years.
3. What type of building is located in the Piazza del Duomo?
(a) Coffee shop.
4. After the first failed attempt Marco chooses to take a ____ to escape the city.
5. Which of the following is NOT looking for Backman?
6. Where does the journalist's contact work?
(a) LA Times.
(b) New York Times.
7. How many men approach Marco outside his apartment?
8. The men call Backman by his real name and identify themselves as being from which government agency?
(b) Justice Department.
(c) Italian embassy.
9. What is it called when a newspaper gets to a story before another?
10. Where does Marco go?
11. What color is the bag always carried by Marco?
12. The bribe money is moved to ______, the first of two locations.
(a) Hong Kong.
13. What item does Marco obtain from his helper?
14. Where is the man from originally?
(b) North Carolina.
15. What is the name of the email program used by Marco and Neal?
(a) Outlook Express.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the "kid?"
2. What is the contact's first name?
3. What is different about Marco?
4. The letter asks for money as well as a device that can be used for which of the following?
5. Where does Marco meet Francesca to get a good view of the city?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)