|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the journalist's contact work?
(c) LA Times.
(d) New York Times.
2. Which of the following words best describes the attitude of the person met by Marco?
3. How old is the building?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. What item of Marco's is missing?
5. On the way down the hill Francesca injures her ______.
6. What type of phone does Neal purchase?
7. The journalist hears rumors about the ____ scandal and decides to investigate.
(b) Real estate.
8. Francesca's husband suffers from which disease?
9. What item does Marco obtain from his helper?
10. Where does Neal send the phone and the money?
11. Marco complains because Francesca tends to ____ a lot.
(a) Be late.
12. Marco quickly made his way to which location?
(a) Internet cafe.
(b) Bus station.
(c) Shopping mall.
13. Marco asks Neal to find which of the following?
14. Marco tells Francesca about which of the following?
15. Where is the man from originally?
(b) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. The CIA wants Backman to tell them who owns the _____.
2. What is the person's first name?
3. What color is Marco's new coat?
4. The book is written in which language?
5. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)