|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the journalist contact for information?
2. How many men approach Marco outside his apartment?
3. After the first failed attempt Marco chooses to take a ____ to escape the city.
4. What is the name of the email program used by Marco and Neal?
(b) Outlook Express.
5. The CIA wants Backman to tell them who owns the _____.
(a) Bank account.
(b) Weapons of mass destruction.
6. What was the name of the clothing store Marco visited?
(d) Big and Tall.
7. Where does Marco meet up with his new tutor?
(a) Piazza San Marco.
(b) Doge's Palace.
(c) Basilica di Francesco.
(d) Duomo di St. Catherine.
8. What style is the architecture?
(d) Art Deco.
9. Marco complains because Francesca tends to ____ a lot.
(b) Be late.
10. Where does the journalist's contact work?
(b) LA Times.
(c) New York Times.
11. Who does Marco turn to for help?
12. Who receives a letter from Backman?
13. What nationality is the store clerk?
(c) Middle Eastern.
14. Where is the man from originally?
(a) North Carolina.
15. What type of phone does Neal purchase?
Short Answer Questions
1. Maynard is fired for refusing to do which of the following?
2. Marco buys a book of poetry written by which author?
3. What type of bird is commonly found in a piazza?
4. Which of the following is NOT looking for Backman?
5. Marco knows that he cannot be arrested without _____.
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)