|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the building?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 100 years.
2. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
3. After the first failed attempt Marco chooses to take a ____ to escape the city.
4. Who receives a letter from Backman?
5. Where does Marco go?
6. Where does Marco go to try to escape?
(a) Bus station.
(c) Train station.
7. Which of the following is NOT looking for Backman?
8. What was the name of the clothing store Marco visited?
(a) Big and Tall.
9. What does Rudolph give to Marco?
10. Who does Marco meet when he helps Francesca get back home?
11. Who does Marco turn to for help?
12. Where does Marco meet Francesca to get a good view of the city?
(a) Campo San Marco.
(b) Piazza di Benedict.
(c) Duomo Medici.
(d) Colla della Guardia.
13. After leaving Bologna, Marco makes his first stop in which Italian town?
14. Marco tells the woman in the airport that it is his father's ______ birthday.
15. What style is the architecture?
(d) Art Deco.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way down the hill Francesca injures her ______.
2. The newest of the informants is located in which city?
3. Marco knows that he cannot be arrested without _____.
4. Marco complains because Francesca tends to ____ a lot.
5. The bribe money is moved to ______, the first of two locations.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)