|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bribe money is moved to ______, the first of two locations.
(c) Hong Kong.
2. The book is written in which language?
3. Where does the journalist's contact work?
(a) LA Times.
(b) New York Times.
4. How many men approach Marco outside his apartment?
5. What is different about Marco?
6. What item of Marco's is missing?
7. Which of the following words best describes the attitude of the person met by Marco?
8. From that location the money is moved again, this time to ________.
(a) St. Sebastian.
(b) St. Simian.
(c) St. Christopher.
(d) St. Kitts.
9. What is it called when a newspaper gets to a story before another?
10. Marco tells Francesca about which of the following?
11. How many years earlier had that death taken place?
12. Maynard is fired for refusing to do which of the following?
(b) Take a bribe.
(c) Issue a pardon for Critz.
(d) Reveal Backman's location.
13. In Chapter 29 Marco arrives in which Italian city?
14. Where does Marco go?
15. One of the groups looking for Backman often employs a hit man known only as the _____.
(b) Tin Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Neal send the phone and the money?
2. What does Rudolph give to Marco?
3. What is the contact's first name?
4. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
5. Marco buys a book of poetry written by which author?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)