|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving Bologna, Marco makes his first stop in which Italian town?
2. Marco buys a book of poetry written by which author?
3. What nationality is the store clerk?
(a) Middle Eastern.
4. Where does Marco meet Francesca to get a good view of the city?
(a) Colla della Guardia.
(b) Campo San Marco.
(c) Piazza di Benedict.
(d) Duomo Medici.
5. From that location the money is moved again, this time to ________.
(a) St. Christopher.
(b) St. Simian.
(c) St. Sebastian.
(d) St. Kitts.
6. Who called a halt to the break in at Luigi's apartment?
7. Where does Marco go to try to escape?
(c) Bus station.
(d) Train station.
8. Who is close on Marco's trail?
9. Marco knows that he cannot be arrested without _____.
(a) Just cause.
(b) A warrant.
(c) An attorney.
(d) Reasonable doubt.
10. Francesca's husband suffers from which disease?
11. On the way down the hill Francesca injures her ______.
12. Which of the following words best describes the attitude of the person met by Marco?
13. Who does the journalist contact for information?
14. How old is the building?
(a) 300 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 50 years.
15. What type of building is located in the Piazza del Duomo?
(b) Coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person's first name?
2. What is the name of the email program used by Marco and Neal?
3. The letter asks for money as well as a device that can be used for which of the following?
4. In Chapter 29 Marco arrives in which Italian city?
5. After the first failed attempt Marco chooses to take a ____ to escape the city.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)