|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The CIA wants Backman to tell them who owns the _____.
(b) Bank account.
(d) Weapons of mass destruction.
2. The book is written in which language?
3. The journalist hears rumors about the ____ scandal and decides to investigate.
(d) Real estate.
4. How old is the building?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 300 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 100 years.
5. What type of phone does Neal purchase?
6. Marco buys a book of poetry written by which author?
7. What was the name of the clothing store Marco visited?
(d) Big and Tall.
8. One of the groups looking for Backman often employs a hit man known only as the _____.
(a) Tin Man.
9. What does Rudolph give to Marco?
10. Which of the following is NOT looking for Backman?
11. Marco quickly made his way to which location?
(a) Shopping mall.
(b) Bus station.
(d) Internet cafe.
12. What item does Marco obtain from his helper?
13. What type of building is located in the Piazza del Duomo?
(b) Coffee shop.
14. Where does Marco go to try to escape?
(a) Bus station.
(b) Train station.
15. What style is the architecture?
(d) Art Deco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Marco's is missing?
2. What incident occurs while Marco is having lunch with Luigi?
3. The men call Backman by his real name and identify themselves as being from which government agency?
4. What type of bird is commonly found in a piazza?
5. Who called a halt to the break in at Luigi's apartment?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)