|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the journalist's contact work?
(b) LA Times.
(c) New York Times.
2. The newest of the informants is located in which city?
(b) Abu Dhabi.
3. Marco buys a book of poetry written by which author?
4. Who does the journalist contact for information?
5. What is it called when a newspaper gets to a story before another?
6. On the way down the hill Francesca injures her ______.
7. What is the name of the email program used by Marco and Neal?
(d) Outlook Express.
8. The CIA wants Backman to tell them who owns the _____.
(b) Weapons of mass destruction.
(c) Bank account.
9. Where does Neal send the phone and the money?
10. What item of Marco's is missing?
11. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
12. Who does Marco meet when he helps Francesca get back home?
13. Marco tells Francesca about which of the following?
14. Who is close on Marco's trail?
15. Marco quickly made his way to which location?
(a) Internet cafe.
(c) Shopping mall.
(d) Bus station.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men approach Marco outside his apartment?
2. Who called a halt to the break in at Luigi's apartment?
3. The bribe money is moved to ______, the first of two locations.
4. What does Marco do that blatantly goes against Luigi's rules?
5. Marco asks Neal to find which of the following?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)