|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way down the hill Francesca injures her ______.
2. How many years earlier had that death taken place?
3. How old is the "kid?"
4. What is it called when a newspaper gets to a story before another?
5. Where does Marco go to try to escape?
(b) Train station.
(c) Bus station.
6. The men call Backman by his real name and identify themselves as being from which government agency?
(b) Italian embassy.
(d) Justice Department.
7. Marco tells Francesca about which of the following?
8. What item of Marco's is missing?
9. Who does Marco turn to for help?
10. How many years had it been since the would-be assassin had been in Italy?
11. What is different about Marco?
12. Where does Marco meet up with his new tutor?
(a) Basilica di Francesco.
(b) Doge's Palace.
(c) Piazza San Marco.
(d) Duomo di St. Catherine.
13. From that location the money is moved again, this time to ________.
(a) St. Sebastian.
(b) St. Kitts.
(c) St. Simian.
(d) St. Christopher.
14. Who is close on Marco's trail?
15. In Chapter 29 Marco arrives in which Italian city?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the first failed attempt Marco chooses to take a ____ to escape the city.
2. After leaving Bologna, Marco makes his first stop in which Italian town?
3. What item does Marco obtain from his helper?
4. Who receives a letter from Backman?
5. Which of the following words best describes the attitude of the person met by Marco?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)