|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the President?
2. How old is Backman at this time?
3. What lofty position is held by Teddy Maynard?
(a) Director of the FBI.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) Director of the CIA.
(d) Vice President.
4. Back at the hotel, Backman wants to order a ______ but does not know the words.
(b) Cup of coffee.
5. What is the son's occupation?
(d) Car salesman.
6. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
7. Where does the son live?
(c) Harper's Ferry.
8. Neal Backman is being watched under what level of surveillance?
9. Who has a meeting with Pratt?
(d) FBI agent.
10. Instead of facing trial, the accused fled to which country?
11. What is the name of the man involved in the scandal six years previous?
12. What is the name of the professor Backman meets in his new location?
13. What is the name of the man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor?
14. According to Luigi, which drink can be consumed at any time of the day or night without appearing inappropriate?
15. What sport did the men often play together?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the prison warden?
2. The item in question was considered to be a ____________________.
3. Which one of Backman's clients was killed first?
4. What is the name of the hotel where the exchange will supposedly take place?
5. What is the name of the bar where Marco meets Rudolph?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)