|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Maynard held the position?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 14 years.
2. Which floor was referred to as the "Teddy Wing?"
3. Where is the bank located?
(a) Grand Cayman.
4. What is the name of the correctional facility that held Joel?
(c) San Quentin.
5. How old is Arthur?
6. Where does the exchange take place?
(b) New York.
(c) Washington, DC.
7. What is the man's occupation?
(c) Hotel clerk.
8. The woman is at the airport to catch a connecting flight. Her original departure location was _____.
(b) Abu Dhabi.
9. How many children does Backman have?
10. What is the name of a small Italian restaurant?
11. How many people does Marco approach at the airport regarding the letter?
12. Who did Morgan pardon against the advice of many?
13. Back at the hotel, Backman wants to order a ______ but does not know the words.
(b) Cup of coffee.
14. What is the approximate population of Padua?
15. The money is believed to be part of a plan to purchase which of the following?
(a) Military secrets.
(c) Real Estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. To cover up for his bad Italian language skills Marco is supposed to tell people that he was raised in what other country?
2. What is the name of the man making the deal with Critz?
3. What is Joel's new surname?
4. Where does Backman's mother live?
5. Instead of facing trial, the accused fled to which country?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)