|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back at the hotel, Backman wants to order a ______ but does not know the words.
(c) Cup of coffee.
2. What is the name of the bar where Marco meets Rudolph?
(a) Vinnie's Trattoria.
(b) Padua Disco.
(c) Bar Fontana.
(d) Club Venice.
3. What is the name of Maynard's aide?
4. What is an "albergo?"
5. What is Rudolph's last name?
6. What is the name of Critz's old buddy from the CIA?
7. What lofty position is held by Teddy Maynard?
(a) Director of the CIA.
(b) Director of the FBI.
(c) Secretary of State.
(d) Vice President.
8. What was the name of Arthur's last friend?
9. Instead of facing trial, the accused fled to which country?
10. The money is believed to be part of a plan to purchase which of the following?
(a) Military secrets.
(c) Real Estate.
11. What was the first name of the woman approached by Marco?
12. How much is Critz offered for information on Backman?
(a) $3 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $2 million.
13. The woman is at the airport to catch a connecting flight. Her original departure location was _____.
(c) Abu Dhabi.
14. What is Joel's new surname?
15. Which drug was found in the man's system?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the approximate population of Padua?
2. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
3. Where does the son live?
4. How many electoral votes are at stake?
5. Where is the man supposedly located at this time?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)