|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Mafia snitch?
2. What is an "albergo?"
3. After the death of Critz, Backman must leave Treviso. Where is Backman taken for safety purposes?
4. The item in question was considered to be a ____________________.
(a) Military secret.
(b) Scientific blunder.
(d) Revolutionary breakthrough.
5. The woman is at the airport to catch a connecting flight. Her original departure location was _____.
(b) Abu Dhabi.
6. What is the name of the man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor?
7. How long had the shortest presidential term been to date?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 31 days.
(c) 7 months.
(d) 64 days.
8. Whose funeral is delayed?
9. How many electoral votes are at stake?
10. What was the first name of the woman approached by Marco?
11. What is the name of Critz's old buddy from the CIA?
12. Where is the prison located?
13. What is Joel's new surname?
14. Who is Luigi's employer?
15. How much money is in the account?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $4 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man making the deal with Critz?
2. Who receives a tip about a foreign bank account?
3. What is the name of the son who frequently communicates with his father?
4. What is Rudolph's last name?
5. Instead of facing trial, the accused fled to which country?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)