|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bank located?
(d) Grand Cayman.
2. What is the man's occupation?
(d) Hotel clerk.
3. How much money is in the account?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $3 million.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $4 million.
4. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
5. Who is approached about the whereabouts of Backman?
6. Which of the following is the president's home state?
7. Where is the prison located?
8. At which airport does this occur?
9. What is Marco drinking just before he goes to bed?
(a) Orange juice.
10. Which one of Backman's clients was killed first?
11. On what street does Rudolph live?
(b) St, Marys.
12. What is the name of the President?
13. The woman is at the airport to catch a connecting flight. Her original departure location was _____.
(b) Abu Dhabi.
14. The money is believed to be part of a plan to purchase which of the following?
(b) Military secrets.
(d) Real Estate.
15. What lofty position is held by Teddy Maynard?
(a) Director of the CIA.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) Director of the FBI.
(d) Vice President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
2. How many electoral votes are at stake?
3. What did the man have in his possession that caused the murder?
4. What is the name of the president's son?
5. What is Rudolph's last name?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)