|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did the men often play together?
2. Instead of facing trial, the accused fled to which country?
3. What is the name of the professor Backman meets in his new location?
4. Who did Morgan pardon against the advice of many?
5. How many children does Backman have?
6. What is Joel's new surname?
7. What is the name of the man involved in the scandal six years previous?
8. What is the name of the correctional facility that held Joel?
(c) San Quentin.
9. Where did Marco and Sennett part ways?
10. Where does the son live?
(b) Harper's Ferry.
11. The accused offers _______ for a presidential pardon.
(a) $8 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $3 million.
12. What is the name of Marco's new teacher?
13. What was the name of the Mafia snitch?
14. Ermanno becomes upset when Marco wants him to change which of the following?
(b) Teaching style.
15. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor?
2. Where is the prison located?
3. Whose funeral is delayed?
4. According to Luigi, which drink can be consumed at any time of the day or night without appearing inappropriate?
5. How many years had Backman spent in prison?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)