|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
2. What is the name of the president's son?
3. What is the name of the President?
4. Where does the son live?
(c) Harper's Ferry.
5. What is the name of the correctional facility that held Joel?
(d) San Quentin.
6. Back at the hotel, Backman wants to order a ______ but does not know the words.
(a) Cup of coffee.
7. Whose funeral is delayed?
8. What was the name of Arthur's last friend?
9. What is the son's occupation?
(a) Car salesman.
10. Instead of facing trial, the accused fled to which country?
11. How many years had Backman spent in prison?
12. How old is Arthur?
13. What is the approximate population of Padua?
14. What is Mrs. Backman's first name?
15. The old school friend served in every government position except which of the following?
(a) Speaker of the House.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) Chief of Staff.
(d) Press Secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bank located?
2. Ermanno becomes upset when Marco wants him to change which of the following?
3. Who approaches Joel with the paperwork on his new identity?
4. How old is Backman at this time?
5. To cover up for his bad Italian language skills Marco is supposed to tell people that he was raised in what other country?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)