|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
2. The money is believed to be part of a plan to purchase which of the following?
(c) Military secrets.
(d) Real Estate.
3. On what street does Rudolph live?
(d) St, Marys.
4. How many years had Backman spent in prison?
5. What is the man's occupation?
(b) Hotel clerk.
6. What did the man have in his possession that caused the murder?
7. What is Mrs. Backman's first name?
8. What is the name of the President?
9. The police believe the death was caused by an accident involving ____.
(b) A prostitute.
10. What was the name of the Mafia snitch?
11. How old is Backman at this time?
12. What is the name of the CIA liaison?
13. How much money is in the account?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $4 million.
(d) $1 million.
14. Which of the following is the president's home state?
15. Where is the bank located?
(b) Grand Cayman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which drug was found in the man's system?
2. How many electoral votes are at stake?
3. What is the son's occupation?
4. What was the name of Arthur's last friend?
5. Who is Luigi's employer?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)