|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the exchange take place?
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) New York.
2. The police believe the death was caused by an accident involving ____.
(c) A prostitute.
3. What is the name of Marco's new teacher?
4. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
5. What is the name of the son who frequently communicates with his father?
6. The item in question was considered to be a ____________________.
(a) Scientific blunder.
(b) Revolutionary breakthrough.
(c) Military secret.
7. Who is approached about the whereabouts of Backman?
8. Who is Luigi's employer?
9. Ermanno becomes upset when Marco wants him to change which of the following?
(d) Teaching style.
10. How old is Backman at this time?
11. Marco encountered many people in the new city that were devoted to which of the following?
12. What did the man have in his possession that caused the murder?
13. What was the name of the Mafia snitch?
14. What is the name of Marco's tutor?
15. Instead of facing trial, the accused fled to which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a meeting with Pratt?
2. After the death of Critz, Backman must leave Treviso. Where is Backman taken for safety purposes?
3. What is the name of Marco's contact?
4. What is the approximate population of Padua?
5. Where did the friend and the president go to school?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)