|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
2. Where did Marco and Sennett part ways?
3. Back at the hotel, Backman wants to order a ______ but does not know the words.
(c) Cup of coffee.
4. Who did Morgan pardon against the advice of many?
5. What is the name of the hotel where the exchange will supposedly take place?
6. What is the name of the man involved in the scandal six years previous?
7. Where is the man supposedly located at this time?
(b) South America.
8. What is the name of Marco's contact?
9. Who receives a tip about a foreign bank account?
(d) Chief of Staff.
10. What is the name of Maynard's aide?
11. How much is Critz offered for information on Backman?
(a) $2 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $3 million.
12. To cover up for his bad Italian language skills Marco is supposed to tell people that he was raised in what other country?
13. What was the first name of the woman approached by Marco?
14. How old is Backman at this time?
15. Which floor was referred to as the "Teddy Wing?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
2. Which drug was found in the man's system?
3. After the death of Critz, Backman must leave Treviso. Where is Backman taken for safety purposes?
4. Where does the exchange take place?
5. How long had the shortest presidential term been to date?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)