Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the man supposedly located at this time?
(d) South America.
2. Who is Luigi's employer?
3. Where does the exchange take place?
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) New York.
4. What is Joel's former occupation?
5. What is the man's occupation?
(a) Hotel clerk.
6. How many people does Marco approach at the airport regarding the letter?
7. The police believe the death was caused by an accident involving ____.
(d) A prostitute.
8. What is the name of the president's son?
9. Which floor was referred to as the "Teddy Wing?"
10. Neal Backman is being watched under what level of surveillance?
11. How old is Backman at this time?
12. Which one of Backman's clients was killed first?
13. What is Mrs. Backman's first name?
14. Instead of facing trial, the accused fled to which country?
15. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
(a) Twinkies and Pepsi.
(b) Tastykakes and Mountain Dew.
(c) Fritos and Dr. Pepper.
(d) Ho-Hos and Coke.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which president is the man compared?
2. The accused offers _______ for a presidential pardon.
3. After the death of Critz, Backman must leave Treviso. Where is Backman taken for safety purposes?
4. What sport did the men often play together?
5. According to Luigi, which drink can be consumed at any time of the day or night without appearing inappropriate?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)