|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The accused offers _______ for a presidential pardon.
(a) $5 million.
(b) $3 million.
(c) $10 million.
(d) $8 million.
2. What is the approximate population of Padua?
3. What is the name of a small Italian restaurant?
4. How many people does Marco approach at the airport regarding the letter?
5. Neal Backman is being watched under what level of surveillance?
6. What is Mrs. Backman's first name?
7. The item in question was considered to be a ____________________.
(a) Military secret.
(b) Revolutionary breakthrough.
(c) Scientific blunder.
8. Who is Luigi's employer?
9. According to Luigi, which drink can be consumed at any time of the day or night without appearing inappropriate?
10. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
11. Where is the prison located?
12. What lofty position is held by Teddy Maynard?
(a) Director of the CIA.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) Vice President.
(d) Director of the FBI.
13. How many years had Backman spent in prison?
14. What is the name of the CIA liaison?
15. Whose funeral is delayed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many electoral votes are at stake?
2. On what street does Rudolph live?
3. What is the name of the president's son?
4. What is the name of Critz's old buddy from the CIA?
5. What is Rudolph's last name?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)