|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the correctional facility that held Joel?
(a) San Quentin.
2. Where does the son live?
(a) Harper's Ferry.
3. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
4. Where did Marco and Sennett part ways?
5. What is the name of the man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor?
6. What is the name of Marco's new teacher?
7. To which president is the man compared?
8. Luigi's employer must report to which of the following?
9. What is the name of Critz's old buddy from the CIA?
10. What language did Teddy learn when he was 60?
11. The accused offers _______ for a presidential pardon.
(a) $10 million.
(b) $3 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $8 million.
12. The woman is at the airport to catch a connecting flight. Her original departure location was _____.
(b) Abu Dhabi.
13. How long had the shortest presidential term been to date?
(a) 7 months.
(b) 31 days.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 64 days.
14. What is the name of Maynard's aide?
15. What is an "albergo?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Joel with the paperwork on his new identity?
2. What is the name of the man making the deal with Critz?
3. What was the first name of the woman approached by Marco?
4. What is Marco drinking just before he goes to bed?
5. What is the name of the bar where Marco meets Rudolph?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)