|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Joel with the paperwork on his new identity?
2. How many people does Marco approach at the airport regarding the letter?
3. Back at the hotel, Backman wants to order a ______ but does not know the words.
(c) Cup of coffee.
4. How old is Arthur?
5. Where does the exchange take place?
(b) New York.
(d) Washington, DC.
6. At which airport does this occur?
7. What is the name of the correctional facility that held Joel?
(a) San Quentin.
8. To which president is the man compared?
9. What is the name of the man involved in the scandal six years previous?
10. The police believe the death was caused by an accident involving ____.
(b) A prostitute.
11. What was the name of the Mafia snitch?
12. Which drug was found in the man's system?
13. What is the name of the president's son?
14. What is the name of Maynard's aide?
15. On what street does Rudolph live?
(b) St, Marys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "specchio?"
2. How old is Backman at this time?
3. According to Luigi, which drink can be consumed at any time of the day or night without appearing inappropriate?
4. Who did Morgan pardon against the advice of many?
5. The old school friend served in every government position except which of the following?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)