|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street does Rudolph live?
(c) St, Marys.
2. What is the name of the CIA liaison?
3. Where is the prison located?
4. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
(a) Ho-Hos and Coke.
(b) Fritos and Dr. Pepper.
(c) Tastykakes and Mountain Dew.
(d) Twinkies and Pepsi.
5. The woman is at the airport to catch a connecting flight. Her original departure location was _____.
(d) Abu Dhabi.
6. What is the name of the professor Backman meets in his new location?
7. Where does the exchange take place?
(a) New York.
(d) Washington, DC.
8. What language did Teddy learn when he was 60?
9. How much is Critz offered for information on Backman?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $3 million.
(d) $1 million.
10. What is the name of the man involved in the scandal six years previous?
11. Which drug was found in the man's system?
12. What is the name of Maynard's aide?
13. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
14. What is Joel's new surname?
15. What is the approximate population of Padua?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
2. What is the name of the man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor?
3. What color is Rudolph's beard?
4. The old school friend served in every government position except which of the following?
5. Which of the following is the president's home state?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)