|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of Backman's clients was killed first?
2. How much is Critz offered for information on Backman?
(a) $2 million.
(c) $3 million.
(d) $1 million.
3. Luigi's employer must report to which of the following?
4. How old is Backman at this time?
5. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
6. How long had Maynard held the position?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 23 years.
7. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
8. What is an "albergo?"
9. What language did Teddy learn when he was 60?
10. What is the name of the professor Backman meets in his new location?
11. What is a "specchio?"
12. What is Joel's new surname?
13. What is the name of Marco's new teacher?
14. Who is approached about the whereabouts of Backman?
15. What is the name of Critz's old buddy from the CIA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the president's son?
2. Who receives a tip about a foreign bank account?
3. Where did Marco and Sennett part ways?
4. How many years had Backman spent in prison?
5. Who approaches Joel with the paperwork on his new identity?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)