|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Mafia snitch?
2. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
3. What was the name of Arthur's last friend?
4. How much is Critz offered for information on Backman?
(a) $3 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $2 million.
5. Where is the man supposedly located at this time?
(b) South America.
6. What is a "specchio?"
7. What is the name of Marco's contact?
8. Where does the exchange take place?
(a) New York.
(d) Washington, DC.
9. How many children does Backman have?
10. How many electoral votes are at stake?
11. Who is approached about the whereabouts of Backman?
12. Who has a meeting with Pratt?
(b) FBI agent.
13. What is the name of the president's son?
14. The woman is at the airport to catch a connecting flight. Her original departure location was _____.
(b) Abu Dhabi.
15. The money is believed to be part of a plan to purchase which of the following?
(a) Real Estate.
(c) Military secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man have in his possession that caused the murder?
2. Arthur decided to buy a small house in which state?
3. Who approaches Joel with the paperwork on his new identity?
4. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
5. Where does the son live?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)