|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman is at the airport to catch a connecting flight. Her original departure location was _____.
(b) Abu Dhabi.
2. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
(a) Fritos and Dr. Pepper.
(b) Tastykakes and Mountain Dew.
(c) Ho-Hos and Coke.
(d) Twinkies and Pepsi.
3. What was the name of Arthur's last friend?
4. What lofty position is held by Teddy Maynard?
(a) Director of the CIA.
(b) Director of the FBI.
(c) Secretary of State.
(d) Vice President.
5. The police believe the death was caused by an accident involving ____.
(d) A prostitute.
6. What is Joel's new surname?
7. At which airport does this occur?
8. Ermanno becomes upset when Marco wants him to change which of the following?
(b) Teaching style.
9. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
10. Where does the exchange take place?
(b) New York.
(c) Washington, DC.
11. Where did the friend and the president go to school?
12. Whose funeral is delayed?
13. What is the name of Marco's contact?
14. What is the man's occupation?
(a) Hotel clerk.
15. How old is Arthur?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did the men often play together?
2. Which of the following is the president's home state?
3. What is the name of the son who frequently communicates with his father?
4. What did the man have in his possession that caused the murder?
5. The accused offers _______ for a presidential pardon.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)