|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Morgan pardon against the advice of many?
2. Where did Marco and Sennett part ways?
3. Which floor was referred to as the "Teddy Wing?"
4. Whose funeral is delayed?
5. Whose death was mistakenly ruled a suicide?
6. What is the name of the man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor?
7. What color is Rudolph's beard?
8. What is the name of the son who frequently communicates with his father?
9. Where does the son live?
(c) Harper's Ferry.
10. What is the name of the bar where Marco meets Rudolph?
(a) Vinnie's Trattoria.
(b) Bar Fontana.
(c) Padua Disco.
(d) Club Venice.
11. Where did Morgan plan to go immediately after the transfer of power?
12. What is the approximate population of Padua?
13. How much money is in the account?
(a) $4 million.
(b) $1 million.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $3 million.
14. What is Mrs. Backman's first name?
15. Which one of Backman's clients was killed first?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of a small Italian restaurant?
2. What language did Teddy learn when he was 60?
3. The accused offers _______ for a presidential pardon.
4. Who has a meeting with Pratt?
5. On what street does Rudolph live?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)