|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the man have in his possession that caused the murder?
2. What is an "albergo?"
3. To which president is the man compared?
4. What is the approximate population of Padua?
5. What color is Rudolph's beard?
6. What new item does Marco buy unbeknownst to his handlers?
7. Who is approached about the whereabouts of Backman?
8. What lofty position is held by Teddy Maynard?
(a) Director of the CIA.
(b) Director of the FBI.
(c) Vice President.
(d) Secretary of State.
9. Which drug was found in the man's system?
10. To cover up for his bad Italian language skills Marco is supposed to tell people that he was raised in what other country?
11. Which one of Backman's clients was killed first?
12. What is the name of a small Italian restaurant?
13. What is the name of the President?
14. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
(a) Fritos and Dr. Pepper.
(b) Ho-Hos and Coke.
(c) Twinkies and Pepsi.
(d) Tastykakes and Mountain Dew.
15. Who is Luigi's employer?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does Rudolph live?
2. According to Luigi, which drink can be consumed at any time of the day or night without appearing inappropriate?
3. Neal Backman is being watched under what level of surveillance?
4. How old is Backman at this time?
5. Who has a meeting with Pratt?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)