|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the president's son?
2. The money is believed to be part of a plan to purchase which of the following?
(b) Real Estate.
(c) Military secrets.
3. Instead of facing trial, the accused fled to which country?
4. What is the surname of the new head of the CIA?
5. What nationality is the store clerk?
(a) Middle Eastern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the journalist introduced in Chapter 18?
2. Who does Marco turn to for help?
3. The police believe the death was caused by an accident involving ____.
4. Marco complains because Francesca tends to ____ a lot.
5. Krater was told that Marco might likely choose all but which of the following countries as a final destination?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)