|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the friend and the president go to school?
2. What is the name of the man making the deal with Critz?
3. The item in question was considered to be a ____________________.
(a) Revolutionary breakthrough.
(b) Military secret.
(d) Scientific blunder.
4. What is the approximate population of Padua?
5. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
(a) Tastykakes and Mountain Dew.
(b) Fritos and Dr. Pepper.
(c) Ho-Hos and Coke.
(d) Twinkies and Pepsi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the president's home state?
2. The money is believed to be part of a plan to purchase which of the following?
3. Which drug was found in the man's system?
4. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
5. Neal Backman is being watched under what level of surveillance?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)