|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herzog lived on a diet of which two junk food items?
(a) Tastykakes and Mountain Dew.
(b) Fritos and Dr. Pepper.
(c) Ho-Hos and Coke.
(d) Twinkies and Pepsi.
2. What is the man's occupation?
(a) Hotel clerk.
3. How much is Critz offered for information on Backman?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $1 million.
(c) $2 million.
4. Arthur decided to buy a small house in which state?
5. What lofty position is held by Teddy Maynard?
(a) Director of the FBI.
(b) Director of the CIA.
(c) Vice President.
(d) Secretary of State.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Joel with the paperwork on his new identity?
2. After the death of Critz, Backman must leave Treviso. Where is Backman taken for safety purposes?
3. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
4. Where did the friend and the president go to school?
5. To which president is the man compared?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)