|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the shortest presidential term been to date?
(a) 7 months.
(b) 31 days.
(c) 64 days.
(d) 3 months.
2. Where does the exchange take place?
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) New York.
3. What is the name of the man making the deal with Critz?
4. Where did Marco and Sennett part ways?
5. The old school friend served in every government position except which of the following?
(a) Press Secretary.
(b) Speaker of the House.
(c) Chief of Staff.
(d) Secretary of State.
Short Answer Questions
1. The accused offers _______ for a presidential pardon.
2. What is the name of Maynard's aide?
3. What is the son's occupation?
4. In order to make the deal Critz is supposed to fly from Dulles to which foreign city?
5. How many years had Backman spent in prison?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)