|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the prison located?
2. How long had the shortest presidential term been to date?
(a) 31 days.
(b) 64 days.
(c) 7 months.
(d) 3 months.
3. How old is Arthur?
4. What did the man have in his possession that caused the murder?
5. Instead of facing trial, the accused fled to which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. The accused offers _______ for a presidential pardon.
2. What is the name of the professor Backman meets in his new location?
3. What is the name of Critz's old buddy from the CIA?
4. What sport did the men often play together?
5. Where did the friend and the president go to school?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)