1. What is the name of the President?
2. To which president is the man compared?
3. How long had the shortest presidential term been to date?
(a) 64 days.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 7 months.
(d) 31 days.
4. What was the name of Arthur's last friend?
5. Where did the friend and the president go to school?
6. The old school friend served in every government position except which of the following?
(a) Press Secretary.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) Chief of Staff.
(d) Speaker of the House.
7. How many electoral votes are at stake?
8. Which of the following is the president's home state?
9. How old is Arthur?
10. Arthur decided to buy a small house in which state?
11. What is the name of the man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor?
12. What is the man's occupation?
(c) Hotel clerk.
This section contains 2,435 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)