|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In interview responses, Jeaneen also pointed out that women on welfare often did not realize that the cost of what was going to be more than their government increase?
(a) Buying alcohol.
(c) Alcohol rehab.
(d) Another child.
2. Jeaneen Gray Eagle said that FAS was made more terrible by the fact that is was so common and that it was what?
3. Where did Adam work part time once the family relocated to accommodate Michael's FAS research work?
(a) Pizza Hut.
(c) Burger King.
(d) Bowling Alley.
4. Who thought showing women how the brain looked after exposure to alcohol abuse would help them not drink while pregnant?
(c) Dr. May.
5. What type of radio program was Michael tuned into when he heard about the boy who committed suicide in his rental vehicle in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Charlotte people were genuinely what when they learned someone had died because of alcohol?
2. Who did Louise tell that Michael was the man she was going to marry, shortly after they reconnected?
3. At Adam's part time job in Chapter 11, he picked up trash and refilled what?
4. In Dr. May's opposition to Jeaneen Gray Eagle's points about FAS, what Indian tribe did he cite as an example that ostracized women continued to drink?
5. What was Louise Erdrich's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jeaneen Gray Eagle believe made FAS even more terrible?
2. Why did Charlotte Braveheart say people were generally surprised to learn that people died because of alcohol?
3. What did Ken Kramberg inform Louise and Michael they could expect from Adam's participation in his vocational education program?
4. Who was Dr. Phil May?
5. What did Jeaneen Gray Eagle convey to Michael about her feelings on child abuse regarding alcohol use among pregnant mothers?
6. Why did Michael get angry and with whom during his interview with Charlotte Braveheart?
7. How did Jeaneen Gray Eagle feel about jailing pregnant women who drank and what information did she reveal about family support in this matter?
8. Why did some of Jeaneen Gray Eagle's colleagues refer to her as "chicken little" in reference to FAS?
9. Who was Madeline?
10. Who was Alice Hendrick?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)