|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Michael's third adopted child?
2. Where was the program located that Michael applied to for Adam in Chapter 5 of "The Broken Cord," but the application was rejected?
(a) New Zealand.
(b) Enfield, NH.
(c) Norwich, VA.
(d) Tucson, AZ.
3. On which reservation was the naming ceremony held where Michael and Adam participated in the ceremony?
(a) Pine Ridge.
(b) Standing Rock.
(c) Big Cypress.
(d) Standing Indian.
4. At what age did Michael and Adam talk about Adam buying alcohol?
5. How old was Adam's birth mother when she died?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to the naming ceremony, what did Adam get tangled in his hair?
2. How many kids with FAS had been identified by the governor appointed task force by the time Michael interviewed Brenda?
3. Where did Adam work when he first moved out of the family home?
4. Why was Michael's return trip from Montreal longer than when he traveled there?
5. In the Foreword how long did Louise note that Michael worked on the book "The Broken Cord?"
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)