|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Michael go to interview a woman named Brenda?
2. In Chapters 4 through 6 who saw Adam's picture and told Michael that Adam reminded them of someone back home?
(a) His students.
(b) His colleagues.
(c) His friends.
(d) Some of his family.
3. How many kids with FAS had been identified by the governor appointed task force by the time Michael interviewed Brenda?
4. Where was the pediatric clinic located that Michael mentioned in Chapter 7 of "The Broken Cord" that killed Michael's optimism on Adam's behalf every time they visited?
5. Who did Louise tell that Michael was the man she was going to marry, shortly after they reconnected?
(a) Her colleagues.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael also noted from the information he learned in Tucson that because of their inability to retain knowledge, most teachers of kids with FAS thought these kids didn't do what?
2. What was the name of Michael and Louise's first birth child?
3. What type of rental vehicle did Michael secure at the airport on his way to a conference ad noted in Chapter 10 of "The Broken Cord?"
4. In Chapter 13 who did Michael mention needed special education, so they returned to their previous school when the family moved again?
5. While working part time in Chapter 11, Adam's coworkers convinced Adam to do what to his supervisor?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)