|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Adam's Indian name mean?
(a) Eagle that flies.
(b) First son.
(c) Wood Mountain.
2. When Michael conveyed to a friend his concerns about Adam's treatment at the Littleton hospital, his friend suggested Michael take Adam where?
(a) To a specialist.
(b) To a larger facility.
(d) To his friend's medical office.
3. In what year did Louise birth their second child?
4. What birthday did Michael mention Adam celebrated in Chapter 2 of the book?
5. What was Michael given during the naming ceremony?
(a) A tomahawk.
(b) A ceremonial knife.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A headdress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What high school did Adam go to immediately after his time in elementary school?
2. As described in Chapter 1, Michael was doing field work in what Indian community in Alaska when he decided he wanted to adopt a child?
3. After Adam was rejected admittance to a program, what was Adam's test score when Michael, as detailed in Chapter 5, later had him tested by a professional psychologist ?
4. What Indian name was Adam given during the naming ceremony?
5. How old was Adam when Michael decided to adopt a second child?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)