|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to details in Chapter 6 of "The Broken Cord" where did Adam's birth mother like to hang out?
(a) Street corners.
(c) Drug houses.
2. In Chapter 6 of "The Broken Cord" Michael recounted a story about drinking heavily with a girlfriend and neither of them realizing she had broken a bone in what part of her body?
3. What was the name of Michael's third adopted child?
4. Where was the program located that Michael applied to for Adam in Chapter 5 of "The Broken Cord," but the application was rejected?
(a) New Zealand.
(b) Tucson, AZ.
(c) Enfield, NH.
(d) Norwich, VA.
5. Michael described in Chapter 3 how he called the doctor in Littleton for help when Adam seized while they were snowed in and the doctor told him what?
(a) Call the place he had Adam moved to.
(b) He didn't have time for the call.
(c) Bring Adam in as soon as the weather cleared.
(d) Get his fever down.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2 of "The Broken Cord" Michael described how he took Adam to the hospital in Littleton because of what?
2. The night before the naming ceremony Michael dreamed about what?
3. What did Michael name his second adopted child?
4. What birthday did Michael mention Adam celebrated in Chapter 2 of the book?
5. Once back home from Adam's time in the hospital in Littleton, how much time went by before Michael had to contact the doctor about Adam's health?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)