|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the school Michael's kids attended after he took a job in another country because they had policies that emphasized special education?
(c) Victoria Avenue.
2. How old did the social worker indicate Adam was when Michael was contacted about adopting Adam?
(a) 3 1/2 years old.
(b) 2 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
3. When Michael conveyed to a friend his concerns about Adam's treatment at the Littleton hospital, his friend suggested Michael take Adam where?
(a) To his friend's medical office.
(c) To a specialist.
(d) To a larger facility.
4. In Michael's dream before the naming ceremony, up against what did the animals hit?
(a) The hotel door.
(b) His chest.
(c) The hotel window.
(d) His windshield.
5. Who traveled with Michael and Adam to the Indian reservation after Michael had experiences discrimination while booking a hotel for him and Adam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the program located that Michael applied to for Adam in Chapter 5 of "The Broken Cord," but the application was rejected?
2. Michael mentioned in Chapter 3 that he was offered a teaching job where?
3. Michael named his second child for someone he knew that was what type of worker?
4. How old was Michael's second adopted child at adoption?
5. After Adam was rejected admittance to a program, what was Adam's test score when Michael, as detailed in Chapter 5, later had him tested by a professional psychologist ?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)