|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cbapters 4 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the social worker that contacted Michael that Adam was available for adoption?
2. What was Michael given during the naming ceremony?
(a) A headdress.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A tomahawk.
(d) A ceremonial knife.
3. What Indian name was Adam given during the naming ceremony?
(b) Can Ra.
4. What Indian name was Michael given during the naming ceremony?
(b) Can Ra.
5. In the Foreword how long did Louise note that Michael worked on the book "The Broken Cord?"
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the study conducted about excessive drinking among Native Americans, as referred to in Chapter 6 of "The Broken Cord"?
2. What did Michael hire to move Adam from the Littleton hospital?
3. As mentioned by Michael in Chapter 4 of "The Broken Cord," what was the name of the day care founder with whom he became friends?
4. Where did Michael stay when he waited to hear Adam's condition once Adam was moved from the Littleton hospital?
5. Who conducted the study upon which the program director mentioned in Chapter 5 indicated he had based his decision on to reject Adam's admittance to a program?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)