|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What birthday did Michael mention Adam celebrated in Chapter 2 of the book?
2. After Adam was rejected admittance to a program, what was Adam's test score when Michael, as detailed in Chapter 5, later had him tested by a professional psychologist ?
3. In Chapter 3, when Michael called a pediatrician who treated Adam after the Littleton hospital visit and told him about Adam seizing, the pediatrician told Michael to do what?
(a) Come in with Adam as soon as the weather cleared.
(b) Call Adam's regular pediatrician.
(c) Bring Adam in immediately.
(d) Get Adam's fever down.
4. What did Michael hire to move Adam from the Littleton hospital?
(a) A private car.
(b) An ambulance.
(c) A medical helicopter.
(d) A small plane.
5. What was the name of Louise and Michael's second birth child?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to details in Chapter 6 of "The Broken Cord" where did Adam's birth mother like to hang out?
2. When was the study conducted about excessive drinking among Native Americans, as referred to in Chapter 6 of "The Broken Cord"?
3. Later when Adam's dad was killed, how much money did Adam inherit?
4. Who did Michael have a relationship with as noted in Chapter 3 of the book, but she could not handle life with Adam and Michael?
5. How old was Sava when Michael told the kids he was marrying Louise?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)