|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was name of the director of the vocational education program at Hartford?
2. As described in Chapter 1, Michael was doing field work in what Indian community in Alaska when he decided he wanted to adopt a child?
3. Who initially called Michael with the option to adopt Adam, and was more surprised than Michael that a single man had been approved?
4. What was the only organization that responded to Michael's initial adoption inquiries for his first child?
(a) Catholic Social Services of Alaska.
(b) Feeding and Helping Children, USA.
(c) Catholic Community Services of Alaska.
(d) Children and Family Services of Alaska.
5. In Chapters 4 through 6 Michael mentioned that he learned that children diagnosed with FAS had a certain recognizable what?
(a) Skin tone.
(b) Speech pattern.
(c) Hand and eye coordination.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6 of "The Broken Cord" who did Michael overhear talking about Adam's birth parents?
2. In Chapter 3, when Michael called a pediatrician who treated Adam after the Littleton hospital visit and told him about Adam seizing, the pediatrician told Michael to do what?
3. What did Michael name his second adopted child?
4. After Louise formerly adopted all three of Michael's kids she took them on a visit to where?
5. What was the name of the woman in charge of the naming ceremony in which Michael and Adam participated?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)